Moments of HUGE relief

Manato0

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was fighting the three guys in the final fight of Legends, with sharks as food. I was at about 40 hp, and ate a shark. A sec after it, I got a c-lost, my feelings were like "OMG!" "NOO" "WTH" and "WHY ME!". When I logged in again, I had about 8 hp left, would've lost 2,5m+ in items if I hadn't eaten that shark. There was also that Neziwhatever demon walking around, not aggressive and I couldn't attack it. It was the biggest relief ever; I didn't want to go back cutting magics for money and getting all those quest items back. This happened about a month ago, I think.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

dulcolax_laxative.jpg

Err...actually...

My closest moment that I can think of would be the time I thought I was hacked. I had always logged out when the "system update" message appeared, but one time I wasn't really paying attention to the screen and it booted me. When I couldn't log back in otherwords I almost started to panic when a friend IRL told me he couldn't log back in either, and that it was just a server thing. :)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

This is kind of a relief, then a kick-urself moment.

I was pking with ancients and dd++, and this guy comes to me and attacks me. I kill him, and he drops decent stuff. I take it and go to egdeville, bank and go back out.

10 minutes later, The same guy is back, he attacks again, and i think, here we go again.

Then he does 2 dd specials and im down red bar. I tele, and end up in egdeville dungeon. I breif a sigh of relief, and (stupid) look at my stats (stupid) and see im on 3 hp(stupid). I quickly switch back to invent and see a green "3". I let out a big long NOOOOOOOOOOOOO (in real life, not game. I was too busy dying).

I was kicking myself for checking to see how much id escaped with. To make it worse, the guy pmed me and said " nice stuff. ty"

I got over it, but I am never being that stupid again.

Once i went to ape atoll after finishing monkey madness, and bought the coveted dragon scimitar. Then, my cat jumps up, landing the mouse (no pun intended, it happened) and clicking on the scimmy, wield. Of course, wielding the scimmy meant that I took off my greegree, right in the middle of several monkey archers and ninjas, whilst wielding full rune, and the worst part of it: I was skulled.

A series of quickfire red splats, and then the computer lagged. I screamed to myself 'NOOOOOOOOOO!' and then looked back at my computer, and I was standing in fally castle. With a catch, I had my items. Funny how useful a forgotten ring of life is.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Great stories, people! lol at Bloodveld. Thanks, for making this topic the first topic of mine that actually stayed alive overnight!

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

Because of some fan problem, my computer spontaneously overheats and resets itself. It's more irritating that Connection Lost, because the hard drive reboots, not just the interwebs. So bakc when I was lvl 30...I was Hill Slaying with my friend when I hear -DKKHDKKDHD-! My screen goes blank and the comp resets. I call him up and he tells me that they're attacking me. He fought them off for a minute and a half to save me. What a guy, huh?

Still alive, still alive.

Long time ago, when I first started visiting slayer tower I entered the room with the green dudes where you need a nosepeg, I thought I could go down the ladder. I saw them hitting high on me and remembered I was out of food and energy and the close auto-shuts, I thought I was gonna die but I used the 1% energy I had thanks to Alt, and got out of the room with 2 hp

MY BEST ITEM IS A BRONSE COIN! I KILLED ZEZIMA AND HE DROPED IT!

when i had my ring of life on and i escaped from karamja when poison brought me down to 2 health. I was so happy, then i find out that the poison still works even after the ring of life so i die and some other dude picks up all my stuff and didnt give it back.

other time i was doin fight arena and had like 10 health between me and the bouncer. i logged and had to post a topic stating that i needed help. This high level came and rescued me by telegrabbing all my stuff and gave it back in fally. That guy will always be the coolest guy ever.

When all i had was full rune d long a glory with me i fought bouncer no knowing i couldent run.. lost 80k which was alot back then, nothing now
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

was meleing new ice troll runts and males and for some reason ran into the range of the females. i was using prayer armor and protect from mele. i freakin lagged with whip, 3 rune hammer and 3 g shield drops and appeared in faldor with 3 hp. i loves my rol..well i loved it...now i love my new one.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

This happened fairly recently, me and a couple of my friends went pking for fun(not because I'm any good at all :( ) and we attack someone about 30 lvls higher than us. Of course he kills us, but we lost nothing good and it was pretty fun getting owned that badly.

Well I felt like going back there since this time my friend told me there was some idiot going green dragon killing who was skulled and forgot his anti-dragon shield, and he had a lot of good stuff on. I run frantically back over there, thinking this was my lucky day to get a free whip, obby cape, etc but I left my bright and shiny new full Sara armor on in my hurry to get there. So I arrive, and see this amazing death pile that's worth more than all I have put together. I didn't even notice that a much lower lvl was already on it, and the top item on the part I clicked was "Attack lvl 54."

Sure enough, as I stupidly get myself skulled wearing all I have in runescape, the guy who owned me and my friends comes back. He's excited, and starts massive dds specials and hits me for half my hp in about 2 specials. I'm thinking, omg I'm so dead!! I run blindly, when I remember something I read from one of you tipiters, these mysterious things called obelisks in the wildy. I'm on my last hp points, and last chance to get away as the obelisk whisks me away. I'm just praying that I get lucky.

