PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

That's nothing to do with the TV size, the tracking is done by the sensor bar. Well, the Wiimote tracks its own position by its view of the sensor bar.

Yeah I know. When the cursor goes off the screen it gets stuck on a side and just keeps on going around. During the part I was talking about there isn't a cursor or anything, but it still will only register when it is pointed at the screen, off just a bit and it doesn't like to work. It's really bad in multiplayer games like Super Monkey Ball. You just get a little corner of the screen to point at, around 4.5"by 4.5", and if you are off just a bit it gets stuck on the side and rolls around.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought fighting with the wolf was natural. But I never slashed with the wolf, only jumped attacked. I had no trouble with the wrestling either. Only thing that was kind of difficult was the shield bump, but I learned how to do it.

Also I think they should come out with games that use the gun attachment that they said they would come out with.

gr454rc.gif

Wii sucks

I like PS3 and 360

You are exactly like the kids at my school. You make a lame claim that the Wii sucks with absolutely no justification or anything. You hate the Wii because...Is it beause you can't get one?

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

So true...But you never know, too, he could hate it because he might think it's like Gamecube, which I admit, was kiddy. But the Wii is no kiddy, that's why I was comparing with some die hard graphics fans at my school who make fun of the Wii because Gamecube stunk :mrgreen: And because the graphics are everything to them. Why does it have to look realistic to be fun? Give me a SNES, N64, or any old ATARI game and I'll play that, no complaints.

Wii sucks

I like PS3 and 360

You are exactly like the kids at my school. You make a lame claim that the Wii sucks with absolutely no justification or anything. You hate the Wii because...Is it beause you can't get one?

I'll bet my PS3 that you've never played a PS3 besides some demo at best buy
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Wii sucks

I like PS3 and 360

Just because you like one of the other game systems better doesn't mean you can trash the wii with no explanation. :shame: Now if you said WHY it would be fine(without the rude language).

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

Wii sucks

I like PS3 and 360

Just because you like one of the other game systems better doesn't mean you can trash the wii with no explanation. :shame: Now if you said WHY it would be fine(without the rude language).

Whats your reason for bashing the PS3? because you cant afford it? :XD:
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Wii! Nintendo has, and always will have, the best systems for me.
Bet you didnt think that when they had the GC

You lose that bet. Gamecube wasn't my favorite Nintendo system but I still preferred it over the others of its time.

Wow, blind ignorance FTW? is there even a point in arguing with you? are you seriously that arrogant that you say a console that was an admitted screw up to most people was the best? thats like saying VHS is superior to DVD

You lose that bet. Gamecube wasn't my favorite Nintendo system but I still preferred it over the others of its time.

Wow, blind ignorance FTW? is there even a point in arguing with you? are you seriously that arrogant that you say a console that was an admitted screw up to most people was the best? thats like saying VHS is superior to DVD

Arrogance has nothing to do with this. Game selection is the reason. I am a Mario fan for life. If PS2 or X-BOX had Mario, maybe I would have liked them.

Arrogance has nothing to do with this. Game selection is the reason. I am a Mario fan for life. If PS2 or X-BOX had Mario, maybe I would have liked them.

So you are just a fanboy?

So you are just a fanboy?

Not at all, fanboy implies I strongly oppose all competition. I mistakenly chose to submit my last post before re-reading it. I meant to say I may have liked them MORE had they had Mario games. However, I do like the other systems.

Saying gamecube is a screwup is like saying ps3 is a screwup. It just matters on what you value more. IMO gamecube was like a ps3 mainly just graphics upgrade.
Saying ANYTHING is just a graphics update is EXTREMELY ignorant. It really shows how little you know about the subject and makes people question whether or not you are even worth arguing with

Saying gamecube is a screwup is like saying ps3 is a screwup. It just matters on what you value more. IMO gamecube was like a ps3 mainly just graphics upgrade.
Saying ANYTHING is just a graphics update is EXTREMELY ignorant. It really shows how little you know about the subject and makes people question whether or not you are even worth arguing with

"are you seriously that arrogant that you say a console that was an admitted screw up to most people was the best? thats like saying VHS is superior to DVD"

And well the gamecube had a few extra things, it was hardly revolutionary. The bongos they developed was interesting, but not really worth buying. DDR for gamecube was very simplistic and toned down difficulty. Naruto on the gamecube was one of the good games on there. As well as smash brothers, which I didn't like the gamecube version.

gr454rc.gif

id go ps3, but maybe a 360

my first choice would be a ps3, but since there so expensive and theyll be sold out in a couple of seconds, id go a 360

but not wii, never wii

final answer, i prefer ps3, id get a 360

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

id go ps3, but maybe a 360

my first choice would be a ps3, but since there so expensive and theyll be sold out in a couple of seconds, id go a 360

but not wii, never wii

final answer, i prefer ps3, id get a 360

Um, what are you on? Whenever I go to Wal mart or Gamestop, or any store that sells video games for that matter, they are always in stock. So that's bull. The Wii is never in stock. That is the truth. And why not Wii? After all, they will dominate the gaming market soon, and they are fun.

Honestly, I'll try all three. I currently have a 360 and a Wii, both of which are very fun and, imo, (espescially the Wii) have only a few actual buyable games. To me, the 360 was a big let-down after I bought it (around a year ago). Mediocre games at the time didn't help much, but I'll admit that playing CoD2 with some friends online was a good time.

Now, onto the PS3. It's an amazing system, and what most people don't seem to get are the long-term capabilities of it. Do you guys remember what some of the launch games on the PS2 looked like? Almost comparable to latter PS1 games. I'm not saying that graphics are all that important to me, but to many, they are. Of course Gears of War had better graphics than any other game, it's on a next-gen system that's been out for A YEAR! Devs have had plenty of time to work with the 360, and find out the capabilities of it (or, at least, the capabilities of it so far). I expect this to happen with the PS3, and when it does, the graphics will be the best ever. I mean, hasn't anyone seen the previews for the two PS3 FFXIII's? AMAZING! And the gameplay also looks very original, very new, and very awesome. Onto gameplay. Many say "Oh, the PS3 controller didn't change at all, it's still the same old DualShock2 with a different name on it." But, tell me, how much did the 360 controller change? I'd say the PS3 controller, compared to the 360 controller, changed even more so. The tilt sensor may seem a little lame, but for simple gameplay mechanics for small actions such as leaning around corners, strafing, or even rolling would make a great addition to any game. The PS3 gives you so much more for your money, it's hardly worth discussing. Look, I love my 360, I love my Wii, but I can't deny that i'm extremely excited to get a PS3.

Oh, and one more thing. Many people gripe over the huge cost of the PS3 due to Blu-Ray. Go buy a 360 and the add-on HD-DVD player. How much does that bring you up to?

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"