Hunter tactics to catch more red chinchompas per hour

quantumkik

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done man. After I finish slayer (whenever I get 126 combat), it's 99 hunter for me. This'll help me out quite a bit, thanks. :)

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Hi again, just thought of something I could possibly add:

Its a very good idea to wield a weak crystal bow or any normal bow with a couple hundred (bronze or other low arrow) with Avas Accumulator.

This means that in the event of your two chinchompas getting away, one shot with a bow will "explode" them and in 10 seconds they will spawn again :D .

I only used this a little personally but I heard many top hunters used this.

99Hunterbanner3.jpg

I like this, think I'll use it.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

I thought I had to post here because I'm currently using your tactics, so it would be rude of me not to give this thread a helpful boost back to the first page :)

But, are you sure this is the best setup (I'm using only 4 boxes), because every other hunter I see is using a different setup...

Also, if anyone is interested in training hunter these days, I suggest you to postpone it for a while, because after JAGeX released the BTS of June, everyone now wants 83 hunter, to get their hands on those Dragon Arrows and other stuff.

Again, great guide!

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Thanks for this guide dude, ive gone from catching 240 per hour to 320 per hour at lvl 81 lol...

AOW material imo unless it already is

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Super bumb to the rescue!!!

BUMP

Made this 4 u!

BUMP.jpg

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Been using this setup since 70ish and it beats everyone else I have spoken to while hunting red chins. My best hour so far (when hunter was at 82), was 390 red chins in 1 hour. Usually got around 350-370 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ but had a really good run for a while!

didnt not used any information from this guide YET but there is one mayor problem whit hunting random events like evil bob since they make you lose ur traps =.= happened to many to me

vonder1

85 mage 80 range cb 92 (3 whip pkais)

dutch rune2h

84-84-45 (16 whip pkais)

didnt not used any information from this guide YET but there is one mayor problem whit hunting random events like evil bob since they make you lose ur traps =.= happened to many to me

You will be happy to learn that Jagex changed that. At the red chinchompa spots (I think all hunter area's) you can't get long randoms like Evil Bob or the twins anymore. You still get a lot of randoms while hunting, but not the ones that take you away to another spot.

:shock: Wow, great guide. 8-) As soon as I can catch these beasts I will definitely remember this! \'

:wink: Thanks! :thumbsup:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.