Level 45 Mining

Level 47 Firemaking

Level 55 Prayer

Quest-Wise:

-Spirit Of Summer[/hide]

[hide=Items Required]Ghostspeak Amulet

Jenica's Ring

A pickaxe (Which you can use)

Any Blue Charm Familiar Pouches (Albino rat being the lowest, you might want to bring a lot of these)

A woodcutting hatchet (Which you can use)

Tinderbox

Spade[/hide]

[hide=Items Suggested]Games Necklace

Super Energy Potions (Not if you have done As A First Resort...)[/hide]

[hide=Guide]Do NOT bring any armor since it will have no use during the quest (The armor's defence doesn't protect you from the Beast)

Talk with Summer at the Ruins, you will feel a shake as you approach the ruins. After you enter the portal, you will see four people, and they will explain what exactly happened with their souls as they were murdered. And that if you don't stop it, they Beast will go to RuneScape and drain everyone's souls. Since they told you to lure the Beast to the cave north of the ruins, you will need a new familiar the beast hasn't seen before a new kind, means a blue charm familiars, make an albino rat (that's why Lv 23 Summoning required) and use it to lure the Beast to the cave north. Before beginning to lure the beast to the cave, go to the Real World, with a pickaxe, and collapse the cave entrance so it opens in the Spirit Realm. Then go in the Spirit Realm and lure the Beast. To lure it fast, just get it a few cells away from your familiar and then enter the cave, it will follow you in.

The Cave, First Fight:

Before entering the cave, go dip yourself in the Oo'glog salt pool (If you've done As A First Resort..) also dip in the HP pool (Thermal one), you'll need it

Ok, once you are in the cave you have to start chopping the roots, which will give you cursed willow logs, once you have 15, use 5 on each fire pit, only 3 must be lighten, it is suggested that you fill them all with logs before you start lightning them, after lightning them all you will go to the second fight, remember to move every time you hear the Beast attack, or you will get hit badly

The Cave, Second Fight:

This one is a bit complicated, you must dig a whole every time the dark core comes out of the Beast's body, after it goes out, dig a whole near the soft ground (next to it from any angle) and the core will go in the whole, a villager will appear and hit him, you must do this twice in order to go to the third and last fight.

The Cave, Final Fight:

This is one is a pain and really complicated so read carefully, the spirits of the villagers will hop tombs, they are Yellow, Red and Blue, when the Beast starts charing and attack you must bless the grave with the color of the attack. If he charges blue, bless the grave with the blue spirit, it can turn complicated since they hop the graves, all the spirits must hit him at least once, if a spirit tries to hit him for a second time it will do nothing, remember that blessing will drain your prayer points, but there is an altar right there (on the south of the room), and please, be very careful the room is very small and when he throws the attacks it will split and hit everything on its path, I got a chain combo of 20s and 30s which 1 hit me (And I'm 98 Hitpoints...). After all this pain and suffering, the Beast will finally die. You will go out of the cave after talking to the elders and they will give you a spirit shield, which must be blessed with a Holy Elixir, then attach a Sigil on it, sigils act like a Visage, but for the Spirit Shield.

Congratulations, Quest Done!

Remember everything that happens on the Spirit Realm, goes the opposite on the Real World? Well the Beast died in the Spirit Realm...Guess who is at the Real World waiting for you... Yes, that's right, you can now fight the Beast. Read the Beast Slaying section of this guide to read how to kill it.[/hide]

[hide=Short Guide]1- Go to the Farm, start quest then to spirit realm

2- Go back to real realm, collapse the cave, back to spirit realm

3- Lure beast in the cave

4- Once in the cave light 3 fire pits (5 logs each)

5- On next room go near the beast until dark core goes out then dig a whole near it

6- Bless the correct graves so the beast can be defeated

7- Talk to the elders

Congratulations, Quest Done![/hide]

[hide=Rewards]1,500 Summoning XP

5,000 Hunter XP

5,000 Mining XP

5,000 Woodcutting XP

10,000 Prayer XP

15,000 Firemaking XP

Spirit Shield

Upgraded version of Jennica's Ring

Quest Points Gained: 1

Songs Unlocked during the quest: 2[/hide]

[hide=Extras]You can get Sigils in the Wilderness, which you can attach to shield (Different Requirements)[/hide]

[hide=Beast Slaying]A new monster has arrived, and it's the strongest monster in game...Yes...It's the Beast!. It's now called Corporeal Best, it's level 785 and it has 2,000 Hitpoints. It can hit up to 68 (That's the highest I have seen). And it drops 13 charms on every kill, charms can be of any type from gold to blue. It is believe that it can also drop the 4 Sigils and the Holy Elixir, no one has gotten any of these items yet. Also... IF YOU DIE NO GRAVE WILL APPEAR SO TAKE STUFF YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE FOREVER, BESIDES FROM THIS NO ARMOR IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE BEAST, SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ARMOR MAKE IT ARMOR THAT BOOSTS YOUR ATTACK, HIGH DEFENCE ARMOR IS USELESS HERE

