PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

PS3, Wii is stupid. 360...just has bad games.

Gears of War, Oblivion (Now set to be out for the PS3), Guitar Hero 2 (Better version is the 360 version), Dead Rising, the list can go on forever.

I personally think the Xbox 360. I think that the Wii is only popular because it has a new generation of controller. And, the PS3 is basically a PS2 with 360 graphics and the new blu-ray dvd drive.

I try not to get into fanboy arguments, but you are just..no.

Gears of War, Oblivion (Now set to be out for the PS3), Guitar Hero 2 (Better version is the 360 version), Dead Rising, the list can go on forever.

Perhaps he is talking about RPG's and not FPS?

Guitar Hero 2 (Better version is the 360 version)
What makes it better? because it has a cheap, faulty controller or because OMG ITS AN XPLORER

And, the PS3 is basically a PS2 with 360 graphics and the new blu-ray dvd drive

1.PS3 has better graphic capabilities

2. There is more of a difference between the PS2 and the PS3 than there is between an xbox and a 360. EVERYTHING within the system is different than a PS2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought X-box 360's version of Guitar Hero had online suport, whereas PS2 lacks it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I thought X-box 360's version of Guitar Hero had online suport, whereas PS2 lacks it.
There are NO plans of interaction with other players though

But you can download extra content, right? That's seems to be pretty important with a game like Guitar Hero.

21o4pav.jpg

There are NO plans of interaction with other players though

But you can download extra content, right? That's seems to be pretty important with a game like Guitar Hero.

You can buy GH1 songs for over $2 each, and you have to buy them in sets of 3, the sets consist of 1 good song with 2 bad ones

Pur3_s0uls wrote:

360 ftw. it owns like no other and has bonus material u can download... haha

You can do the same thing on the PS3.

Yea, that is probably the biggest mistake that anyone makes about the PS3, it has just as large of a marketplace as xbox live, if not bigger

Thing is I never hear anything about PS3 online, while X-box live seems to be fairly popular.

But I don't mind though. PS3 is a very good system, and in the future, I guess it'll come out best out of the three systems.

21o4pav.jpg

Is there a website where you can accuratly see the sales of all three systems by the way? For some reason I don't really trust that nexgenwars website.

21o4pav.jpg

Thing is I never hear anything about PS3 online, while X-box live seems to be fairly popular.

But I don't mind though. PS3 is a very good system, and in the future, I guess it'll come out best out of the three systems.

Thats because the PS3 only selling point isnt the playstation network

wii looks good but i think itll get boring and xbox cant live up to playstation so ps3 hands down

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

wii looks good but i think itll get boring and xbox cant live up to playstation so ps3 hands down
'

You joking? Name 5 good PS3 exclusives. I'll name 5 good 360 exclusives:

Gears of War (duh)

Crackdown

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Perfect Dark Zero

Chromehounds (To an extent :-$ )

That's where you were wrong. People thought since PS2 won the last generation, they thought the PS3 had it locked. Not so.

X Box360..... Nothing beats it. When halo 3 comes out, thousands more will be sold. :wink:
Halo is probably the most overrated game franchise in history, and it wins because GoW isn't really a franchise

X Box360..... Nothing beats it. When halo 3 comes out, thousands more will be sold. :wink:
Halo is probably the most overrated game franchise in history, and it wins because GoW isn't really a franchise

Doesn't have anything to do with being overated or not, it'll still sell more copies. :wink:

And GoW isn't overated, it was a good game.

Doesn't have anything to do with being overated or not, it'll still sell more copies. :wink:

I personally do not like GoW. It just isnt as fun as halo to me. But my bro thinks that GoW is way better than halo. I bet there is going to be a GoW2 too. Most people think that GoW is better than Halo2 because of graphics.

Thanks, you noticed I used a certain choice of words. Gratz!

I said good because I have played other games but its the best title avilable right now for the 360.