PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

Do they have a single T rated game out besides CoD?

So. In your eyes a game that hasn't got a "T" rating is a game for little kiddies? That's strange.

psst: I think he's saying that T isn't a kiddie game but instead is saying that the Wii doesn't have any T+ games except for maybe one or two.

(Sighs)

Wow. My first time coming back here in a while. I think it's funny how Blue thinks there are only going to be 1 or 2 T games. There are going to be so many of them (And many M games, for that matter) that it will change it's former "Kiddy image" (in Blues eyes) to more of an adult image. Any game that has an E in it is just as fun (Sometimes). Blue, you inda think that the Wii's predassesor is wimpy, because it didn't have a lot of T or M games. But I'm glad that many companies are contributing to the Wii, like Ubisoft, SQ Enix, and Namco. Especially Namco: Soul Calibur is fun. Anyway, just because there are only a couple of T games now, doesn't mean there will be none in the future.

BTW, last I went to Wal*Mart, Blue, they barely had any PS3 games, and I'm not meaning they sold out, it's just the library was small. Along with Gamestop, too.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games like Zelda are directed to a more younger audience, normal teenagers dont play that kind of game. Games like Mario are classic, but at least they dont have random animals giggling every minute.

Wii doesnt have a single decent FPS coming out and no exclusives. All it has are games directed toward a younger audience compared to other consoles released.

No matter what you say, the Wii will always be childish compared to the 360 or PS3

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Nintendo is geared towards younger children and non-gamers. Of course they won't be releasing anything like Gears of War anytime soon.

Personally, I believe that Nintendo has the better games. PS3 and Xbox focus way too much on graphics.. although I do love my PS3.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Nintendo is geared towards younger children and non-gamers. Of course they won't be releasing anything like Gears of War anytime soon.

Personally, I believe that Nintendo has the better games. PS3 and Xbox focus way too much on graphics.. although I do love my PS3.

Bit of a blanket statement there, especialy considering that its up to each game developer to create their games, not the console makers (in this case Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft).

I'm still standing with my origional stance that we should revist this whole idea in a year and see what it is like then, once the PS3 and the Wii get some time to age and get a larger library. We'll see if either system will hold up well.

Keep in mind many companies are jumping ship on Sony because of how the PS3 is doing, and joining up with Nintendo and Microsoft, so even though the Gamecube was a system for children, you can almost be sure that the wii is going to be targeted for the older audience as well as the younger.

If Square enix leaves Sony for Nintendo like people are talking about then the PS3 will more than likely fail, seeing as the main thing that has held Sony up is their RPGs, get rid of them and they are doomed, they can't live off of gruesome games seeing as Xbox is already the best system for that, and platformers are Nintendos thing, thus all that are really left are the more sport oriented games, which never get much attention, no matter how good they are.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

360 owns it....having Halo 3 and GOW helps aswell but even if it didnt ide still choose it over the other two.

Wii is 2nd best and PS3 should be eaten by eskimos.

haloshotintheheadgh2.jpg

You are now dead, after the tone please press 3....BEEEP

[hide]

So. In your eyes a game that hasn't got a "T" rating is a game for little kiddies? That's strange.

[/hide]

psst: I think he's saying that T isn't a kiddie game but instead is saying that the Wii doesn't have any T+ games except for maybe one or two.

He's been going on about kiddie games for ages, so I don't think he would mean differently now.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'll agree that the Wii has a lot of kiddie-esque games, but Zelda ISN'T one of them.

Plus, the Wii is like, brand new. The games will keep coming...The console sold well, so the game companies will start supplying.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

[hide]

[/hide]

He's been going on about kiddie games for ages, so I don't think he would mean differently now.

This is the first post that I have ever criticized the library of the Wii, and that was because some idiot who makes all of his info up claimed the Wii library was more diverse and had more games.

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Games like Zelda are directed to a more younger audience, normal teenagers dont play that kind of game. Games like Mario are classic, but at least they dont have random animals giggling every minute.

Wii doesnt have a single decent FPS coming out and no exclusives. All it has are games directed toward a younger audience compared to other consoles released.