Gear: Ranging (The BEST method)

Armadyl Helmet

Games Necklace

Armadyl Chestplate

Armadyl Plateskirt

Rune RFD Gloves

Rune C'bow

Ruby Bolts (e)

Ava's accumulator

Snakeskin Boots

I will only include ranging gear since it's the most effective method, you can hit a max of 100 with ruby bolts (e) until it reaches half of its health. Don't worry about using armadyl, you will always keep it, you can also bring Black Dragon Hide and an Archer's Helm.

Inventory:

1 Ranging Potion (4)

4 Prayer Potions (4)

Diamond Bolts (e)

22 Cooked Sharks

The Fight

Protect Item, Hawk's eye and Magic Protect player ALWAYS ON. Stand near from it, when it throw a big blast that is white, go under it, that's its strongest attack, the one that can hit 60s. When you're the beast's target go under it until it changes. It also throws another white attack that splits and hits a lot of people (I think its range is 3x3). When it is at 1/10 of it's hp, switch to diamond bolts (e) and every time the Dark Core comes out of it KILL IT, it will start hitting 10s on everyone near it, and what it hits goes to the monster, so it will heal pretty fast.

Oh and here is a picture of me, doing the worst method, meleeing, even thought meleeing with a godsword is good for when the beast is at low HP, there should always be rangers with ruby (e) in the team

beastzp3.png

Drop Log:

-175 Onyx Bolts (e)

-2000 Cannonballs

-Mystic Robe Top

-300 Death Runes

-40 Anti Poison ++

-35 Adamantite Bars

-126 or so Adamantite Ore

-Spirit Shield

-Regen Bracelet[/hide]

[hide=The Spirit Shield]The Spirit Shield is given to you after you complete the quest, it's stats are

+ 0 On all Attacks

+ 39 Slab Defence

+ 41 Slash Defence

+ 50 Crush Defence

+ 1 Magic Defence

+ 45 Ranged Defence

+ 40 Summoning Defence

+ 1 Prayer Bonus

If you have an Holy Elixir you can use it at a Saradomin Altar with the shield (If you are 85 Prayer, you will recieve 1,500 Prayer XP from using the Holy Elixir on the Spirit Shield), don't worry if you are not 85 Prayer, you can go to Brother Jared at the Prayer Guild (The Monastery) and ask him to use the Holy Elixir on your Spirit Shield and get a Blessed Spirit Shield, its stats are:

+0 On all Attacks

+ 53 Stab Defence

+ 55 Slash Defence

+ 73 Crush Defence

+ 2 Magic Defence

+ 52 Ranged Defence

+ 65 Summoning Defence

+ 3 Prayer Bonus

And once you've gotten a Sigil, which an object that can be attached to your shield (90 Prayer and 85 Smithing required to attach, and you will recieve 1,800 Smithing XP from attaching a sigil to a Spirit Shield) you can make 4 different shields, 2 of them having a special effect, one of them being for mages and the other one being almost as good as a Blessed Spirit Shield but with a better magic defence than the others:

Divine Spirit Shield:

-Effect: 30% - or as much as if possible if 30% is more than your current amount of Prayer points - of any damage you take is removed. Half of this 30% is deducted from your Prayer instead, while the other half is ignored completely.

-Stats:

+0 On all Attacks

+ 63 Stab Defence

+ 65 Slash Defence

+ 75 Crush Defence

+ 2 Magic Defence

+ 57 Ranged Defence

+ 65 Summoning Defence

+ 3 Prayer Bonus

Elysian Spirit Shield:

-Effect: 70% chance of reducing the damage you receive by 25%.

-Stats:

+0 On all Attacks

+ 63 Stab Defence

+ 65 Slash Defence

+ 75 Crush Defence

+ 2 Magic Defence

+ 57 Ranged Defence

+ 65 Summoning Defence

+ 3 Prayer Bonus

Arcane Spirit Shield:

-Effect: None

-Stats:

+ 20 Magic Attack (The other attacks are + 0)

+ 53 Stab Defence

+ 55 Slash Defence

+ 73 Crush Defence

+ 2 Magic Defence

+ 52 Ranged Defence

+ 65 Summoning Defence

+ 3 Prayer Bonus

Spectral Spirit Shield:

-Effect: None

-Stats:

+0 On all Attacks

+ 53 Stab Defence

+ 55 Slash Defence

+ 73 Crush Defence

+ 30 Magic Defence

+ 52 Ranged Defence

+ 65 Summoning Defence

+ 3 Prayer Bonus[/hide]

