So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the level of the hobgoblind?

Cuz sooner or later, the dirty cheaters will find out, and just raise combat level untill unagressivity, or simply program them to run or stop picking up logs ...

I saw the guide, and immediately tried it out.

But, I can't get it to work. I know it works, but I need some help. Post and I'll add you, so ya can come help me.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels pixelsig11we5.png

I saw the guide, and immediately tried it out.

But, I can't get it to work. I know it works, but I need some help. Post and I'll add you, so ya can come help me.

make a 3x3 square around where the autoers are, and then make a trail away to the spot you're luring them to. make the trail a bit wide as well.

fishing.gif

This guide is pointless for the following reasons:

If it did work, it would only work for colour clickers, as other bots work by simulating a click of an id. Every different thing has a different id. A yew tree has a different id to yew logs on the ground.

In the time it takes you to mess up 1 macroer, you could have gotten plenty of money/exp.

Unless the scripter of the macro is really really terrible, none of those methods will work. Any half decent macro will have one or more of the following things:

Every X seconds it walks back to where it started

A range in which it cannot walk out of.

Every single macro (except people just learning to script) will run with many seperate procedures looped together.

So before the ess miner will pick up essence, it checks that it has been teled and is in the ess mine infront of the essence rock.

The chinese macros are deob bots. They work with ids. A yew tree will have a different id than a yew log on the ground.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

Guest sandhill5
No, I don't need to. I already know the answer. Unless the autoer has AI, then it won't pick up other items. Simple enough. Stop talking.

OMG the autoer would have to be so incredibly complex that it wouldn't even be funny. The autoers job is to click the tree, not find yews on the ground. Are you sure you're dealing with autoers? Dragon's right.

Some programs use it based off of color (I'm not telling which), and the logs are the same color. So if they do that, it probably will work. And a lot of programs pick up excess, for speed. So it actually can work.

cliffside1ra5.png

Actually, the dropping does work, there are vids of it... decent guide.

People really flame too much for no obvious reason... not to mention any names, but maybe certain people have autoers that they don't want killed?...just an idea....*Hefts anti-fire shield*

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Look, to everyone spamming this topic, you should try it out ...

By the way, how come you all know exactly how macroers work?

Maybe you use macros yourself and can't stand it that we're killing 'em (:twisted: though luck * drops yew log*).

So, before someone else starts spamming again, IT WORKS, so stop questioning it! (look at the pics!)

Tip to runescape102: Make an autoer killing trip for all those who don't believe you and get a vid of it.

Maybe you use macros yourself and can't stand it that we're killing 'em (:twisted: though luck * drops yew log*).

So, before someone else starts spamming again, IT WORKS, so stop questioning it! (look at the pics!)

Tip to runescape102: Make an autoer killing trip for all those who don't believe you and get a vid of it.

I do not need to try this out, because I know how every public macro works (one of them less than others because its new), do you? I did not say this wouldn't work, I just said it only works for really badly made macros, and there aren't too many of those.

Explain to be why my post was spam? I contributed to the topic, and posted my opinion. What else do I have to do so my post is not spam? Also, while my post did, your post didn't contribute to the topic, all you did was play mod and try to tell people off rather than use the report button.

I do know how macros work, because I have made scripts and macros before, I post regularly at many cheating communities and I still play around with things such as the client. I quit runescape years ago, and I make them to learn, and for the fun of beating the system. I have admitted this a number of times on this forum.

I wouldn't care if somebody tried to stuff up a macro, because

a: Im not stupid enough to let a macro get messed up by that,

and b: If somebody messes mine up somehow, ill be glad. Because it will show me the problem so I can fix it and make them even better. Whats your point?

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

First of all, I never messioned your name, I adressed myself to all useless spammers saying this doesn't work (including you: you said " If it did work, ... ", so you are actually saying it doesn't).

Second, how did your post contribute? You are saying it doesn't work (or only in a little amount of cases, where someone uses a badly made macro), but the pics tell different. The meaning of this topic is to say how to kill autoers and you say it can't be done (or in very rare cases)...

My post only answers to all the spammers who say it doesn't work. Are answers against the rules?

Third, my point? Getting back at noobs getting rich while macroing! It's fun seeing them die! You are the typical kind of person that annoy me: messing up the game for fun of it! (and you don't even play it anymore ...)

(Off topic: Do you like messing up the game for everyone honest enough to play the game as intended? Making macros is even more pathetic then using them! And you are not even playing the game anymore :XD: ! Omg what a noob :lol: . Making macros, even for learing pruposes, is stupid. Go program something that is actually usefull ...)

Ps: If you want to answer this, pm me.

yeah i made a trip when i found this out had like 15 people

deltawood.png