PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

Now that I've played all 3 consoles

Wii - fun with people but worthless for the times you want to play those single player adventures you want to play alone in the dark with the sound on max with HDTV. Not to mention there's very few must have games right now for this.

Wii is a supplementary console at the most for when people are over. But the SSB:Brawl is promising.

PS3 - lots of potential but potential doesn't mean enjoyable. The online for PS3 also needs some more work. I didn't play much since my friend sold his a month later to buy an Elite :uhh: Not to mention it really doesn't have games. It's flagship title right now is FoM and even that pales in comparison to other shooting games.

PS3 - don't consider buying til 08 when the games SHOULD be coming (pray they don't get delayed)

360 - must have games and it's gonna have an awesome Christmas season with all the games coming out. Not to mention with the price drop. why wait? And the Live is worth the 50 bucks. People annoying you? Play with friends and learn to use the mute/block feature

This season goes to the 360

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always go for the console that can produce the best graphics so my choice is PS3. :)
Stick to a PC then, they piss all over what the PS3 can do .... must've been 3 or 4 years ago now :uhh:

Hiya everyone :) I've been on vacation, and I need some recapping on what's going on...

(Looks back many, many, many, many posts...)

Whoa, henman just said he's not a fanboy...That's a laugh. And again, just because the people you know don't have faulty products, doesn't mean everyone else won't. Ugh. I was actually discussing this with my cousin, as we both played his X-Box, we talked of any weakness the PS3 has, and how it's like a PS2 with enhanced graphics. We then went White Water rafting. :P On this trip, we...Discuss how Halo 3 actually looks good, (I never liked the first one, and the second one was...O.K.) and how it will be revolutionary and make Resistance look like MalcomX. Despite however "Fun" resistance may look like, (and it does look fun) I guess I must sum up all of my strength in order to resist Resistance.

I've said it before...Without using the PS3's potential, Sony will fall, and if they don't start using the potential to get good games, ultimatley they'll have to abandon any hopes of catching up.

Also, in past posts, we obviously see...Well, you saying Blu-ray is the best over and over. Provide evidence for this, it's unfair I had to but you can go on freely and say that.

Also, please stop repeating the "If you can't afford the PS3...doesn't make it a bad console," argument in other posts, not only is it annoying, but it's not that people can't afford it (It may be in some cases), but it's rediculous to waste that amount of money on something just to play a video game. And even after the price cut reduces, they must gather good games, and give people more reasons to nab a PS3 for themselves, rather than "Blu-ray!!111!1" Which is useless and no one needs for a game.

Now to present posts--I cannot stand when people ay the Wii is for people being over. I play my Wii by myself and I'm fine, Trauma Center is one. I play Redsteel alone, and I like the game, despite how many people say "It's not good," I'm fine with it. Then there's Zelda. Call of Duty. Medal of Honor (Eh, I admit it's more fun multi player, since it's a short-[wagon] game). I even play Wii sports on my own. Resi evil 4. And let's not forget PKMN Battle Revolution. I guess it's your taste in games. I aim for fun, don't expect flashy graphics, although they would be nice, I guess. The games I mentioned are fun for me, and they'll keep coming: SSBB, Metroid Corruption, Guitar Hero 3, and we'll never know what square has planned. For all we know, they could put KH on all 3 systems, or exclusive to one of them.

Well anyway, I'm busy, don't care. Argue away.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Wasted for now, but eventually, programming catches up..

Many video game companies and developers said they will never, or atleast not for a long time, ever use the technology in a high tech system [it was actually the ps3 to be specific]. That's because it costs many multiples more to produce a technically advanced game that fully harnesses ps3. Developers stated that making games that harness the ps3 would cost much more than its worth.

happiehour.jpeg

Can some one who has a 360 tell what is Halo 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for resistance it is the best miltary game i have ever ever played.

Don't even mention call of duty 3, i have played it on a PS2 and it was by far the worst military i have ever ever played. Gears of war is ok.

There is one obvious fanboy here that is...

To be continued...

in the next post i will reveal a 360 weakness and everything i feel about u people who think they are most inteligent.the cyle is.

Wii

Hate PS3. ok with 360

hate ps3 ok with wii

me

hate 360 ok with wii.

Don't even mention call of duty 3, i have played it on a PS2 and it was by far the worst military i have ever ever played. Gears of war is ok.

You?

BF2 (which is a proper military game) > Resistance

Not to mention Rainbow 6 Vegas

I dare you to tell me I'm wrong.

Carlo: Judging by the fact henman has only played CoD on a console and not on a PC where it pisses on it's console versions... I'd have to say if they have played bf2 - it would've only been on the 360... and it's not exactly great on the 360... so he probably will say you're wrong :uhh:

I'm just kinda' finding it cute that he said Resistance was the best military game ever (looks like a run-of-the-mill FPS to me!) and said Gears of War was "ok".

Whatever. He's totally got some nuts in his mouth that taste oddly like leather and Gold Bond. The calling card of a CEO.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

The special post will have to wait.

Resistance is because it has a good story line. its not like world war 2.

And also very fun when u play online.

Resistance isn't the only game i have.

When sephiroth king said he must resist resistance i say

I must not say hello to halo3 :P

To be continued...

in the next post i will reveal a 360 weakness and everything i feel about u people who think they are most inteligent.the cyle is.

Wii

Hate PS3. ok with 360

hate ps3 ok with wii

me

hate 360 ok with wii.

Haha... thats great.

I always go for the console that can produce the best graphics so my choice is PS3

I know rick already said it but the PC has already produced stuff better than was the PS3 can do. I'd love to see it do bioshock in full DX10, or crysis when it comes out.

To be continued...

Wii

Hate PS3. ok with 360

hate ps3 ok with wii

me

hate 360 ok with wii.

Haha... thats great.

I always go for the console that can produce the best graphics so my choice is PS3

I know rick already said it but the PC has already produced stuff better than was the PS3 can do. I'd love to see it do bioshock in full DX10, or crysis when it comes out.

Not to mention that it was tested when the PS3 came out, against the 360, and the 360 won.

In order for the PS3 to out-right smoke the 360 in graphics, the game would have to have...No sound...:lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

You mean the Pc could produce the best graphics. not anymore!

the 360 and PS3 graphics are better. :twisted:

Hahaaaaaa.

As Bubsa said.

- Me!

BWAHAHAA HAHA AH AHAHA AH....... ........ BWAHAHAHA!!

oh.. oh..oh.. *s[racist term]* yes you're absolutely right *s[racist term]*.

Tk5SF.png

Despite there being 3 posts before me mocking him, I feel there isn't yet quite enough pointing and laughing

Hahahahahahahahaha

that is all.

I think I need to jump on this mocking bandwagon here.

You sir, are damn funny. I mean it.

Well the mocking is all taken care of apparently, so I'll just say this. PC will always have the best graphics. It may be more expensive, but remember consoles are selling at a loss right now, they would cost more if they didn't make up the difference in licensing games.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Well the mocking is all taken care of apparently, so I'll just say this. PC will always have the best graphics. It may be more expensive, but remember consoles are selling at a loss right now, they would cost more if they didn't make up the difference in licensing games.

aaaactually nintendo makes money on every wii it sells.. but thats besides the point i guess..

Tk5SF.png