[hide=The Portals]In this section only the portals available after Summer's End will be included (NOT the ones after Spirit Of Summer)

Big Castle Ruins in the High Wilderness (Level 47), far east from the Demonic Ruins:

5,000 Smithing XP

Rogue's Castle, 3 cells to the east from the broom that is leaning on the wall, outside castle in the backyard (Invisible just use the ring once you're in the right spot):

10,000 Thieving XP

Chaos Altar in the Level 12 Wilderness, south of Clan Wars Arena:

5,000 Prayer XP

A Spirit Person that is willing to tell you (In a odd way) about the God Wars and how Guthix interfered, you need an Amulet Of Ghostspeak to talk to him

Dark Warriors' Fortress in the Level 20 Wilderness, west of the Bounty Hunter Arena (Invisible just use the ring once you're in the middle):

10,000 Defence XP

Level 129 Tormented Soul that can be attacked if you are wearing Full Black Armor (Helm, Plate, Legs) if you have a one-handed weapon you must wear a shield too, if you have a two-handed weapon, you don't.

The Tormented Soul is able to drop Spirit Shields, Prayer Potions (3), 10 Death Runes, Charms (Drop Rate isn't good).

Ruins North-west of Clan Wars. The same where you start Quest

5,000 Farming XP

Jennica's Ring Spawn if you lost it (On a rubble, 1cell east away from the portal ONLY IN REAL WORLD[/hide]

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUIDE, ONLY THE TIP.IT STAFF CAN, SO THEY CAN ADD TO THEIR SITE, BUT FOR FORUM GUIDES MADE BY PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FROM THE TIP.IT STAFF, THIS WILL BE REPORTED TO BE DELETED FROM YOUR GUIDE, UNLESS YOU CREDIT ME.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

<3:

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

If you need a spade you can get one just east of the portal. Its near the trapdoor from Spirit of Summer quest. I mention this because I forgot mine on the way to burninate the monster. :wall:

You can also loot the corpse in the dungeon. He gives you a mith axe, bronze pick, spade and tinderbox. Only works when you looted it in the real world first I think.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

If you need a spade you can get one just east of the portal. Its near the trapdoor from Spirit of Summer quest. I mention this because I forgot mine on the way to burninate the monster. :wall:

You can also loot the corpse in the dungeon. He gives you a mith axe, bronze pick, spade and tinderbox. Only works when you looted it in the real world first I think.

I'm pretty sure that's my corpse :lol:

svenne.png

#14340th to 99 magic!! w000t

[hide=the extra portals]zammy temple south of clanwars: 5k pray-xp + a strange spirit monk/priest

middle of courtyard of dark knight fortress 10k def xp

at rogue castle; north side, 3 steps east of the broom against the wall; also close the prisondoors in the spirit realm and talk to the prisoner; 10k thief xp

the castle south-east of the volcano (north-east of wildy); visible portal; 5k smith xp[/hide]

I'll keep this updated a bit

[hide=the extra portals]zammy temple south of clanwars: 5k pray-xp + a strange spirit monk/priest[/hide]

I'll keep this updated a bit

Forgotten cemetery: 10k prayer xp.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I'm having troubles getting the black spawns to come out. I've trapped two and died. Now I can't coax them out. Is there a special technique that I can't figure out?

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

look at this vid:

might help you out

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

3rd section of the quest (altar and graves) explained:

You want to run to the altar and recharge prayer to your max. Then look at the beast to see what color it is 'charging', then while it is charging that color you quickly bless the grave of the matching color.

Should you bless the wrong color, you will be damaged. If you bless too early or too late it wont matter and you will be damaged 'while your spirit is unguarded'. Should you look away from your screen for a moment... you will be damaged.

You're going to be eating here a lot, but like in the other sections, you can run away from the little white spirit attacks the beast shoots at you. Mage protect seems to help, but don't bother wearing armor.

I picked up about a dozen or so ghostspeak amulet after I died the 1st time on this - just go talk to the priest in the swamp from priest in peril. Keep dropping your amulet to get more until you have as many as you like. Should you lose the ring don't forget you can get a new in the pile of rubble just west of the portal.

The good news is this: whatever progress you make on each section before you die will stick, you wont start from the very beginning.

The bad news: there are no graves in there so don't take your dragon axe or your adze for the wc part.

svenne.png

#14340th to 99 magic!! w000t

The Saradominist guy they talk about that can bless your shield once you have the Holy Elixir is Brother Jered upstairs in the Monastery. Not sure if you can use any other guys to do it, but I know he can for sure.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

when I did the quest, there was no color at all to the graves... I just guessed what to bless until I got it right lol

The graves have no color at all, the colors are some colored balls that go in them

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png