PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

oh i didn't say motion was a good as the wii. sony makes faulty products. that is also wrong. Every sony product i have has never broken down.

oh and i only accept facts from people who actually play the console how its meant to be played for. right now i have 6 PS3 games and 1 blu-ray movie.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i didn't say motion was a good as the wii. sony makes faulty products. that is also wrong. Every sony product i have has never broken down.

oh and i only accept facts from people who actually play the console how its meant to be played for. right now i have 6 PS3 games and 1 blu-ray movie.

Just because all of your Sony products have lasted you, doesn't mean everybody has had the same luck.

My ps2 has died twice, the ps2's were unreliable for the first couple of years after launch. Can you say disk read errors? Of course the ps2 would be reliable now, it's been out for 7 years.

goldenblade995.png

Just because all of your Sony products have lasted you, doesn't mean everybody has had the same luck.

My ps2 has died twice, the ps2's were unreliable for the first couple of years after launch. Can you say disk read errors? Of course the ps2 would be reliable now, it's been out for 7 years.

Thank you blade!

Now, henman, you have a bad memory, I have played both consoles, normally and without being all crazy. My friends was bad, my cousins good, gave them back, etc.

You should accept my facts because they are all correct and compiled. What's the matter? Don't wanna hear the truth? The truth may hurt, but eventually, the truth will be circulated everywhere and you'll just have to accept it. Oh wait, everyone knows the PS3 has no good games, and is too expensive. Hmmmm, maybe that's why they aren't selling crap and every sony fanboy keeps mentioning a "Comeback" because the PS2 didn't do good at first either. I've already accepted the PS3 has potential, and eventually will do good, but it can't right now, since sony refuses to bring out it's full potential.

And remember, just because you don't have faulty products, doesn't mean everyone else in the world doesn't. That's how ignorant you are being. You aren't accepting the faults in the PS3. You shun me, basically saying my facts are wrong, because you REFUSE to accept the truth. It's quite sad. I compiled a whole report for everyone to see, with critics reviews, identifcations and comparisons between X-Box 360 and PS3, the cheap shot's sony took. You can't refuse to accept the truth forever. I admit, blu-ray is meh, it's pretty much not needed, it make the PS3 cost so much, and HD-DVD has more capabilities than blu-ray, besides unable to hold much memory. Moreover, in the future, I guess more things will be more expensive, but this PS3 isn't futuristic. You want a futuristic thing, get an iPhone. Costs just as much as a PS3, you can talk on it, it's a computer, camera, touch screen. What more can you want?

The bottom line is, if you can't accept the report I put up, which I researched the PS3 and 360 just to find strengths weaknesses of a PS3 (since we all know 360 weaknesses), then you might as well continue your fanboyism.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Maybe you should learn that your so called Xbox360 isn't the best and will never be. As for blu-ray i don't need argue with that because the fact blu-ray= best disc. Just because you say games are boring it is your opinion.

And 50% of PS3s break down, what dumb source did you get that from?

now to answer my question u say: lalala i got from da best critics. blah blah blah! PS3s are the worst. Wii owns! money too much on stupid PS3s!

lalala. (sorry if that was too much but i had to say)

Maybe you should learn that your so called Xbox360 isn't the best and will never be. As for blu-ray i don't need argue with that because the fact blu-ray= best disc. Just because you say games are boring it is your opinion.

now to answer my question u say: lalala i got from da best critics. blah blah blah! PS3s are the worst. Wii owns! money too much on stupid PS3s!

Hey, it wasn't only the critics I got it from. And...I...Hate...X Box 360...Hate...

Oh, by the way, now you're just twisting my words, I haven't said 50% of PS3's break down in a while, rather sony's products suck in the last post. Ps3's have great potiential, that's what I said you moron. Again, I was saying Sony's products suck. Now you're just acting childish and moronic in every way. Especially the end, you still can't accept facts for facts, especially the report I set up. You just don't wanna admit so far Xbox360 and Wii are better and ahead, again BETTER and ahead.

Blu-ray. What can I say? Oh yes. HD-DVD may not be better in terms of memory, but it's better in nearly everything else. Well, that ends that.

Hey, I can't argue with that, money is too much on the PS3's! :) Now you are finally admitting it, you just need to let it all out.

While you say the same thing from past posts over and over, and continue raving about how Xbox isn't great and wii just sucks and PS3 will always be better, and how blu-ray is the best, blah blah blah, I'll await your next post.

