Autoer In METAL DRAGONS?!?!

nicrune007

ok i was maging in metal dragons and i saw this guy... autoer

he wore rune med rune pl8 dragon skirt and a whip.. with power ammy

and was fighting dragon without prayer.. he only used food.

he didnt talk.

and i check his highscores...

only combat xp and WC and Fishing Xp...

Has they gone too far? i hope i am wrong

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that seem really strange..... Are you absolutly shure that he was not like muted or somthing? If he truly was an autoer i really think that is going to far how could the devise a program that advanced to do such a thing. Im mean the screen shifts every couple minutes. somthing as complicated as fighting those monsters is just weird... :-k

prospektssigza4.jpg

anyway he doesnt really get hit much also...

and im i allowed to post his name?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

plus this guy walked back to bank and walked back here.

oh he is a lvl 105 btw

twss.jpg

he didnt talk.

It's people like you that get people like me black marks/banned (not that I have been unlucky enough to get a black mark so far) for not wanting to reply to some silly questions or requests. Why can't a person have his public chat off if he wants to without getting multiple "omg, a autoer" reports?

While gathering seaweed at the rock crabs I was reported by multiple people for autoing merely because I didn't want to stop to do my emote for them every time I passed by some noob training there.

Before you report someone, at least make sure he's actually doing something against the rules... Don't just assume that someone is autoing merely because he dosen't reply. He could be muted, or simply not willing to chat or reply to whatever silly questions you might ask him.

Personally, in my 5 years of playing runescape, I've never seen a autoer and hopefully I'll never see one.

Dead+Dude4.png

Personally, in my 5 years of playing runescape, I've never seen a autoer and hopefully I'll never see one.

erm, if you have played as long as you claim, you have seen a autoer. RSC was full of them. Everywhere. Out of the top 50, more than 20 was autoing or rule breaking, ***, number one rs player over a long period of time, autoing. 8 people on my friend list. all above 100 combat which was a great achievement at those rsc times, was openly admitting to use auto programs such as **** and ********.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

It's people like you that get people like me black marks/banned (not that I have been unlucky enough to get a black mark so far) for not wanting to reply to some silly questions or requests. Why can't a person have his public chat off if he wants to without getting multiple "omg, a autoer" reports?

I disagree with ur attitude man, no need to flame over some1 who is clearly not the most expreienced player around.

But basicly ur right. The fact that u can get reported just because u dont feel like talking is somewhat frustrating

erm, if you have played as long as you claim, you have seen a autoer. RSC was full of them. Everywhere. Out of the top 50, more than 20 was autoing or rule breaking, TKS, number one rs player over a long period of time, autoing. 8 people on my friend list. all above 100 combat which was a great achievement at those rsc times, was openly admitting to use auto programs such as **** and ********.

Even so, I never saw a autoer while playing. I was mainly coal mining back in rsc, as it was THE best money making skill of the time and yet I never saw a autoer.

If you still question my "age" in rs, I could show you my scythe or simply take a pic of my log in message (haven't changed my password, recoveries and such since mid february 2002)

Matok: I'm just irritaded by the fact that most ppl report first, ask questions later (if they do so at all).

Dead+Dude4.png

erm, if you have played as long as you claim, you have seen a autoer. RSC was full of them. Everywhere. Out of the top 50, more than 20 was autoing or rule breaking, TKS, number one rs player over a long period of time, autoing. 8 people on my friend list. all above 100 combat which was a great achievement at those rsc times, was openly admitting to use auto programs such as **** and ********.

Do you have proof that TKS autoed?

There weren't that many autoers till RS2 came out then RS1 turned into nothing but bots...

did you even play RS1?

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

If you still question my "age" in rs, I could show you my scythe or simply take a pic of my log in message (haven't changed my password, recoveries and such since mid february 2002)

No worries, I don't question your rs age. It just striked me as extremely odd.

When it comes to the fact that people believe they get black marks for autoing because people report them, It is important to remember what one famous RS mod once told:

I have been reported for macroing several times because i have not responded to in game messages while skilling. But luckily for me the system is a bit more advanced than just banning people that have a lot of reports on them.