No matter what you say, the Wii will always be childish compared to the 360 or PS3

Ummm...Zelda is no were near childish; it's so sinister and dark, Verynice violence with no blood that it's actually directed towards...Older audiences. Hate to say, but MANY teens play Zelda, and if you are saying we aren't normal, then up yours. Abnormal teendagers love games that are overatted and violent...And now, the Wii will be for everyone, literally. Your same defense is that it is directed to only younger audiences, but the games you speak of are most likely Cars and Flushed Away. And although they sell them, so do the other systems. So really, the Wii isn't young, and will match the PS3 and X-Box hights sooner or later. And that's a fact ytou can't argue.

And for the last time, Midna isn't an animal, [wagon].

P.S. Blue, you don't mind putting periods at the end of each sentance, do you?

[hide]

[/hide]

This is the first post that I have ever criticized the library of the Wii, and that was because some idiot who makes all of his info up claimed the Wii library was more diverse and had more games.

I never made my info up, Blue. I got it all from IGN, and they know what they are talking about. Sorry, you are wrong yet again.

[hide]

[/hide]

I never made my info up, Blue. I got it all from IGN, and they know what they are talking about. Sorry, you are wrong yet again.

*trys to hold back laughter* #-o

[hide]

[/hide]

*trys to hold back laughter* #-o

Yea, I cant really tell if hes being sarcastic or not :uhh: but even if there was a knowledgeable and unbiased site out there, its not like it would name every game. The PS3 list of games is longer than the Wiis, ok?

Zelda is extremely childish for "a consoles most dark and sinister game". And just because a few young teenagers play it (I'm guessing you are 12-15), doesnt mean that it is for adults

You know, I was trying not to say this, but Blue, you sound more like the ultra Sony fanboy with each and every word you type.

Do you by any chance have an alter in your room just for the PS3 to sit on and do you tend to find yourself praying to it daily? Cause that is how obsessed you sound.

On a different note, I finally got ahold of a Wii today, had to wait outside of Gamestop from 9am to 11am(Actually the last hour was waiting inside, but still), and I somehow was first in line, right after I got there several people got in line behind me, funny thing is though, they only got 2 in, so a lot of people were ticked off, the 3rd guy in line was literally yelling at the store employee because of it, which only made me prouder to be first just to see that guy miss the last shipment for a month, the other person to get it was a kind lady who was getting it for her son's birthday.

Even more amazing is I survived without any injuries or bullet wounds lol.

crim2ma.jpg

Zelda is extremely childish for "a consoles most dark and sinister game". And just because a few young teenagers play it (I'm guessing you are 12-15), doesnt mean that it is for adults

Dude, don't be so naive. 20 years old by the way.

But now that we're actually at it. Could you tell me what exactly is so childish about Zelda: TP?

21o4pav.jpg

Probably because the game is set "in a fairy tale universe" and Midna's giggles which come through the remote, which are actually there to improve gameplay by assisting with puzzles or pointing out things you mightn't have noticed.

Anyway, out of the three "next gen" consoles, Wii gets my vote. I've loved Nintendo, their consoles and their franchises since I was young and first picked up a SNES controller. Nothing is better than getting a new Mario game and running around the Mushroom Kingdom universe or tearing around Hyrule on Epona. Many of my best childhood memories are of Nintendo games and I'll keep buying their consoles till I die.

The 360 would be my next choice because they have quite a few games I would like to get my hands on, namely Banjo-Kazooie 3. I couldn't care less about graphics either, which is why Wii gets my first choice, but if I do feel the need to turn into a graphics [bleep], I'd choose the 360 because of the games and the price, which brings me to the final console.

PS3 isn't even an option. $1000AUD for a console with no extras is rubbish. Sony have just been far too arrogant with the PS3, forcing features that are still in their infancy, namely Blu-Ray, before they are affordable for most people. Being told that owning one is a privilege and you should get a second job to get one quite frankly, is [cabbage]. They also have no games that really appeal to me, which is the reason I buy a console. What, they have FF and MGS? Where are the other exclusives? The 360, that's where. Add that to a reason why I'd get a 360 before a PS3 too.

