ever had one of thoes moments..

ganon95

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After PC was created not even 94 Mage felt all that good.

RS accomplishments often feel hollow to me. Can't explain why. I've often already set a new goal before I reached the original one.

Got my third dragon spear a week ago and went like "Oh. Look. A dragon spear. Right. ... Ooooh, dinner's ready." Time for a bit of a break for a while, I think.

Meh, if Barrows items are exciting, no matter if one's still playing or quit. Levels kinda became pointless for me though >_<.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I get excited when my combat level gets to another multiple of 10; like 60, 70 or 80...it always feels like I've entered another era of my Runescape character.

I also got really excited when I got 75 WCing, and even more excited when I realized that it was my first skill that I could do absolutely everything in" Hey Geno want to come cut magics with me?" "Hmmm let me check if i can do it....oh wait i can do everything in this skill!"

~Genoraven

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!

When I am able to help someone, hosting a TET event and making new friends.

Saskia Snow

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

erkid"]When my connection reconnects after lagging out.

I get an even better feeling when I'm still alive when I reconnect :)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

My happiness often turns into being extremely annoyed on rs :P

I enjoy it when people come up to me and say "nice name" or "nice cape" etc, but then it quickly turns into "can you do me a favour" or "emote plz" ^_^ It's nice the first few times, but after that it just annoys to the point where I just ignore them.

Seeing a level-up message is always nice too :)

APE :D

fishsigfincm1.jpg

Achieving a goal gives a good feeling.Getting a 99 in a skill or any goal.

Getting 126 combat sure felt good,same with getting the fire cape after 15 tries.

When i stop getting that feeling i know it's my time to quit this game.

mhd7k3.jpg

in runescape where you see something that gives you a great feeling of accomplishment/happiness

i have no idea why but for me its seeing "you have 1+ unread messages" in your runecape inbox

post yours

Hehe I 100% agree with the message thing, [jokes] I'm like modship here I come! [/jokes]

But yeah its really cool but scary to check.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

Over the years, accomplishments in rs become less and less significant to oldies like me.

At first, it was the level ups that kept me in the game.. To acheve a certain level and gain a new ability by doing so. Now, most of my stats are close or above the highest possible item I can make with that skill, so the fun in leveling that certain skill decreases. Of course, the skill capes is something to look forward to, but there are no "real" abilities you gain by getting them.

I myself am moving more towards achevements concerning hard to get items than can't be bought (yes, buying a rare like a p-hat or santa is not a achevement imo... Just a waste of cash to buy a mere paper hat that has no real use what so ever) like chompy hats, c-wars armours, monster heads, big fish (actually, I got 1 of ea fish now... big shark, swordfish and bass) and even stuff like champion scrolls (only got a imp one so far).

I also do alot of collecting random items like beers, oysters, tools, caskets, beeds, hats, ashes, random event clothing and many other weird items like that. About half of my bank is solely items that I collect in my free time. It's a huge achevement to me to get 1k of each tool in game (hammer, rake, harpoon... whatever you can think of) and it keeps me playing.

Wealth has no meaning in a game when you can't enjoy the game itself.

Dead+Dude4.png

I get that same feeling with the one unread email lol, i dunno why because i got that feeling even though i knew my perm forum ban was coming through lmao :D

ancientwv8.png

untitled6kv7.gif98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Gaining a lvl used to make the happy but not anymore. Having a high lvl in something doesn't mean anything anymore, especially now with skill capes that are everywhere.

2480+ total

in runescape where you see something that gives you a great feeling of accomplishment/happiness

i have no idea why but for me its seeing "you have 1+ unread messages" in your runecape inbox

post yours

lmao i feel a rush of joy when that happens.. it goes away when i find out im banned from the forums

range: 64/80/80

mage: 61/84/82

atk: 46/77/60

str 41/82/99

elvin007.gif

i was really happy when i finished legends quest

nowadays, people just buy fow a semi low price a obsidian cape, every low people can buy 1

but to get legends quest completed, thats needs some skills, like the 45 herblore, alot of people had problems with that

im proud and happy to be a real legends, with completing legends quest, because the legends cape is worth me more than obsidian or even a fire cape

it really is <3:

Apparently none of you can multiply correctly....

300cats x 100deaths= 3,000deaths

3,000deaths=900,000gp

^^WTF?^^

K this sounds cheesy but when i started playing rs i was wcing & i seen a dude, anchients staff, full ghostly, and the saradomin prayer book. I said to myself, i want that dang book. When i found out that its members, and what i had ot do to get it, i almost cried, but when i got that book, a year later, it was the happiest day of rs ever for me. \'

shalafii_signature_4475x150-1.jpg