So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

It worked!!

well, kind of...

the bot came up to the goblins, but ran east at low health. Any advice on this, or do i just need to hope they hit higher, faster?

TRY 2: Auto had full inv, ran away halfway through :evil:

TRY 3: No-one picked anyhting up, lost ~20 yew logs :wall:

Im done trying, but im convinced that it does work.

8/10 for the guide

6/10 for the method

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the guide only problem is i cant cut yews and ppl keep taking my ess =s but evntually my cusin gave me sum yews so im just wondering wat is a good world 4 yew autoer killing? :-k

10/10 for the awesome guide

Just pick a random F2P world (unless you are pking green dragon macroers). You can find them in almost any f2p world.

in the german worlds it still doesn't work :P :wink: :D :P

The yew luring trick is just as sexy behind the varrock castle, it's simple to lay the trail into the house.. once they have gone through a few doors you shut all the doors, At this point they are randomly clicking like mad throughout the castle trying to escape.

MWUHAHA, evil macroer killers <3 :thumbsup:

x%20i%20am%20str%20x.gif

You have not only satiated my undulating desire of slaying these macroers, but you have also brought forth a new way to gaining yew logs. I spend 7-9 logs to get the autoers to the hobgoblins and then gain a full inventory. I love this!!!

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

It would be hilarious if you someone was able to make a macro killing macro :lol: , but I don't recommend it because its against the rules. The only people that know how to code a macro are macroers, so that idea goes down the drain though... :wall:

siggy6yx3.png

I don't take credit for this it was all runescape102, he's a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly those people you killed on the video didn't look like autoers. Their actions were way too advanced for a programmed bot; they ran south, they would eat when they were low on hp and they would fight back. Some regular green drag killers don't have to talk, they're probably too focused on getting away from you than to talk in the situation. I'm guessing you just assume because they don't talk they are an autoer. Did you see that one "autoer" with a whip? I can't see the bot owner saving up 2M to equip that character with a whip. I think you killed lots of innocent green drag killers in that video.

Other than that I had a lovely time killing some yew auoters, I made about 50 log profit. :P It was so funny to see them get owned by the gobbie. One though escaped with 1hp!! <.<

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well that was a nice break from cooking. :P

I tried first at the yews, they'll follow the path of yews but run away when attacked by the goblins.

Essence was fun, caught about three autoers.

Killed a good ten minutes!

beckinessx.png