PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

aaaactually nintendo makes money on every wii it sells.. but thats besides the point i guess..

Yeah I knew that, I was just trying to keep it simple :D .

NAY! We must now ridicule you. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we stay on topic here?

Ha!

this is just so funny. i mean it i am laughing my head off.

Pc= best graphics, you sure that your not blind?

Mockery: Round 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p2gq.jpg

Before i laugh my head off again. what makes you think that the Pc has the best graphics? it has the best games but not graphics.simple?
Are you really that much of an idiot? Honesty - get out of this thread and stay out. Hardware is generally obsolete within months of being relased (appart from most processors). How quick to you think a console falls behind when you can not upgrade anything? Pretty damn fast. In many cases the technology powering them is close to a year behind before they even hit the shelves.

Any more stupid statements or would you rather just /yourself now and save the word from more polution in the gene pool?

Wii, nintendo is a lot more reliable and has the ebst game series on the market (mario, zelda, super smash bros). Wii fo sure

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Play a PC game. There's proof. And I don't mean Age of Empires 1 or anything..play something like Half Life 2 or Bioshock on PC.

Comparing a PC to a console is like comparing one of the cars from Nascar to a regular car. The car from nascar is specifically designed to race, and is more powerful in some cases..but the normal car s available to anyone who can get one.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Prove that the pc has the best graphics.

Dip[cabbage], shut up already. The only one who thinks you're right is YOU, and you're too damned stupid to have an opinion, so no one thinks you're right. Got that, or do I need to spell "MORON" with airplanes and fireworks in the sky?

If you think the 360 or PS3 has better graphics than a PC, you're a jack-tard.

Proof: http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11651/Cry ... or-Crysis/

Crysis can only be played on top-of-the-line PC's and will not be out for consoles. Why? CONSOLES WERE TOO WEAK TO RUN IT. Period.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

i would get a xbox 360 if I didn't want to use up memory for games on you PC. I dont care about using memory on my consoles

What does memory have to do with you using a console or pc? Your using memory (aka ram) on a pc or console everytime you play it.

Unless you mean hard drive space (aka storage) which still is not really a deciding factor if you have a modern pc with a big hard drive.

goldenblade995.png

I'm going to jump on the "PCs Own, Let's Bash Henman" bandwagon now. Is there room?

The reason a PC is the best gaming system is because of 1)ease of upgrades, at least compared to consoles; 2)Far bigger selection covering far more genres; 3)Ability to do so much more than just play games; 4)Ability to support high end graphics a la Half Life 2, Bioshock, Crysis, and the rest. Or even guild wars, that game has some good graphics. The graphical quality a good PC can produce can really beat up most console games.

Oh and I almost forgot 5)Controls. The controls of mouse+keyboard are, at least for me, far more intuitive, and far easier to use, than a console controller. Then again, that one's more personal preference than the other 4, which is why I didn't list it earlier.

sig2.jpg

i would get a xbox 360 if I didn't want to use up memory for games on you PC. I dont care about using memory on my consoles

What does memory have to do with you using a console or pc? Your using memory (aka ram) on a pc or console everytime you play it.

Unless you mean hard drive space (aka storage) which still is not really a deciding factor if you have a modern pc with a big hard drive.

yeah, I mean't hard drive space :oops:

I just have a thing about using alot of hard drive space, even though my computer has alot of free space :wall:

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally." -W. C. Fields

I'm going to jump on the "PCs Own, Let's Bash Henman" bandwagon now. Is there room?

The reason a PC is the best gaming system is because of 1)ease of upgrades, at least compared to consoles; 2)Far bigger selection covering far more genres; 3)Ability to do so much more than just play games; 4)Ability to support high end graphics a la Half Life 2, Bioshock, Crysis, and the rest. Or even guild wars, that game has some good graphics. The graphical quality a good PC can produce can really beat up most console games.

Oh and I almost forgot 5)Controls. The controls of mouse+keyboard are, at least for me, far more intuitive, and far easier to use, than a console controller. Then again, that one's more personal preference than the other 4, which is why I didn't list it earlier.

When did i say that the Pc isn't the best gaming system?!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x

As for controls i find a lot easier on a controller.

The best graphics i have ever seen is a console and i doubt whether pc could beat it, if it can please show me!

Proof in a word - Crysis.

QFT.

Henman, it really is simple. Here I'll break it down for you, real easy too!

- New hardware comes out every 3-6 months easily. This is common sense really.

- Like rick said, consoles often times have hardware from a year ago in their system. Hell, lets look at the (suposidly) most powerful console right now:

CPU: Cell Processor

PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz

1 VMX vector unit per core

512KB L2 cache

7 x SPE @3.2GHz

7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs

7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE

* 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS

GPU: RSX @550MHz

1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance

Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels

Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines

Sound: Dolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell-base processing)

Memory:

256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz

256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz

System Memory 256MB XDR 256MB XDR

Graphics Memory 256MB GDDR3 256MB GDDR3

The quote is also important.

Now, lets look at a recent PC shall we?

ICON - Brushed Aluminum

ICON Standard Solid

Silverstone 1000Watt Strider - Modular

Asus P35 Blitz Extreme - Crossfire

Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX6850 3.0GHz

Icon Watercooling Kit

OCZ 4GB 1333MHz DDR3

2x ATI HD2900XTX 1GB DDR4

Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro

D Link WUA-2340 Rangebooster G/USB adapt

Hitachi 1TB 32MB Cache SATA 2

Lite-On 20X DVD+-RW W/Lightscribe

Mitsumi Flash Media & Floppy Drive

Windows Vista Home Premium - 32 Bit

Monster Power 800HP

Enermax Quiet Mag-Lev Fans

You can build this exact spec from Here

Look at the differences, its huge. The PC can easily take on more than that PS3 ever can.

Also, one other thing. Direct X. PC's can have DX10, consoles can not. This alone makes a large difference.

When did i say that the Pc isn't the best gaming system?!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :x

As for controls i find a lot easier on a controller.

The best graphics i have ever seen is a console and i doubt whether pc could beat it, if it can please show me!

Well Nadril gave the specs that I was looking for, so I won't bother reposting those. Needless to say you can buy a lot of graphics cards that are better than those in the PS3 or 360. Also if that isn't enough, you could buy an SLI mother board and have two graphics cards, each by themselves better than the console ones. Lionheart gave a good example of what the PC can do, and it is a game that won't come out on consoles because they can't handle the graphics (that's been said before also).

I think if you don't get it by now you are probably mentally handicapped, or just an idiot. Maybe both.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Usually I'm good with mentally handicaped people. At least, in my shop their parents always ask for me isntead of my collegues. Maybe I could give it a go when he still doesn't get it. Just tell me what to say.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yes.... pc has crap graphics....

crysisjm7.jpg

Not to back henman up or anything but those are pre-rendered screens and not actual gameplay screenshots. No doubt that Crysis will have the best graphics out, but it will be not be as good as real life, like the images suggest.

goldenblade995.png