Skateboarding

np_tyler

So, yes. This is a discussion of skateboarding, I suppose.

I, myself, like to skateboard, although I'm horrible at it. During the winter, I can't skate much, which kind of sucks... And I live on a farm, which doesn't lend itself to skateboarding, as well. Most of the time, I skate on weird plywood-and-cement block contraptions that I put together. About once or twice a year I go to a skatepark.

Does anyone else here skateboard?

- Np Tyler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skate and snowboard wah00t.

Yeah I love skating. I'm ok I guess..I can ollie an 8 stair, tre-flip, kickflip off like a 4 foot ledge..kickflip a 3 stair.

I'm not that bad. I can double kickflip to, heelflip etc lol. Nollie 360 shuv's, yeah yeah you know.

Anyway do you need help on something? With tricks? If you do ask me I'll help. :wink:

Damn about every kid these days sakteboards (well at least every peson above me :)) but do you really skate? I've been sakting for about 2.5 years now, hardcore every single day like 330 out of 365 days a year (undergrounds in the winter ftw) and hell i enjoi it. I got sponsored by a local skateshop (thanks PUSH) i'm only 13 but yea it's pretty tight.

p.s. learned nollie biggy heel yesterday, today down the two stair

Well, apparently there are a few skateboarders here... If anyone reads magazines, or visits skateboarding websites, you might know who Shane Cross and Ali Boulala are. I don't know if anyone heard that they were in a motorcycle crash. Shane Cross died, and Boulala was hurt pretty bad, too.

- Np Tyler

Shane Cross died, and Boulala was hurt pretty bad, too.

Yeah, heard Boulala is in coma #-o Their own fault for driving without a helmet though..

Anyways yeah I've been skating for 7 years now, been sponsored a few times but didn't like entering contests so left.

99 Slayer since August 2007.

Well, apparently there are a few skateboarders here... If anyone reads magazines, or visits skateboarding websites, you might know who Shane Cross and Ali Boulala are. I don't know if anyone heard that they were in a motorcycle crash. Shane Cross died, and Boulala was hurt pretty bad, too.

are you joking? shane dad and boulal in coma? wtf i read allt he skate mags says nothing, hmm, a link some1? ali was always a dumbess no wonder but shane :-k

I can't skateboard for my life. Snowboarding, maybe. Skateboarding, no.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I haven't skateboarded seriously in over a year, and now since it's warming up, I might start up agian.

But... its definately not like riding a bike at all, I have to re-learn everything, except moving and ollies, those 2 things I'm pretty good at.

(2 foot ollies FTW!, to bad I can only do thme that high while stationary)

1z2zrwo.jpg

No, Bad, all the "skaters" around me are awful and fall off every 5 minutes - at least get good before you practise in public.

That and they all need jobs and a haircut, least the ones round my city do :-w

No, Bad, all the "skaters" around me are awful and fall off every 5 minutes - at least get good before you practise in public.

wow that's so wrong for so many reason, get good untill u go in public, awefull jstu cuz we bail ,jeez ain't even comenting on that.

Also we don't need jobs we have fun and that's all that matters. Isn't your goal in life to live hapily? You achieve that by working (which all of you hate) but we just skate, hell i can even leav in streets and be as happy as some multi-billioner person :)

wow that's so wrong for so many reason, get good untill u go in public, awefull jstu cuz we bail ,jeez ain't even comenting on that.

Eh, he's kind of right. Another example would be that it's a lot like the unwritten rule in the gallery forum where you shouldn't post your first pixel sig.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Eh, he's kind of right. Another example would be that it's a lot like the unwritten rule in the gallery forum where you shouldn't post your first pixel sig.

Sometimes though when you skate you may look really bad, doesn't mean you are.

The person could be trying a new trick the whole day and only land it a couple times and bail the other 100. Such as with me when I was trying a double kickflip off a 5 set two weeks ago :x .

Can any of you guys land an impossible? I need some tips on how to land it, or even do it. I heard it's like a 360 shove it, which I can do.

goldenblade995.png