the thread to make people stop asking

hiddel

good idea, but not the whole of runescape noobs are on tip.it :?

asking someone to do the cape emote auto-makes you a noob, uh?

No, but none-the-less its annoying after time for the skill cape owner. OFFTOPIC-You play suikodens?

dont wear the cape then, you wear it to show it off so expect to be asked to do emote

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

good idea, but not the whole of runescape noobs are on tip.it :?

asking someone to do the cape emote auto-makes you a noob, uh?

No, but none-the-less its annoying after time for the skill cape owner. OFFTOPIC-You play suikodens?

dont wear the cape then, you wear it to show it off so expect to be asked to do emote

how does he wear it to show off? your assumptions are so...dumb. no really, they are because like he said in the FIRST PAGE he wears it because its a good cape, not to show off.

and theirs like honestly not a time im not wearing a cape to be honest. if i ever see you in game, im going to ask you to wear every item possible in your bank.

poor you, but i think theres already something that should've handled that problem, remember the knowledge base? and theres several vids on youtube with all the uber-players in it showing all of the emotes

poor him, wow how is trying to solve a problem causing a negative thing? its actually not a solution that suggest/provides reason to remove something such as rares.

it never had all of them, their was the slayer emote, and thats all, it showed all the untrimmed capes. no emotes, just the slayer 1, if you recall axe man jack was [bleep]ing about the slayer emote being compromised(he had a good reason and a right to do so btw) anyway... never was their more then 1 emote in the knowledge base prior to hunter, not sure a bout now.

poor you, but i think theres already something that should've handled that problem, remember the knowledge base? and theres several vids on youtube with all the uber-players in it showing all of the emotes

+1

thanks for the spam topic and support misinformation.

On-topic answer: If ppl who asks annoy u that much, dont wear it all the time

Ok I guess I'll not wear a cape that I worked really hard to get, has great stats, looks cool and i payed 99k for.

Lets not make ourselfs look dumb by not reading all the posts in a topic. Thanks for reading the first 4 posts.

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif

it wont have any effect on the people asking for emotes constantly. not many noobs knows about tip.it, better yet, they shouldnt know about tip.it. :-w

that is the most ignorant thing i have ever read by ANYONE, keeping people misinformed is dumb, and tip.it rights that wrong with its knowledge...next time consider things before you post.

Yeah, now all you'll have to do is refer them to this forum, walk them through registering for the forums and then telling them to go to General P2P and look for your thread. Well done..

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I have the quest cape and I wear it because I like the stats and I love how it looks. People on occasion do ask me to do the emote but I haven't been bothered by constant begging to do it. I normally don't mind doing it as I think it is the second coolest emote (next to prayer). Though if it is really bothering you, then yea charging 10k per emote would probably be a good way to make them stop.

sir%20nomad.gif

Yeah, now all you'll have to do is refer them to this forum, walk them through registering for the forums and then telling them to go to General P2P and look for your thread. Well done..

I don't understand why people who obviously don't read bother to come to these forums let alone post.

If you would have read some of the replies you would have seen that you DON'T need to be registered to even veiw these forums, this sub forum or even this topic. And if you would have read the first post clearly you might have noticed I recommended some sort of addition to the Capes of Achievement guide on Tip.It's homepage. Well done...

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif

Zybez has them all if you go look there.

I sport the slayer cape and get the Emote Plox more than almost any other skillcape.

I now say 10k. And walk off. If they want it they pay.