God, I just got reminded of Blue for a second...You know, your posts and comments are set up exactly like his...Hold on...

(Returns 30 minutes later)

Ya, you kinda, not really, a lot, or yes you do, but kinda.

However...No, no.

Well anyway, I'm hungry, so if you'll excuse me...Um, flame me or whatever you guys are gonna do, I'm to bored to care...

Y'know, I really don't see why we're still arguing with him. He's either A) A moron who couldn't get a 360 or wii for some reason, B) A Sony fanboy, C) A educated person with an insightful opinion or D) A Sony spokesman in disguise. I say B, myself.

Now that he's broken down to the childish arguing and denying phase, I say just leave him alone. We've already proved him wrong. He knows it as well as you and I, he will just keep doing this until your post counts are too high for the counter. He's heard the facts, so leave them alone to him and let him do what he wants with them.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Maybe you should learn that your so called Xbox360 isn't the best and will never be.
Thanks for clearing that up! I was waiting for god to come down and tell me the complete... Oh wait.

But you know what, different strokes for different folkes. If you don't like the Xbox 360's gaming style Fine. If you don't like the Wii's gaming style Fine. If you like your PS3 the most than Fine! But for you to think the PS3 is better just because you say it is, that's just ignorent.

As for blu-ray i don't need argue with that because the fact blu-ray= best disc. Just because you say games are boring it is your opinion.

I like this philosophy! Let me try :wink:

5+3=18

The funny part about this is I acually like Blu-Ray (even though they have had problems with the acual Disk degrading) more than HD-DVD. I just have a problem with how you are completely ignorent about all the facts and again think it it's true just because you say so.

(Also he didn't say that the games are "Boring" he said that there are so little which is completely true!)

Read, he didn't say that. Your just putting words in his mouth to discredit him. :shame:

Sigh, you really need to read. Don't just post without even reading all the other pages on this thread and what he acually said. Here you go though :wink:

And remember, just because you don't have faulty products, doesn't mean everyone else in the world doesn't. That's how ignorant you are being. You aren't accepting the faults in the PS3. You shun me, basically saying my facts are wrong, because you REFUSE to accept the truth. It's quite sad. I compiled a whole report for everyone to see, with critics reviews, identifcations and comparisons between X-Box 360 and PS3, the cheap shot's sony took. You can't refuse to accept the truth forever. I admit, blu-ray is meh, it's pretty much not needed, it make the PS3 cost so much, and HD-DVD has more capabilities than blu-ray, besides unable to hold much memory. Moreover, in the future, I guess more things will be more expensive, but this PS3 isn't futuristic. You want a futuristic thing, get an iPhone. Costs just as much as a PS3, you can talk on it, it's a computer, camera, touch screen. What more can you want?

The bottom line is, if you can't accept the report I put up, which I researched the PS3 and 360 just to find strengths weaknesses of a PS3 (since we all know 360 weaknesses), then you might as well continue your fanboyism.

I'd say that was an accurate summary henman.

Y'know, I really don't see why we're still arguing with him. He's either A) A moron who couldn't get a 360 or wii for some reason, B) A Sony fanboy, C) A educated person with an insightful opinion or D) A Sony spokesman in disguise. I say B, myself.

Now that he's broken down to the childish arguing and denying phase, I say just leave him alone. We've already proved him wrong. He knows it as well as you and I, he will just keep doing this until your post counts are too high for the counter. He's heard the facts, so leave them alone to him and let him do what he wants with them.

It would be a compliment to say he was a Sony Spokeman in disguise. Read what he posted then tell me he is over 12 :wink:

:(

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

You know what, you're right. Thanks adam.

Smell ya later henman. And bubsa, nadril, and anyone else who had this awesome arguement and were backing up henman. It was fun. :wink:

Oh sorry i meant 50% chance of getting a defective one.

Summary: The 50% chance of getting a defective one is the truth, so is the 50% of getting a good one.(that is what u said)

When did i say i hated the wii. As for me i would pick neither. i'm not a sony fanboy or someone in disguise.

sephiroth king is:

1. Wii fanboy

2. Someone who plays games for strange reasons

3. Someone who hates the PS3 for some strange reasons.

I pick 3.

Adam ross0 i think is even more dumb than sephiroth king

Adam ross0 is:

1. A person who thinks other people as weak

2. A xbox360 fanboy

3.A microsoft person in disguise.

I pick 1.