Luck was on my side that day. The obelisk teleported me to level 13 wilderness, and I escape with my beloved Sara armor. :D

revan-1.gif

Ahh, I can still remember that day...

I was training for Dragon on Guards in Varrock Castle together with some fellah that I didn't know (still don't). You know the drill. Get Clues, go hunting, level up now and then.

Anyways, I was planning to get 60 Attack and had with me a Dragon Long to equip when I was done. I had full rune, Power, Rune Schimmy, Ring of Wealth and some other small stuff. Then, that fellah that was there at the moment disappeared because he had got a Clue. So I got them all to myself. I buried bones and the like and then BOO! Shade!

Being the proud owner of Shade Robe Bottom from earlier I decided that I could probably handle this one as well, so I engaged combat, but keaping my mouse-arrow pointing at the stairs for quick escape.

When I closed on just 13 HP and all food eaten, I decided to escape. I clicked...AND MISSED THE STAIRS! The Shade quickly got in a 5 and 8 and "Oh Dear, you're dead!"

I almost cryed in front of my computer when I respawned in Falador again. But I sprinted to the Fally Bank, withdrew Varrock Telly Runes, tellied to Varrock and ran all the way up the tower where I had been training and almost died of relief finding all of my items there and the other fellow still hunting a clue.

Greatest. Moment. Of. Relief. EVER!

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

hmm, well the worst was when I was killing blue dragons with a hally and i ran forward somehow when i hit the stupid link bar in firefox. i was wearing a black cav and fully expected to die, but i logged back in with 2 hp in falador. thank god for the ring of life :D

I once was poisoned and had a ring of life on me. I teleported, 5 hp. I begin to run to the bank, but wait, I respawn in falador. I went back to the white knights castle, dashed up a floor. I waited to die, as soon as I saw that red bar and message. I ran upstairs. I had gotten my first 100K back along with my newly bought rune. :)

Many months have passed and yet I still remember this.

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

I got ice plateau and death plateau mixed up while wearing around 50m in items and someone telegrouped me. (This was back when I was spectating the SS riots in fally when everybody was yelling "ice me") I accepted. I got to the second screen with the warning about it teleporting you to the wildy and I clicked it. Somehow the computer didn't register that. I actually realized what I did the second I clicked it, so I took 1 step foward and logged instantly.

And just to be safe I logged into a f2p world to make sure I didn't teleport. :ohnoes: Gosh. Falador never looked so pretty.

And man, that would have been embarrassing, getting lured in such a lame way. :wall:

I have 2 stories

1) I was killing black nights as I recently became a white night and while I was there I met a guy called vorgon2 and he said are you poor and stuff and I didnt reply but a little later he said want to trade and told me too meet him in a pub outside Varrok so i went and I wasnt paying attention. I saw him and wallked over BANG I was stuck he had hold of me for 15 seconds. What he didnt know isi always come prepared when fighting and I luckily had cakes in my inventory he started killing me and then Ieat and eat and eat and Iran as fast as Icould looked at my HP and it said 1/50. Phew close.

2) When mining my mouse stopped working and I Couldnt do anything but plee for help as I was surrounded by skeletons they were killing me I had swithched of auto retaliate and with but 2 hits away from death auto log out came in. Since then my mouse hasnt worked i had to get a usb one and the speakers stopped working :( but i survived both situations but at times I havnt been so lucky.

dvd_o_ye.png

i was doing my arms big adventure and was on the part where you have to get 60% favour in that minigame and igot poisoned by a tribesman. i thought the poison only hit 1s but it was really 11s so when i realized that i had 33 health so i teled to lumbridge and made it to the bank with 3 hp left while wearing full gunthan skulled. #-o

Don't Click This

ironmfmcape,dominator428.gif

774th to 99 hunting on July 16th 2007

When a certain 3rd party program was banned from runescape use, I was rcing, and I clicked backspace by accident. I had the window highlighted instead of rs, so it took me to the rs homepage :wall:

I forgot to mention I had just gotten teleblocked and entangled by a pker.

Now, my theory is that he lagged out, or made my mistake =P. Because when i got back, I hadn't lost any health, and he was gone.

snowsigyy7.png

Fairy Tale I Quest.

One of my three items was edible seaweed. I went to the rock crabs, got some seaweed, and went to the nature spirit.

Guess what the Ghasts got?

I go back, get 2 edible seaweeds, come back, and guess who forgets his secateurs? >_<

So I go back, grab my secateurs, get halfway through the swamp and UH OH ROTTEN SEAWEED!

So I go back to the rock crabs, grab another seaweed and head back. I made it all the way through the swamp without a Ghast attack, I was just about to jump the bridge when

"An attacking Ghast just missed you."

Then I leaped, fell into the water, and got to the Nature Spirit and had me some fancy new clippamabobs :D

tanmdefcape,Hobiruk.gif

ROSA PARKS HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A PIECE OF CHICKEN

Retired until further notice since quite frankly RuneScape has been boring me and it's not getting any better and WoW happened.