(*Note that he is talking about his personal account, and not his gold crown mod account)

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

did you even play RS1?

How could I have bunny ears (points to avatar) if I had not been playing RSC?

never looked at your avatar..

Drgnslyer15.png

he didnt talk.

While gathering seaweed at the rock crabs I was reported by multiple people for autoing merely because I didn't want to stop to do my emote for them every time I passed by some noob training there.

Before you report someone, at least make sure he's actually doing something against the rules... Don't just assume that someone is autoing merely because he dosen't reply. He could be muted, or simply not willing to chat or reply to whatever silly questions you might ask him.

yea, i agree with you also... i would just simply call him "wannabe mod"... people like these deserved to be flamed...

talking is not a measure of autoing, full rune + whip is not either... pc also made it possible to have "pc noobs" walking around rs...

There weren't that many autoers till RS2 came out then RS1 turned into nothing but bots...

did you even play RS1?

is this a joke? of cause there are autoers at rs1... there is just simply less people playing, so less autoers...thats misleading... people using auto rune might be banned, but those using auto miner are not... the autoer to real player ratio is still around the same...

Dead Dude FTW

This guy knows what he's talknig about. People report anything and everything, you don't talk they think your auto. You don't do your cape emote, auto again. It's just stupid. And you complain saying that he's lying cause he says he's never seen an autoer? Well maybe he's not like most people and doesn't go hunting around for autoers so he can report them. And you can usually tell if it's an autoer by their clicking pattern, they move/click funny.

I myself have played for 4 years, and until I got members about a year and a half ago, i had never seen an autoer.

addympraycape,fire%20axe%20777.gif

33 Abyssal Whip Drops 8 Dragon Drops

No i did not report him...

but he seems like one... with autoish username and highscores for a particular skills

twss.jpg

I often see some adventurers at metal dragons. They don't use pray and maybe gets one or two irons killed and then tele, it's just exiting for them and maybe they are new members or just thrilled for chance to get dragon item. I see no point for bothering them nor anyone else.

People should just mind their own business imo. I rarely answer to anyone. Like in the last few days I've been spinning some flax at lumby and just yesterday I was checking forums whilst doing this and then looked at the chat-screen and two to three people there were like "118 lvl?" "118 lvl???" "118 lvl a auto?" "Onauric!!!!" "Onauric!!!!". It's actually quite hilarious. :lol:

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

The player's reflexes is usually the key indicator to determine an autoer, if you are in his shoes and you ate a shark quickly as him after getting hit, say an 18 from iron dragon, then he's most likely not an autoer, just someone who is oblivious of how to fight metal dragons the right way.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

The player's reflexes is usually the key indicator to determine an autoer, if you are in his shoes and you ate a shark quickly as him after getting hit, say an 18 from iron dragon, then he's most likely not an autoer, just someone who is oblivious of how to fight metal dragons the right way.

he ate at half health...

I often see some adventurers at metal dragons. They don't use pray and maybe gets one or two irons killed and then tele, it's just exiting for them and maybe they are new members or just thrilled for chance to get dragon item. I see no point for bothering them nor anyone else.

People should just mind their own business imo. I rarely answer to anyone. Like in the last few days I've been spinning some flax at lumby and just yesterday I was checking forums whilst doing this and then looked at the chat-screen and two to three people there were like "118 lvl?" "118 lvl???" "118 lvl a auto?" "Onauric!!!!" "Onauric!!!!". It's actually quite hilarious. :lol:

no he walked to bank and back here again..

twss.jpg

did you even play RS1?

is this a joke? of cause there are autoers at rs1... there is just simply less people playing, so less autoers...thats misleading... people using auto rune might be banned, but those using auto miner are not... the autoer to real player ratio is still around the same...

What i was sayin before Jagex released RS2 there weren't as many autoers... Yes i know there are a lot still on there but i didn't say that and i wasn't talkin about now i was talkin about before RS2...

I still have 2 active RS1 accts this one and my old pure and yes no one talks for the most part.. Unless you hit draynor village or lumby

Drgnslyer15.png