So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was really funny me and sum friends killed like 10 mins on the yew autoers but didnt get any of em to die :( worth it thow lol and yes they are autoers, not players, their programming tells them to pick up yews because it recognises the game code of the yews on the ground...if that makes any sense. :? anway it was really cool lol :thumbsup:

lol haven't gone bot killing for a while :shock:

hey, you still don't use the video I made (that brought you on the idea)??

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... l+macroers

And also can be proof for some players that it really really works.

you may put it in your guide from me :P :wink: :D

I tried it for like five hours the other day, found out a few things:

this is all about yew autoers by the way

1) They will follow trails with logs spaced about three or four squares apart. IE you can click to run to a spot and drop along the way and it should work. Saves lots of logs.

2) They know how to open doors. Well. Outclicked one of my hotties.

3) Sometimes they break and start spazzing out, and will respond to trades.

4) One of them said the code "11810" randomly when all the trees were cut down.

5) They won't go into the building to the south, or atleast we couldn't make them go in.

fishing.gif

think its possible to get a hobgoblin to go into the building i mean i know its quite aways but if it worked imagine the possibilities

I found a way to Stop Autos in edgeville from autoing on Yews. I can always tell they auto because they walk back and forth from tree to tree instead of waiting for the tree to respawn. Simply do this:

Wait for the auto to have a full load then go to the door and CLOSE it. The auto will try to open the door and make sure you KEEP closing it. After about 5-10 times the auto will give up trying to open the door and will either log out or sit there until he logs out. [You can also try this when an auto is coming back from the bank]

I tryed this twice tonight and stopped 2 autos from cutting yews. :thumbsup:

BTW great guide for those other yew trees autos. :D

Quest Cape Since 8/9/07

dancool_938.png

This is great, because who else has seen those autoers with like lederhosen hats and just want them dead!

And don't say 'they could be skill purezert!!#@!#" Because I myself was a skill pure once hence my name and I never Wced in a random event hat and Default JAGeX clothing <.< So please, get your facts right they ARE autoers 99% of the time.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

Dammit, I always manage to get the autoers to the start of the hobgoblins, then they go away :evil: I lost quite a lot of yews already :wall: I wonder if it's because they got a full load. Can you help please?

EDIT

finally managed to kill an autoer \' and i got a screen too:

autoers2.jpg

tintin17.png

MSSW3sig.png

Great guide... Haven't tried it yet...

I wish there were some hob gobs in the fish guild...maybe some poisonus water snakes in some corner of the guild that you could bait them with raws...

I have no prob with pure skillers but live players know better than to run into danger... but most pure skillers are not newbies... and know what danger looks like.

Speedy+Shaz.png

speedy%20shaz.gif

speedy%20shaz.gif

Dragon Drops: 1 x DChain, 1 x DLegs, 3 x D2H

This does work. Yew autoers do pick the logs up

SOME autoers don't pick it up. Uusally, they pick it up. Perhaps they were programmed that way in case a fellow autoer dies, this way the logs don't go to waste.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.