PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

I play like an hour or two of WiiSports a day :D

Then you could help me out a bit :D . What is the only movement you need to do for each game? For example on baseball all you need to do is hold the wiimote straight up, then drop it to pointing downwards. I don't know if that makes any sense or not, but it does in my head :P . Bowling I figured out it will curve which ever way it needs to, tilting the remote either way doesn't make a difference, it's just how much tilt there is. Tennis I am having trouble with, for no good reason sometimes the racket will swing on the wrong side. During the fitness returning balls thing I got all 50 once, and should have two or three more times but it swung wrong. Still any info you have would help out a lot :) .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowling, Golf and Baseball are my games and you pretty much nailed it :P

I always seem to spin the ball in bowling even when I try not to; used to drive me crazy until I worked out exactly where to line it in order for it to go where I wanted it to go originally :lol:

Tennis and Boxing I'm not a fan of so I can't really help you there :P

btw Tim from Ctrl+Alt+Del online sums up what I think about the Wii atm:

Yep, sums it up pretty well. I've had my Wii for about 2 months now I guess and I have played about 10 hours of Zelda, about 5 hours of Red Steel, and about 10 minutes a day of Wii Sports (the fitness thing). Other than that I have only played it when friends were over.

Overall I am actually kind of disapointed with the Wiimotes abilities, it is still a bit to janky for me. Maybe that can be fixed in the game.

After a while game developer's should figure out how to best utilize the wiimote good times shall come \'

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

Still no PS3's sold. I talked to shop owners of other shops (van leest/dixons) in my town. they hadn't sold anything either. This is really weird.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Still no PS3's sold. I talked to shop owners of other shops (van leest/dixons) in my town. they hadn't sold anything either. This is really weird.

that is wierd.

Do you live in a big town? I would have sworn that at least a few would be sold.

When the PS3 was released in Virgin Megastore in London, the first 120 people got a free ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã2000 HDTV which Sony spent ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã250,000 on buying.

Also getting a PS3 is cheaper than buying a Blu-ray HD player.

Could this show how desperate Sony are to get the sales up or just generosity?

k9999-crazyarm.gif

When the PS3 was released in Virgin Megastore in London, the first 120 people got a free ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã2000 HDTV which Sony spent ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã250,000 on buying.

Desperate. It's all a numbers game for Microsoft and Sony. They will literally give consoles away like that (essentially, they did, and then some) just to say they sold more consoles. Microsoft makes all their money on software, and Sony makes all their money on TV's, hardware, la-de-da-de-da, whatever else they sell, so it really doesn't matter how many they sell...It isn't for money, it's for numbers. It's why they're both losing money per console sold anyways. Microsoft loses $100, I think it was, and Sony loses $200. A very dumb man once said "Yep, we lose money on every job, but we make it up in volume!"...True story, a guy that my dad knew said that, reguarding his business. It was funny. :lol:

I have to say though, I would have bought a PS3 for the free HDTV. I can't imagine how lucky those guys who got one felt. I would have been so grateful.

...Then, I would have put the PS3 up on eBay, and even sold it at a loss, if I had to...Which according to current eBay sales of PS3's, I would of had to.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Desperate. It's all a numbers game for Microsoft and Sony. They will literally give consoles away like that (essentially, they did, and then some) just to say they sold more consoles. Microsoft makes all their money on software, and Sony makes all their money on TV's, hardware, la-de-da-de-da, whatever else they sell, so it really doesn't matter how many they sell...It isn't for money, it's for numbers. It's why they're both losing money per console sold anyways. Microsoft loses $100, I think it was, and Sony loses $200. A very dumb man once said "Yep, we lose money on every job, but we make it up in volume!"...True story, a guy that my dad knew said that, reguarding his business. It was funny. :lol:

I have to say though, I would have bought a PS3 for the free HDTV. I can't imagine how lucky those guys who got one felt. I would have been so grateful.

...Then, I would have put the PS3 up on eBay, and even sold it at a loss, if I had to...Which according to current eBay sales of PS3's, I would of had to.

I agree they were reeeaaly lucky

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

I have to agree, I was getting really tired of people saying that Microsoft and Sony were going to be ruined if their console didn't sell 10 million. These people seemed to of forgotten these 2 companies are the biggest and best in what they do

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

that is wierd.

Do you live in a big town? I would have sworn that at least a few would be sold.

Well, biggest town in my neighbourhood, yea. :P 40k people (yea, yea laugh) living there plus a lot of small villages around it. Capital of Zeeland.

Wiki wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middelburg

21o4pav.jpg

that is wierd.

Well, biggest town in my neighbourhood, yea. :P 40k people (yea, yea laugh) living there plus a lot of small villages around it. Capital of Zeeland.

Wiki wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middelburg

wow

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

I live near Mankato, MN myself, and if you can name a store that would sell a PS3 - They have one. I've checked personally after hearing about their CEO or VP or whoever it was saying he'd pay anyone $1200 if they could find a PS3 on a shelf anywhere in the USA. After PennyArcade looked and found 13 in the span of an hour, I went and looked and found 13 myself...The worst part is that I wasn't even half done yet. I only went to a couple stores, and there's gotta' be...I dunno', a dozen or so that sell them here? Probably could have made a cool $100,000...Not that the guy would ever pay it. :P

Mankato is like 50,000 people strong, I think. So...About the same size.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

wow from all these store reports how much of a future life does the p3 contain?

All the customers that I get that have asked for it in the run to it's release said "Hah, no way I'm going to pay that. I'll wait about a year maybe a little bit longer. The machine will be cheaper, there will be better and more games, there's more insight on HD DVD/Blu Ray. And a HD(ready) T.V. might be a little less expensive as well.". So, I guess when the price drops, PS3 will be doing alright.

21o4pav.jpg

Not wii because theres not much appealing about it, plus theres more than likely something to go wrong with it, ps3 idk cuz it isnt out yet, and id say to go with 360, because ive got one and they r kwl. There much mroe things that you can do on it than you think, or what you've heard.

wow from all these store reports how much of a future life does the p3 contain?

All the customers that I get that have asked for it in the run to it's release said "Hah, no way I'm going to pay that. I'll wait about a year maybe a little bit longer. The machine will be cheaper, there will be better and more games, there's more insight on HD DVD/Blu Ray. And a HD(ready) T.V. might be a little less expensive as well.". So, I guess when the price drops, PS3 will be doing alright.

maybe but only will they do better when actual games come for only ps3

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

the PS3 had the most succesfull launch of any console ever in the UK (sold more), except the PSP.
Kind of proves everyone on this forum just [cabbage]s everything in order to make it look in their favor
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Hey, i only said that it sold bad in my town. I heard nationally 44 thousand of the 50 thousand are sold by now. But we still got them all. I'm sorry.

21o4pav.jpg

the PS3 had the most succesfull launch of any console ever in the UK (sold more), except the PSP.

While this IS true, you also have to take into account that, for ONCE, Sony actually had more consoles than they needed.

Xbox 360 sold out right away.

Wii sold out right away.

PS3 did not sell out.

- Me!

While this IS true, you also have to take into account that, for ONCE, Sony actually had more consoles than they needed.

Xbox 360 sold out right away.

Wii sold out right away.

PS3 did not sell out.

Didn't people get SHOT and trampled for them?