TL;DR? Wii because I love Nintendo, 360 because they have a fair few games I want and no PS3 cause Sony have been arrogant [bleep]s this gen and there are no games I want on the PS3.

1264cc30.gif

Your arrogant regard toward the PS3 is why you are a fool.

One question- How many good games did the 360 have at launch? almost none and its future looks horrible. You are basing a consoles future only 4 months after its release . ITS NOT EVEN SHIPPED WORLDWIDE YET

Who really cares about good games at launch? It's got gears of war, GOW2, halo 3, and chromehounds, and it was released worldwide in 2005 or 06.

C2b6gs7.png

I myself switched over...

I owned a ps2, great console...it was fun, but i had no online interaction(my choice)...

I always was a fan of halo and halo 2...but i didn't like it simply for the fact that playing againsts your friends is lame after a while.

One of my friends bought an xbox 360, and i was over at his house, and we stayed up all night playing halo 2 over xbox live...it was the funnest time i had had in a while.(This is actually very rare occassion, as me and him are 17 and 19 and both would rather spend a weekend night partying then playing video games. We still managed to have a good time)

anyway, I sold my ps2, bought a 360, and now me and him play halo 2 together all the time.

Now i have never played a ps3, but I havn't seen any games out for it that arrouse my interest. For this reason, I would have to say xbox 360, hands down.

w4M8t.png

Your arrogant regard toward the PS3 is why you are a fool.

LOL WUT

I've seen many a fanboy, but you take the cake. Any one who isn't a rabid fanboy such as yourself can realise that the attitude Sony has had with the PS3 is nothing short of pure arrogance and it's due to that and the fact that I don't want to spend $1000 on a console with no appealing games which is why I wont be purchasing a PS3 any time soon.

My post was hardly arrogant and if any one here is a fool, it is you.

1264cc30.gif

Without sounding arrogant, I know this topic better than anyone I've encountered in the past 2 months

You could of called me a fool in like October-December because then I was like you, I made up a lot of my info and didnt know what I was talking about.THEN I was a "fanboy" to you, but not by most peoples standards

When the first PS3 prototype was released (with the boomerang controllers) I said I was gonna continue using my PS2 until the 8th gen consoles come out :uhh:

Probably because the game is set "in a fairy tale universe" and Midna's giggles which come through the remote, which are actually there to improve gameplay by assisting with puzzles or pointing out things you mightn't have noticed.

Anyway, out of the three "next gen" consoles, Wii gets my vote. I've loved Nintendo, their consoles and their franchises since I was young and first picked up a SNES controller. Nothing is better than getting a new Mario game and running around the Mushroom Kingdom universe or tearing around Hyrule on Epona. Many of my best childhood memories are of Nintendo games and I'll keep buying their consoles till I die.

The 360 would be my next choice because they have quite a few games I would like to get my hands on, namely Banjo-Kazooie 3. I couldn't care less about graphics either, which is why Wii gets my first choice, but if I do feel the need to turn into a graphics [bleep], I'd choose the 360 because of the games and the price, which brings me to the final console.

PS3 isn't even an option. $1000AUD for a console with no extras is rubbish. Sony have just been far too arrogant with the PS3, forcing features that are still in their infancy, namely Blu-Ray, before they are affordable for most people. Being told that owning one is a privilege and you should get a second job to get one quite frankly, is [cabbage]. They also have no games that really appeal to me, which is the reason I buy a console. What, they have FF and MGS? Where are the other exclusives? The 360, that's where. Add that to a reason why I'd get a 360 before a PS3 too.

TL;DR? Wii because I love Nintendo, 360 because they have a fair few games I want and no PS3 cause Sony have been arrogant [bleep]s this gen and there are no games I want on the PS3.

I see no false information here Blue.

And even though you deny it, most fanboys don't even have as much of an obsession as you, trust me, I've met quite a few messed up fanboys before, but you are the worst by far. If you arn't a fanboy to most people's standards, I don't know what is.

crim2ma.jpg

Saying the PS3 is a console without any extras isn't true. But he's right about sony being arogant though. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Just for the record I am the opposite of Blue - I can't stand the PS3, but I have to agree with her in that I think the last couple Zeldas have looked extremely childish.

summerpngwy6.jpg