Autoer In METAL DRAGONS?!?!

nicrune007

Yeah TKS autoed, and got banned for it I think.

TKS did not auto.

and are you kidding? There were so many autoers in RSC pre-rs2. and it was easy, i had an account before rs2 that was soley used to see how high I could get my fishing before I was banned, the community backing it was huge too, they even had a program that allowed other people to type your sleeping word in for you.

And you are proud of this because?

my account now is 100% legit because now there is less need for auto's imo because of how easy this game has become.

But if you wanted to or got bored you would auto? :roll:

lol, i spoke of past experiences to show how there was a huge community of autoers in rs1.

and If i wanted to, or still played runescape enough to care about levels, i could auto, the ammount of auto programs out there is ridiculous.

thanks for the laugh though girly, i knew gamer girls were good for something.

Thanks for the laugh cheater hypocrite who wants to feel all big on the internet.

Well i decided to go kill lessers on my character who was unbanned recently (idk what he was banned for because the screen that showed it didnt have anything, just showed me ans perm banned was wierd)

well I get there and was killing for a little while, when someone dies, i pick up as much stuff as I could and asked "Did anyone catch his name?" everyone said no, so i said "Well i hope he comes back so i can return the stuff I picked up" when someone there asked why, i said because i dont need it and wasnt a jerk.

So he starts going off about how its just part of the game and im an idiot and said he cant wait for me to work for him again, and from somewhere he called me a principal and said my mom was calling me from the top of my stairs (which would make sense because im 17 and still live with my mom, duh) throughout this whole thing I defended myself, but i didnt call him a noob or anything like that, i just said he was an idiot and should just stop talking.

This all started because I said I wanted to return his stuff.

I wish we could send all the rude and stupid people to the moon or something.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you people know, there always have been autofighters. Some people like the challenge of making one, its not that hard actually.

Fight, check hp and eat when low, run from randoms, ... repeat.

Easier said then done. How would you know if something's a random? How would you know if it's your random? How would you solve it if it was a maze or box?

Actually, the most common used autoing program atm has built in functions for doing it.

EDIT: and btw i know this cause i use the program for AdventureQuest cause you can make it click a set bitmap which is really useful in AdventureQuest since its the same picture everytime,

but i think its lame autoing in a MMO, but a single 1player game like AdventureQuest is ok i think cause your not changing an economy like in MMO's.

sig.jpg

Just so you people know, there always have been autofighters. Some people like the challenge of making one, its not that hard actually.

Easier said then done. How would you know if something's a random? How would you know if it's your random? How would you solve it if it was a maze or box?

Actually, the most common used autoing program atm has built in functions for doing it.

EDIT: and btw i know this cause i use the program for AdventureQuest cause you can make it click a set bitmap which is really useful in AdventureQuest since its the same picture everytime,

but i think its lame autoing in a MMO, but a single 1player game like AdventureQuest is ok i think cause your not changing an economy like in MMO's.

You aren't earning any stats/items you get, you spoil the game for yourself.

this doesnt constitute enough proof....

why would anyone auto on metal drags with no pray, thats a really terrible money making.

not if your an autoer doing it 24/7 :shock:

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

You aren't earning any stats/items you get, you spoil the game for yourself.

I know, i just like doing it while im bored and have nothing else to do

sig.jpg

I've been reported for autoing when I have simply kept schtum and not answered questions like "attstrdef?" and "emote plz plz".

I don't give a monkey's molar, and I refuse to prove myself to these cretins who think everyone is autoing if they don't speak.

Rant over.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

I thought people loved autoers! After all, they keep prices down <.<
Yes they are our gatherers for certain raw materials that we seldom bother to gather ourselves such as p ess, yews and such. From your point of view, yes it rocks. However, if you put yourself in a human mining p ess for desperate cash, you hate them. Its all in your opinion.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

ok i was maging in metal dragons and i saw this guy... autoer

he wore rune med rune pl8 dragon skirt and a whip.. with power ammy

and was fighting dragon without prayer.. he only used food.

he didnt talk.

and i check his highscores...

only combat xp and WC and Fishing Xp...

Has they gone too far? i hope i am wrong

doubt it was an autoer, actually i could bet that it wasn't ::' because someone wouldnt risk that on an account and you would be banned the first day you tried using a program like that so ya ::'

ever heard of skillers :XD:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Wow that seem really strange..... Are you absolutly shure that he was not like muted or somthing? If he truly was an autoer i really think that is going to far how could the devise a program that advanced to do such a thing. Im mean the screen shifts every couple minutes. somthing as complicated as fighting those monsters is just weird... :-k

i just whant to point out that making this kind of programs arnt that hard :( if uw ewer done som computer code woorking u may make an esy wood,ess,figt autoer.. this is terible but true. but [garden tool] wold go so far as using it for that kind of things.. and autoers ower all..... sadl a well done program may be almos non notable.....

ps. im not using or making autoers i just know as iw been buyilding other programs. :-s

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

I agree with fresi. People may think making a program like this is extremly hard. How ever once you know a scripitng language well its not to hard. I believe that the only reason steels are not more comonely maroed at is because:

a) they are not that economicaly viable

B) the stats for a character to auto at these are hard to get and once detected and banned these accounts are a waste of time

he didnt talk.

