PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

Yes.... pc has crap graphics....

crysisjm7.jpg

Not to back henman up or anything but those are pre-rendered screens and not actual gameplay screenshots. No doubt that Crysis will have the best graphics out, but it will be not be as good as real life, like the images suggest.

Ive seen real game play footage, and it looks like that.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is 34 posts of people flaming each other.

After reading 4 pages of this... Good god.

Look at my first post on page 1 (February 18th, hell that was a while ago). I made a comment about how much of this thread would be flames. At this point of page 34, I have noticed that most of it has been. There's been some constructive talk in there too though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Xbox 360 all the way <3:

EDIT: IF ur getting Xbox 360, get elite, Don't even THINK of getting the other ones, if ur not interested in paying 150 bucks extra for the 120gig harddrive if u get dissapointed. :shame:

25 Bucks short for Halo 3 -.-

Grrrrrrrr...

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know that in europe there is going to be a big price cut on the PS3?

The new 40 gb model is coming out very soon.( it was a rumor but now its true). it will cost ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã299!!! the 60 gb will now cost about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã350.

The new 40GB

Good:

It costs a lot less than the 60 GB.

Bad:

It cannot play PS/PS2 games.

It has done somethig with the memory card slots(i don't know yet)

it has 2 USB slots instead of having like the type.

Note: It still has all the other features of the 60Gb apart from the one mentioned above.

Did you know that in europe there is going to be a big price cut on the PS3?

The new 40 gb model is coming out very soon.( it was a rumor but now its true). it will cost ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã299!!! the 60 gb will now cost about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã350.

The new 40GB

Good:

It costs a lot less than the 60 GB.

Bad:

It cannot play PS/PS2 games.

It has done somethig with the memory card slots(i don't know yet)

it has 2 USB slots instead of having like the type.

Note: It still has all the other features of the 60Gb apart from the one mentioned above.

That's kind of a rip off. For the older Ps3s, I'm pretty sure you had SOME back compatibility. With Nintendo having full Gamecube back compatibility, and Microsoft adding new games daily, cutting BC on the new model Ps3s might not be that good of a choice.

We'll see how it turns out though

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Thats what u get with a 360.

actual console cheap. add ons add up the cost to pretty high price.

Right so the 360 is the only console with expensive addons :roll: .

expensive addons that don't come free with ps3

you have to pay for online, doesn't come with rechargable battery like ps3. that g'dam $100 wireless adapter. etc

What?

m_theory11.png

I'm not going to bother reading 35 pages but here's what I'm loving about my 360 right now:

Wireless internet adapter:

Gets me online without running an ethernet cable from my basement, plus I can easily move the 360 around. Also allows me to connect to my computer for music, videos, and pictures without an ethernet cord or even the need to be in the same room.

Power from controller:

It's so nice just being able to pick up the control and hit a button to turn the 360 on. No more of that getting up when you want to play or when you finish playing crap. Microsoft knows me all too well. Though I wouldn't mind a multi-disc changer so I don't have to get up to change games, but that's only a dream for now.

Xbox Live + Marketplace:

I'm not sure if Sony has their games available online, but I love taking my skills online and seeing how I actually compare. Beating my friends again and again is great, but damn some of those guys online are good. Plus the add-ons from the marketplace are nice. Gotta love picking up free vehicles for NFS: Carbon ;)

USB Ports compatible with MP3 player:

It's great being able to just plug my Zune into my 360 and having it charge + play music. This saves me the hassle of always needing my computer to charge my Zune (because I don't want to buy a wall charger).

So basically, I'm loving my 360 atm. I don't plan on getting a PS3 or a Wii though. Neither have any games I really want so I'll stick with my 360. Plus GTA is coming out for the 360, and that would have been my only reason for getting a PS3.

If you to enjoy your 360 to its full power you should buy some add ons. those add ons make the total price of 360 even more expensive than the PS3 is.

Wii: about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200

Xbox 360 Premium: about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã250

Elite:ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã350

PS3 60GB: it will be ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã350 after the 10 october 2007

PS3 40GB: ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã300

Plus the add ons on a 360 make it more expensive than the PS3

PS3 doesn't need add ons it has built in wi fi and blu-ray player, free online mode. But you can still buy add ons to the PS3.

(I do NOT want to start another argument)

If you to enjoy your 360 to its full power you should buy some add ons. those add ons make the total price of 360 even more expensive than the PS3 is.

Wii: about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã200

Xbox 360 Premium: about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã250

Elite:ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã350

PS3 60GB: it will be ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã350 after the 10 october 2007

PS3 40GB: ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã300

Plus the add ons on a 360 make it more expensive than the PS3

PS3 doesn't need add ons it has built in wi fi and blu-ray player, free online mode. But you can still buy add ons to the PS3.

(I do NOT want to start another argument)

But you know, the only games I'd play on a PS3 is Tekkan and FF. Other than that I don't see any games that even remotely interest me or that I can't get for my 360. And as stated, you don't need the add-ons. I bought the wireless adapter to make things easier than running an ethernet cord through my house. The PS3 comes with built in wifi. That's cool, my 360 has wifi now too and it didn't kill me to buy the adapter. PS3 has free online mode. That's cool, I can afford to put ~$7.50 a month back into the American economy. Hell, I don't play any MMORPGs so it's not like I'm spending a lot of extra money or anything. WoW is ~$15 a month, and I'm paying half of that for any game I have that is available online. If money is your only arguement, you need a new one. We're not all so poor we have to go with the cheapest system.

Thats what u get with a 360.

actual console cheap. add ons add up the cost to pretty high price.

Right so the 360 is the only console with expensive addons :roll: .

expensive addons that don't come free with ps3

you have to pay for online, doesn't come with rechargable battery like ps3. that g'dam $100 wireless adapter. etc

Right, because the PS3 is expensive as it is. :notalk:

Part of the reason the ps3 costs so much to make is because they cram all the additional stuff into it that you don't need. At least with the 360 you have the option if you want it or not (HD drive, for example).

And towards your point of all those free things, ever realize that they're not worth buying the ps3 in the first place? The 360 Live is light years ahead of the ps3's sloppy online. And the rechargable battery costs 8 bucks, $20 if u want the charging controller stand. A tradeoff with the SixAxis' lack of rumble, but if you choose free batteries over rumble, go ahead.

Although I am somewhat annoyed the wireless adaptor is so expensive. At least they give you a free ethernet cable, better than nothing.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.