PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

Just because a console has a certain genre doesn't mean its good, both CoD 3 and Red Steel have gotten serious criticism 4 being horrible games
So have a lot of games, which have turned out to be best-sellers. What's your point?
He defended himself by mentioning a few FPS on teh Wii, both of which are HORRIBLE games

Who says they're horrible. Gamespot? Hah! Can't get more reputable than them can you?

I didn't much like CoD3, i'll give you that, but that's because, in my eyes, it didn't do as good a job as CoD2, due to it not being done by Infinity Ward. However a LOT of people also like it.

And Red Steel is not horrible. It may well have been mediocre on other consoles, and is just a filler FPS on the Wii until a great ones comes along, but it is by no means a bad game. Decent multiplayer, decent graphics, easy to play.

Anyone who isn't an ignorant Wii fanboy says both were horrible, both of them got bad reviews

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to share the majority of those bad reviews? Especially for CoD3 since last time I checked - the Wii version actually had more sales than the 360 version. Guess the 360 version must be a real piece of [cabbage] if the Wii's version can pass it :uhh:

Anyone who isn't an ignorant Wii fanboy says both were horrible, both of them got bad reviews

So i guess i'm an ignorant fanboy eh? Tell me, who gave them these 'bad reviews'? You? Head of PSM? Gamespot? Hahaha.

Blue, why even step foot in the video games forum, when you're as disillusioned as you are...

supernovasigst7.jpg

So i guess i'm an ignorant fanboy eh? Tell me, who gave them these 'bad reviews'? You? Head of PSM? Gamespot? Hahaha.

Blue, why even step foot in the video games forum, when you're as disillusioned as you are...

If I got to remove ANYONE from these forums it would be you, you know nothing of the game world and what goes on in it. You know that you are doing a bad job when people who are supposed to be on your side tell you to leave. Both IGN and Gamespot gave it HORRIBLE reviews compared to other versions

Just wondering, do you even have a wii?

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

you know nothing of the game world and what goes on in it. You know that you are doing a bad job when people who are supposed to be on your side tell you to leave.

Please, explain how I know nothing of the gaming world? Or are you pulling statements from your arse like usual? And what the hell is the bolded section meant to mean?

Both IGN and Gamespot gave it HORRIBLE reviews compared to other versions

Again, you seem to be pulling stuff from your arse. IGN gave CoD3 7.7. A fair score for a mediocre at worst game, with no multiplayer. It gave Red Steel a 6 out of 10 too (and even an 8/10 for the UK version), which again, isn't bad for a mediocre game, which has its fun, but still could be a fair bit better. By no means are both these games counted as 'horrible' then are they?

I'm not even going to bother checking on Gamespot. Any gamer worth his salt knows they are biased as hell, and they are flakey as hell. One minute they're wetting themselves over a preview, and when it comes out, they point out ludicrously false points about the game. One thing I remember they said about Red Steel, was that it was full of glitches. Maybe they should stop playing the tech demo, or whatever half-made copy they obviously have, because I have run into no problems, and I'm halfway through the game.

Here's a quote from IGN:

and we're quite happy to court controversy by suggesting that much of Red Steel's bad press has probably been borne out of impatient frustration as much as anything else

Seems to me the Gamespot boys couldn't get their heads round the game and so decided to hide their bashed ego by flaming it?

Just wondering, do you even have a wii?

Yes. Yes I do, had it since launch. If you had even read any of my posts, you'd know that aswell. Fool.

supernovasigst7.jpg

No gaming site is accurate, you say gamespot is bad but not IGN? :lol: IGN is probably the worst, but its the only thing to come off on

Way to avoid the issue. Point is, not even the most (aparently) anti-Nintendo reviewing webites out there which don't have a P, an S, an X or a 360 in the title are giving the games fair scores. And not, as you love to claim, horrible reviews.

supernovasigst7.jpg

I'm a bit behind the times here, what are you guys arguing about now?

Oh and nothing on the Wii really intrests me at the moment save for the new Zelda. I've got nothing against the system but I just don't think it has a strong lineup at the moment (as the PS3 also has a fairly weak lineup).

At least, thats what I think you're going on about atm right? That someone didn't like the choices the Wii had so far?

Oh and I generaly avoid IGN like the plauge >_>. I'm actualy using gamespot a bit more (mostly for stuff thats coming out) and it seems fairly acurate so far. IGN isn't even accurate in what they are writing about sometimes....

Alright, calm down boys. It's only videogames.

How can you say that man! There are serrious issues ahead here!

i like wii alot :) just cuz its something els then Xbox and ps... also its around 150 euro cheaper :XD: but im broke atm :(

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Just ignore Blue. He jumps from one thing to another thinking he's right and he never is. Last time it was the whole "PS3 will dominate the market!" thing.

Yes, we're fully aware the Wii's library is lacking. What is your point? The PS3's library SUCKS. Especially when you compare the consoles...PS3 was supposed to be a heavy-hitter and the Wii was supposed to be 3rd running...Turns out, Wii was second and PS3 was the lackey. And the PS3's library STILL sucks? Yikes.

At least people will be signing on to the Wii to make games for it due to it's success. People are actually actively cancelling PS3 exclusives because there just aren't enough consoles sold to sell their games.

Try reading sometime before you go around saying people know nothing about the game world...Clearly, you're not quite an expert either. Anyone reading a bit of news now and then (like, uhh...me?) knows this stuff. And really, you talk about it like knowing the game industry is some sort of accomplishment anyways. It really isn't.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Tigra, we've already discussed this. You are 400 lbs, play WoW all day and will be making 10 dollars an hour for the rest of your life.

And the argument is that pompey thinks that CoD3 was a good game for the Wii, despite what most people say

Tigra, we've already discussed this. You are 400 lbs, play WoW all day and will be making 10 dollars an hour for the rest of your life.

And the argument is that pompey thinks that CoD3 was a good game for the Wii, despite what most people say

185 lbs, and $18.50/hr currently. Don't play WoW anymore. Nice try, though! :D

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Thats not what I heard :-w

Thats not what I heard :-w

From who? LGBR? Good source.

My RL picture has been posted here...Like, a few weeks ago. You can't see my face since it's against the rules, but you can clearly see that I weigh 185, not 400.

Also, maybe you should post on the OTHER topic...You know, the one we've uncovered you and LGBR as the same person on? Yea. Think up a lie quick and go post there.

- Me!

I didn't much like CoD3, i'll give you that, but that's because, in my eyes, it didn't do as good a job as CoD2, due to it not being done by Infinity Ward.

At least READ the posts of people you're arguing with! Christ Blue! Are you that stupid?

supernovasigst7.jpg

I didn't much like CoD3, i'll give you that, but that's because, in my eyes, it didn't do as good a job as CoD2, due to it not being done by Infinity Ward.

At least READ the posts of people you're arguing with! Christ Blue! Are you that stupid?

He/she never reads the last posts someone does, like when I used to post stuff, he/she never read them.

Blue is a she, right?

And CoD3 was short, not as good as the last two, but it was O.K.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Incase anyone wants to know about the exclusives for each console:

1. These are ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åconsole exclusivesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None

WHAT THE HELL?

There's going to be a Miss Marple videogame? Nintendo is really aiming for all generations. Damn, I can't really see my grandma behind a console.

Oh, cool. It's point and click. \'

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!