PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Blizzard should put WoW on the PS3, it could certainly support it

that would certaintly support it but the chance of that happening is probably near to none

There's a rumor about them putting something about WoW (The game or something on the side) for the 360. It's just a rumor though, only thing we know is that microsoft does want something like that on it.

that would certaintly support it but the chance of that happening is probably near to none

There's a rumor about them putting something about WoW (The game or something on the side) for the 360. It's just a rumor though, only thing we know is that microsoft does want something like that on it.

Any company would want that :| I'll bet most companies would create a whole new SKU for that

Any company would want that :| I'll bet most companies would create a whole new SKU for that

Well from what I've heard microsoft has really been pushing blizard to do it, and they certainly have enough money to make it possible.

TBH, I cant see WoW being a popular title on the 360, 360 is mostly FPS (Halo, Gears,Halo Wars, Saints Row) and shooters and is directed to a young adult audience, but the PS3 is much more focused on RPGs because the game engine can support it much better

WoW is very directed towards a younger audiance :P.

Like I said its all small rumors at this point.

Theres also a rumor of the new final fantasy going over to the 360.

I'm a big enough dork as it is just playing WoW on the pc all the time, if it started cutting into my Gears' butt-kickin time.... :( . Besides, i've tried playing a keyboard rpg on 360 (FF Xsomethingorother) and it was totally lame.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

WoW is very directed towards a younger audiance :P.

Like I said its all small rumors at this point.

Theres also a rumor of the new final fantasy going over to the 360.

Theres a rumor that Halo might be ported to the PS3

I wouldn't care, more power to them :P.

I'm all for riding of exclusives on consoles with the exception of mascot like characters. (I.E keep mario to Nintendo)

I'm all for riding of exclusives on consoles with the exception of mascot like characters. (I.E keep mario to Nintendo)

Yea, it would be sweet if the 3 companies cooperated and make a single SKU which could read xbox games, 360 games, GC games, wii games, ps2 games, ps3 games, etc. Just a single SKU, no competition, no exclusives. Just a single console. That'd be a good project for someone with nothing better to do, all 3 consoles into one big box and maybe a *gasp* cartridge drive for old Nintendo classics <3:

I'd pay big money for it

Yea, it would be sweet if the 3 companies cooperated and make a single SKU which could read xbox games, 360 games, GC games, wii games, ps2 games, ps3 games, etc. Just a single SKU, no competition, no exclusives. Just a single console. That'd be a good project for someone with nothing better to do, all 3 consoles into one big box and maybe a *gasp* cartridge drive for old Nintendo classics <3:

I'd pay big money for it

Well the good part about exclusives is that it keeps people in competion which means they will try to make the game as great as they could to draw over customers. :)

I would say the PS3 because its simply Much. Much more powerful. You dont really notice the difference unless you have a high definition tv, but the picture is absolutely beautiful.