Lucky us in TSG, we get it every chance we get :lol:

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

The best video ever with all the 99 skill emotes is the one with cyrano70 or however his name is spelled.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Zybez.com has a guide with all the emotes.

in text... -.-

and jessy. this is like your 84th time i saw you flaming. <.<

oh really? god job COUNTING. no seriously, i quote and reply to people whom i have to point out that what comes out of their internet connection is either dumb or unrealistic. which is usually the samething. theirs no reason to post alternatives that make no sence. also, your whole post i just quote is dumb, i realyl dont understand the "in text" part or the reply to me. and really, the post i quoted you previously in this thread, dumb as hell. no really, i hope that you never act that stupid ever again. you know? because like i said supporting the continuation of ignorance is ignorant your self. and you THINK before you type. theirs many a times i see people posting stupid [cabbage] on these forums, my self included that does not belong, my stuff however does not seem to be random stuff that contributes nothing to anything. for example, manomans sticky about adding stackables to tip.its item DB some1 said and i quote "hacks into database" #-o or extremely similar to that, and then i read it because the topic interested me, and guess what? that kid i ripped into him for spamming and making ignorant posts about how the stuff he just said had nothing to do with the topic at hand and his lack of appreciation that these people of these boards do, because honestly ive got alot more respect for the people who actually do do the work on tip.it and maintain the website. and working for 6hours without pay to better someones eductation of runescape is devotion i could only hope some people know. because without it this world will turn more and more into a pile of crap.

now once again before you go and say i was flaming anyone, think before you post.

I don't understand why people who obviously don't read bother to come to these forums let alone post.

If you would have read some of the replies you would have seen that you DON'T need to be registered to even veiw these forums, this sub forum or even this topic. And if you would have read the first post clearly you might have noticed I recommended some sort of addition to the Capes of Achievement guide on Tip.It's homepage. Well done...

That's sweet, so make a suggestion. I'm well aware that you don't need to be registered to view this particular forum. But even so you must direct them to this site and then this forum followed by this sub-forum. There have been multiple threads of people complaining about "emote beggars". If you're suggesting for a Tip.It guide, then suggest. If you're ranting about emote beggars, then rant. This thread is doing simply no good on either of those issues. Your title blatantly states that the use of this thread was to stop people from asking, which will not happen.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

in text... -.-

oh really? god job COUNTING. no seriously, i quote and reply to people whom i have to point out that what comes out of their internet connection is either dumb or unrealistic. which is usually the samething. theirs no reason to post alternatives that make no sence. also, your whole post i just quote is dumb, i realyl dont understand the "in text" part or the reply to me. and really, the post i quoted you previously in this thread, dumb as hell. no really, i hope that you never act that stupid ever again. you know? because like i said supporting the continuation of ignorance is ignorant your self. and you THINK before you type. theirs many a times i see people posting stupid [cabbage] on these forums, my self included that does not belong, my stuff however does not seem to be random stuff that contributes nothing to anything. for example, manomans sticky about adding stackables to tip.its item DB some1 said and i quote "hacks into database" #-o or extremely similar to that, and then i read it because the topic interested me, and guess what? that kid i ripped into him for spamming and making ignorant posts about how the stuff he just said had nothing to do with the topic at hand and his lack of appreciation that these people of these boards do, because honestly ive got alot more respect for the people who actually do do the work on tip.it and maintain the website. and working for 6hours without pay to better someones eductation of runescape is devotion i could only hope some people know. because without it this world will turn more and more into a pile of crap.

now once again before you go and say i was flaming anyone, think before you post.

i think we can justify your coments without calling anyone dumb or stupid.

First off, those are A++ Knowledge Base quality images. Second, I don't see how it can possibally be annoying. You should be, want of better word, flattered. I'm always glad to show my QP cape's emote on request.

in text... -.-

i think we can justify your coments without calling anyone dumb or stupid.

no, because theirs a reason to add flavor to things, to point out its necessity. no really, theirs a time to be subtle and theirs a time to be loud. and you need to pick those moments well.

and really, i do think tip.it needs to make a big bunch of gifs of the cape emotes, if they complain then really all im going to hear is "we dont want to be as good as runehq/zybez."

First off, those are A++ Knowledge Base quality images. Second, I don't see how it can possibally be annoying. You should be, want of better word, flattered. I'm always glad to show my QP cape's emote on request.

I was flattered the first hundred or so times.

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif