PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the comparison again... I like the ps3 on some and the 360 on others :-k
It's clear that all that he did was lower the brightness of the game or the television. That kind of affect isn't based upon the console, its the game developers.

so basicly in some scenes the game developers screwed up...

It was the lighting, you can tell that its not just a darkness/brightness issue.

http://www.destructoid.com/side-by-side ... 1019.phtml

Thats a beter comparison from the two systems. Notice how, at the moment, they are nearly identical.

Well I just scored myself a free xbox 360 with 400 dollars worth of games, so, at the moment, 360 :P

how did you manage that? :shock:

feel off the back of a truck ;)

Well I just scored myself a free xbox 360 with 400 dollars worth of games, so, at the moment, 360 :P

how did you manage that? :shock:

feel off the back of a truck ;)

Is that was he told you?

If so... wow -- great luck. :shock:

Just read on Digg a while ago that the new Final Fantasy game will not be a PS3-only exclusive.

They didn't mention what system it would/could also be on but my bets are the 360.

So... any other big name 'exclusives' you wanna share sony? :wink:

Hasn't been confirmed yet.

what I had read was that they didn't 'confirm' it for the 360 but its deffinitly going multi-platform.

I'd find the article but I saw it on digg and next thing I knew it was no where in sight.

Maybe it was a false article, who knows.

Is that was he told you?

I implied it was lifted :P

Or haven't you heard that phrase to explain stolen goods? :-k

Is that was he told you?

I implied it was lifted :P

Or haven't you heard that phrase to explain stolen goods? :-k

No, guess it must be from where you live.

And yeah after I made that post I figured "well, ****, that couldn't have happened".

I was too lazy to edit.

God, 360's break if you frikking breathe on them* :| .

*No, they don't, at least not usually, but they break pretty easily. Stupid rush job -_-.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

PS3, Wii is stupid. 360...just has bad games.

Gears of War, Oblivion (Now set to be out for the PS3), Guitar Hero 2 (Better version is the 360 version), Dead Rising, the list can go on forever.

I personally think the Xbox 360. I think that the Wii is only popular because it has a new generation of controller. And, the PS3 is basically a PS2 with 360 graphics and the new blu-ray dvd drive.

Jampot_48.gif

PS3=

Pros: Most powerful

Cons: Only 1 good exclusive game (at this point), very large, very expensive, lukewarm online capabilites, uses a LOT of power, 6-axis feels tacked on in response to the Wii's motion-sensor controller.

Xbox360=

Pros: Amazing online capabilities, strong library of games, good upcoming releases, very user-friendly, cool design

Cons: Outside of online abilities not very innovative, almost all games are just the mainstream genres (FPS, Racing, Sports, not that it's bad, but does get boring), XBL Gold costs money (Compared to Wii and PS3 online, which are both free)

Wii=

Pros: Extremely innovative, good forecast of games, best virtual shop, Miis, turned out to be the underdog on top, achieved it's goal of bringing games to a wider audience.

Cons: It's 2 best games (LOZ: TP and Super Paper Mario) were both originally Gamecube games, Motion sensor feels tacked on and gimmicky in some games (such as Super Paper Mario), and the, UGH, FRIEND CODES :-X

I'm not personally biased against any console, but my favorite at this point is the Wii. It's amazing fun for the most part, and is always the life of a party. But it is disappointing that it's two best games aren't even Wii-originals. I suppose Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl are gonna have to prove the Wii's capabilities to the fullest.