So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these autos probably pick up yews and ess for if a random kills them if their autowalking is fast enough they can get the stuff they lost back without losing anything :?: possible

nice guide though im gonna go check this out :mrgreen:

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

Ok, its not so bad I tried it and got one lvl 3 to pick up the ess, ess luring is much harder because other people pick up the ess.

I'll try the yew one later.

Just a note to everyone else...if you dont like this thread dont reply on it, your just bumping it.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

LOL it WORKS!!!!!!!!

But some really high tech autoer started running from the Hobgoblin :shock:

I'm starting to think that wasn't an autoer...... :-w

No, I don't need to. I already know the answer. Unless the autoer has AI, then it won't pick up other items. Simple enough. Stop talking.

he has pics...unless he had a friend make 2 accounts to do this, i think it works. Funny guide.

Some of the old scar scripts definitely had pickups incorporated... having seen autoers loot each other when a random axes one (on multiple occasions), I'm sure at least some of the modern macro scripts do too.

It's a pity, I don't think this would work for the ones that really bother me. The ones in the mining guild probably wouldn't follow through the north door to the king scorpions (though a drop beyond the door might distract them for some time :-k ). The gold-miners in the crafting guild would be awfully hard to lure all the way to the hobs on the west peninsula, and I can't even imagine where you'd lure the fishing autos to. :x

Feel free to try though. Huge kudos if you can make it work. :)

Wow that is awesome. I think it would be cool if we had a competition with teams in it. Each team consists of however many friends you can get and you all grab yew logs. Then you start dropping them so that they autoer(s) follow. Anyways, see who could get the autoer the farthest away from their 'spot.'

I think that would be awesome.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Wow that is awesome. I think it would be cool if we had a competition with teams in it. Each team consists of however many friends you can get and you all grab yew logs. Then you start dropping them so that they autoer(s) follow. Anyways, see who could get the autoer the farthest away from their 'spot.'

I think that would be awesome.

Yeah, maybe we should also see how many autoers each person could kill. Woot! New TET event: Rid the World of Autoers!

But seriously, very nice find.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!