Summary: The 50% chance of getting a defective one is the truth, so is the 50% of getting a good one.(that is what u said)

When did i say i hated the wii. As for me i would pick neither. i'm not a sony fanboy or someone in disguise.

sephiroth king is:

1. Wii fanboy

I pick 3.

Adam ross0 is:

2. A xbox360 fanboy

I pick 1.

Okay, you've officially stooped to a new low:

You are many things. Ignorant, rude, you like saying past posts over and over and over (Like the 50% thing, the last time I said that was long ago moron) and like saying childish things.

However, I refuse to give you choices like you did us. First off, HighImpact was courteous enough to identify your ignorance and fanboyism, plus he showed that I didn't say any of the things you claim I did, however they were in VERY past posts.

So henman, for proving my point. No reason to argue with an ignorant fanboy anymore. :notalk:

I would just like to say that I have been following this argument quietly for a long time, and it has given me great laughs. So much fun to see fanboys taking blind swipes at the calm and (usually) patient voice of reality.

And I agree mostly with sephiroth_king. :D

p2gq.jpg

PS3 fail rate at .2% - Undoubtedly a little biased, but I thought I would throw it out there as fuel for the flames.

That's biased, I can tell because it's from PS3 fanboy :lol:

Thanks N0M_AN0R, eh, I'm just waiting for henman anyway. Unless he's admitted defeat... :-k :twisted: :twisted:

sephiroth king is:

1. Wii fanboy

I pick 3.

Adam ross0 is:

2. A xbox360 fanboy

I pick 1.

Wow, pathetic. Actually copying other people's insults now. No, I don't work for Microsoft. I'm not of age to work for a company yet. Heck, I'm only just able to work a real job as I type. As for the fanboy comment, it depends how you define fanboy. Yes, I love the 360. I think it will most definitely be among the greatest consoles of all time. So will the Wii. In fact, I wouldn't mind having a Ps3 either. My argument is that the Ps3 is not worth it's price, and sony is failing to create a successful console.

As for a person who thinks other people as weak, you can leave that one to yourself. I'm not going to try and change an opinion that personal, no matter how wrong or right, stupid or educated, simple or complex it may be.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I love the sound of fanboys arguing early in the morning.. :/

Why are you still arguing with him? He's not going to say anything intelligent, it would seem.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

I love the sound of fanboys arguing early in the morning.. :/

Why are you still arguing with him? He's not going to say anything intelligent, it would seem.

You make a good point..I made that point while ago but you reminded me :) , Thanks :P

Oh, and it was this afternoon actually >.>

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Its takes me a while to reply because i probily live in a different country.

Like right now where i live it is 10:30 am.

Just for the record i am NOT a fanboy. Games on the PS3:

I think they are quite good. I didn't like motorstorm. but Resistance is great, one of the best games i have ever played. As for faulty PS3s everyone i know who has a PS3, they aren't faulty. Just for the record i won't accept defeat.

Man, I wish people would stop craping on about hardware. When it has been 100% utilized by the developers then I might start caring, but until then I don't give a damn about "what it can do" more so about what it "is doing" if you get me.

You can put the best hardware into a console but if all the game engines being used for said system max out at 1/10th of the system potential then the other 9/10 of the hardware potential is just wasted crap now isn't it?

Man, I wish people would stop craping on about hardware. When it has been 100% utilized by the developers then I might start caring, but until then I don't give a damn about "what it can do" more so about what it "is doing" if you get me.

You can put the best hardware into a console but if all the game engines being used for said system max out at 1/10th of the system potential then the other 9/10 of the hardware potential is just wasted crap now isn't it?

Wasted for now, but eventually, programming catches up..

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

I think the PS3 sounds like a good console, but for what it is, I think that it is too much money.

You can probably get an xbox 360 for half the price of a PS3, and the xbox 360 is better in my opinion.

I dont really know ALL the features of the PS3, but im sure that IF it has got more than the xbox360, it wont be much more, and im sure that the extra ones will not be worth the extra money.

Xbox live is also better than the PS3's online gameplay (im judginig that by the popularity of xbox live compared to the online gameplay of the PS3), and I also cant think of anyone who has got a PS3 that I know, but I know quite a lot of people that has got a xbox 360.

I'm in agreement with Rick here.

One thing that caught my eye recently is that somehow the madden 08 PS3 version is running choppy, has poor FPS while the 360 version runs great. I'm not sure why this is happening considering the PS3 is supposed to have better hardware.