Did you report him?

When do you think jagex will call you and make u a mod?

No proof whatsoever that he is an autoer in such an unexpected place.

aglipoy.png

he didnt talk.

Did you report him?

When do you think jagex will call you and make u a mod?

No proof whatsoever that he is an autoer in such an unexpected place.

How do you know when you weren't even there? And what does "When do you think jagex will call you and make u a mod?" have anything to do with this?

I thought people loved autoers! After all, they keep prices down <.<
Yes they are our gatherers for certain raw materials that we seldom bother to gather ourselves such as p ess, yews and such. From your point of view, yes it rocks. However, if you put yourself in a human mining p ess for desperate cash, you hate them. Its all in your opinion.

I do hate them, but during a discussion about green dragon autoers, everyone was going " Oohhh, but they keep prices down." Nobody cared about the people who actually collected this stuff for money, just the fact that prices were kept down.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Yeah TKS autoed, and got banned for it I think.

TKS did not auto.

and are you kidding? There were so many autoers in RSC pre-rs2. and it was easy, i had an account before rs2 that was soley used to see how high I could get my fishing before I was banned, the community backing it was huge too, they even had a program that allowed other people to type your sleeping word in for you.

And you are proud of this because?

my account now is 100% legit because now there is less need for auto's imo because of how easy this game has become.

But if you wanted to or got bored you would auto? :roll:

lol, i spoke of past experiences to show how there was a huge community of autoers in rs1.

and If i wanted to, or still played runescape enough to care about levels, i could auto, the ammount of auto programs out there is ridiculous.

thanks for the laugh though girly, i knew gamer girls were good for something.

Thanks for the laugh cheater hypocrite who wants to feel all big on the internet.

Well i decided to go kill lessers on my character who was unbanned recently (idk what he was banned for because the screen that showed it didnt have anything, just showed me ans perm banned was wierd)

well I get there and was killing for a little while, when someone dies, i pick up as much stuff as I could and asked "Did anyone catch his name?" everyone said no, so i said "Well i hope he comes back so i can return the stuff I picked up" when someone there asked why, i said because i dont need it and wasnt a jerk.

So he starts going off about how its just part of the game and im an idiot and said he cant wait for me to work for him again, and from somewhere he called me a principal and said my mom was calling me from the top of my stairs (which would make sense because im 17 and still live with my mom, duh) throughout this whole thing I defended myself, but i didnt call him a noob or anything like that, i just said he was an idiot and should just stop talking.

This all started because I said I wanted to return his stuff.

I wish we could send all the rude and stupid people to the moon or something.

lol looks like i got me a fanclub.

I wasnt rude to begin with, i stated my opinion (well pretty much fact cuz there was a lot of autoers in rsc) and you attacked me for it, so of course i attacked back.

But i whole heartedly believe that there could be autoers at Steel dragons, i dont believe it to be very effective for anything except maybe the rare d-leg drop, too risky I'd think.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

he didnt talk.

Here's an answer to them all... First off muted, speaks other language, or chat off... No prayer meaning hes a noob who doesn't have 43 prayer ( 43 prayer shows in hiscores)

genielampsiggv7.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-23

he didnt talk.

Here's an answer to them all... First off muted, speaks other language, or chat off... No prayer meaning hes a noob who doesn't have 43 prayer ( 43 prayer shows in hiscores)

The last one doesn't make sense, this player/bot, whatever it was, had a high combat level. You and I can't be sure if this was a bot as we don't have any screenshots/videos and were not there in the first place.

im guessing it was either a person, or somebody experimenting wheather or not its possible to auto metal drags viably...

but this just proves jagex's programmers must be a fair bit behind the rest of the world, i sent in a query about green drag macro's and they told me it wasn't possible to do. :roll:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

plus this guy walked back to bank and walked back here.

oh he is a lvl 105 btw

105 lol!!!! if his 105 surly his hits would be in high scores

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

but this just proves jagex's programmers must be a fair bit behind the rest of the world, i sent in a query about green drag macro's and they told me it wasn't possible to do. :roll:

lol, can you make a screen shot of that query.... please? :thumbsup:

just because someone doesn't want to reply to you doesn't mean they are bots....artard....

southpark ftw (I say that sometimes and nobody understands me :wink: )

OT:

wow... stop jumping to conclusions?

redbullsigortiz.jpg