So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, this guide deserves a whole hearted Rofl Copter!!!! Losing the Yews I did was so worth the entertainment I got ::'

Here's your 'copter

roflattackgw9.jpg

if this doesnt make AOW then no guide ever should make AOW.

period

this is what guides are about

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

hehehe i tried on the yew bots and it works =D> this was a good guide nice job writing it

madillamon.gif

Currently taking a break from runescape, as i have learned there are many more important things in like thatn runescape.... but runescape will still be close to my heart through out my break

add me, i want you to come and help me with yew autoers :P

Kept running away after taking almost all the yews :XD:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

Guest ShadowClawe

Ok. I agree with everything but the hobgoblins. First of all, I think for most bots, they are trained to not go any further once theyre in an unknown territory. Second of all, almost ALL bots these days are trained to immediately flee from combat once it strikes.

I mean - for the mugger while trapped inside the room... I mean that will probably work...

But for something that they can easily run away from...

Well, nice funny guide!

I might try this...

This will work! It will work on most autoers, except the click autos which get messed up by themselves. The color autos will recognize the color of the essence/logs and click them. When it disappears they go to the next one. This was a great idea. And about the dragon autos... I think you can throw them off with a cabbage.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

This will work! It will work on most autoers, except the click autos which get messed up by themselves. The color autos will recognize the color of the essence/logs and click them. When it disappears they go to the next one. This was a great idea. And about the dragon autos... I think you can throw them off with a cabbage.

Like he said, they follow the color, and that's why this works, so everyone should stop flaming.

It looks like fun but I don't really have the time to just mess around with that... I still have 13k more willows to cut. :(

Well i tried this somewhere else. When you are walking from dreynor to fally there is a yew with a huge amount of autoers. I tried setting up logs up to the cabbage patch directly north of it and no one followed. :?

Im not doubting you, im just saying that meybe the autoers have "updated"? or meybe my spot is just not good :oops:

Ill try your spot in a bit...

if i ever finish my homework :wall: :wall:

i tried it and got 1 killed...only to realise it wasnt a macro

it then pmed and said "this is what happens to me for being a skiller"

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i met a hellava stupid macro at greens

i snared him. then sara'd him. wen snare wore off, he didnt run, or bury, or nething

he walked over and attack me with a dds, he didnt eat or nething

i killed him for free hides and bones

1 macro also left a half key :shock:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i tried it and got 1 killed...only to realise it wasnt a macro

it then pmed and said "this is what happens to me for being a skiller"

lol :XD: :XD:

i should try and do this sometime....when i have some time

Gyroman25.gif