Would you pay extra for better customer support?

antonwhy

omg, how did you get your sig 2 change???

OT: I dunno, I might pay a lil extra....although, I have never really needed Jagex's support

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

No. I would pay extra to have quivers on the back, sheathes, and various other stupid things.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I dont know, 98% of bans usually have a reason behind them (no matter if it is silly it's usually breaking the rules). Most of that typically comes from someone being reported for "sarcasm". It's near impossible to tell the truth from sarcasm in a game since sarcasm is something that is in your voice, not in what you say. Jagex will see it that way as well.

My point being that if you watch what you say and don't get on Jagex's bad side then there is no need for better customer support. Seeing as you would only really need better support for ban appeals.

Theres some website that allows you to do that

I think Jagex's customer support is fine, based on the fact they save my life twice from hacks and wannabe mod reports.

Personally i would if my account ever got banned i would pay extra if it increased the chance of it being unbanned

I'm sure you mean if you are innocent and are banned rather than guilty and banned, because if its the latter then thats basically bribery. Either way i am against paying more money than i do already for something which should have been budgeted better. Although i do feel that many players underestimate how hard it must be to deal with the thousands of abuse reports/emails Jagex most certainly receives a DAY.

OT: I dunno, I might pay a lil extra....although, I have never really needed Jagex's support

<?php

$rand_num = rand(1,3);

if ($rand_num == 1)

{

$image = "image1.png";

}

else if ($rand_num == 2)

{

$image = "image2.png";

}

else if ($rand_num == 3)

{

$image = "image3.png";

}

// more blah to make blah do blah

?>

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

We pay them enough, They should be comitted to their Customers

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I don't think that throwing more money to CS would fix much. If I had to pay more for this game than the usual $5, I'd just buy another MMO/CORPG that's graphically intense and free to play online instead.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I would DEFINETLY pay extra even if my account had 0 marks, just to be sure.

My brother got alot of marks that were really uncalled for, now he perm muted

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

No, if im going to pay more than 5.00 a month I'll go play Everquest, or the new lord of the rings online game coming out.

it depends on what areas you were looking to improve - "customer support" is a pretty wide covering area.

you have to think about it in this way - to be able to provide better customer support, Jagex would need to hire more staff to look after customer support, so their wages must be recouperated from the game - how do you enforce the increase? I personally enjoy this game as it's fun, but one of the main reasons i became a member was the low monthly fee. if they raise the fee then we risk losing a lot of players.

abbie372.png

No, if im going to pay more than 5.00 a month I'll go play Everquest, or the new lord of the rings online game coming out.
What game might that be? ive got 0 black marks so nah.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

To be honest, i have nothing to worry about. I don't scam, I don't transfer money to different accounts, I don't curse, etc. etc. So in the larger scheme of things, no, it wouldn't be necessary.

imagine getting reported a junk load of times, actually recieving black marks for some while skilling... Thats something that you do have to worry about (false reports too and etc.)

You dont really have to be breaking rules to recieve black marks from my experience

Personally i would if my account ever got banned i would pay extra if it increased the chance of it being unbanned

Would you pay extra car insurance money if your odds of being in a crash are just as likely today as the will be tomorrow?

I think not.

Same with paying more money for better CS...if you play the game the right way...then you have nothing to fear.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]