Login Pin + Screenshot Logger Protection -New RSOF Thread-

• 2 weeks later...
I saw this on the Official Forums. -.-

I doubt that the thread you saw is a year and half old.

I have seen other topics extremely similiar to this on RSOF. I was f2p when I made this thread. When I became member for month(about a year ago I'd have to say), I decided it was a good idea to post it on the Official Forums. After a few supporters, I was approached by someone that said that I had copied his friend's idea. I checked out this topic and found out it was only a couple weeks old. I apologized and gave my support to the suggestion. A couple days later, the thread could no longer be found and was probably eaten by the page 51 monster. Wow, I'm suprised I remembered all that.

f203f1850c.png

• 3 weeks later...
support nice idea, btw is there much point in stealing accounts now that the trade limit is in place ?

true but u would be surprised. ppl r so mean enough to just drop ur things or put them in party room. its better safe then sorry and they could also sell ur account just because of ur stats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is a great idea, honestly.

support!

maybe keep the bank pin to be sure its completely safe?

:?

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Raawwwwrrrr.png

107.png