N - the hardest, most addictive Flash game you'll ever play.

klankaos

Some of you may have heard of the game N. It's much a cult game, but it's extremely addictive and difficult, and with 500 levels (and more available from their user-made levels archive) it won't be a game you'll beat in ten seconds. This is a game for the gamers.

Yes, it's written in Flash.

The idea of N is that you are a ninja. It's a simple platform game, in which you have to get the exit key and then get to the exit. Sound simple? It is. Until you get past the first few levels. After that, you start to see enemies, different objects, locked doors, trap doors and more. The game becomes one of the most difficult you'll play for a long time once you get into the higher episodes.

The game is made up of one hundred episodes. An episode contains five levels. The episodes are arranged in columns of ten. Once you beat an episode, you unlock the next in the column. You can start at the top of any column, but it's highly suggested that you start at episode 00, because once you get past there, it gets really confusing.

There are several enemies that will block your way to the keys, including sniper turrets, rocket launchers, mines, thwumps (boxes that move towards you as soon as you get in their path) various types of drones (moving octagons) including zap drones (which kill on contact), tracking zap drones (also kill on contact, but move fast towards you if you get on the same row or column as them), laser drones (target a laser on you as soon as they see you, which turns lethal a second later), and chaingun drones (which target as soon as they see you as well, and fire off a spray of bullets). In the right combination, and with the right level builder, they get deadly very quickly.

There's not really too much more you can explain about the game. All you can do now is try it. You can play the first thirty episodes on AddictingGames, and if you like that, download the full version (with all hundred episodes, highscores, and unlockable ninja colours you get from beating episodes) at the Metanet website (Metanet being Raigan Burns and Mare Sheppard, the creators of the game). The full version also comes with a selection of the best userlevels, and more can be downloaded at NUMA - the N User Map Archive.

Overall? A great, addicting, and above all, DEVILISHLY HARD game. Good luck. You'll need it.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe. I'm only thirteen episodes away from having the game beaten, but I've gotten back into RS and I haven't played in a while. It's frickin' hard even in the middle of the eighties column.

lSEHB.gif

I played the 30 episode flash game during school last year. I beat a majority of them before the dreaded Websense blocked it >.<

It's an awesome game, a great way to pass time in class if you are done with work.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Loads of fun. Though I never completed it, I got pretty far in each column. (9, 19, 29).

BTW the hardest flash game ever makes this one look easy, it's called "I wanna be the guy".

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Loads of fun. Though I never completed it, I got pretty far in each column. (9, 19, 29).

BTW the hardest flash game ever makes this one look easy, it's called "I wanna be the guy".

Lolz, I wanna be the Guy? WTF? I have never heard of that

haha. That's what I love about it, Putter - I've beaten 430 levels now, and counting. Almost to the last column =) It's still fun. And even frickin' harder than ever.

Solidus, what's I Wanna Be The Guy?

lSEHB.gif

haha. That's what I love about it, Putter - I've beaten 430 levels now, and counting. Almost to the last column =) It's still fun. And even frickin' harder than ever.

Solidus, what's I Wanna Be The Guy?

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

Prepare to tear out some hair.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Hah. Thanks, guys, this is amazing.

Stuck on the second screen. Wow. I love games like this.

lSEHB.gif

Ugh, I remember IWBTG. I couldn't get past the third or so screen :wall: .

I play N, but in the form of N+ in the XBL Arcade. Only 50 episodes there, though. I'm at 44 and prepared to nuke the neighbor's cat.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I play N, but in the form of N+ in the XBL Arcade. Only 50 episodes there, though. I'm at 44 and prepared to nuke the neighbor's cat.

That's the version I have.

And wouldn't nuking the neighbor's also hit you :? ?

jjroxlu7.jpg

Lolz, I wanna be the Guy? WTF? I have never heard of that

It's hard a [bleep]. I found it after looking at some hilarious "mario frustration" videos. It's a legendary game that's simply known for being incredibly difficult because it's LOADED with difficult obstacles and traps. Even when you download it, the guy asks you to download the demo version first because most people never make it past the first few screens. (I tried and sure enough, couldn't get past anything :lol: ).

Here's an example of one attempt:

CPBgxWyXYKI

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

that vid explains why I didn't get very far....I went the wrong way at the beginning #-o

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

that vid explains why I didn't get very far....I went the wrong way at the beginning #-o

I could never play that, I'd fall right off the beginning... Heck, I'd fall of the face of the earth in the beginning lol

but Lenin, you would nuke anything anyways... #-o

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

but Lenin, you would nuke anything anyways... #-o

No offence, Lenin, but jokes about you are getting oooooooold. They're like a Tip.It meme.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

@Solidus, it took me about 5 or 7 hours to get to where that guy got, I just couldn't get past where he got to the heart. Everything took me forever on how to figure out how to get past.

Honestly, if you know where the traps are and can freaking remember where the crap the stuff is, you'll get by just fine.

@Solidus, it took me about 5 or 7 hours to get to where that guy got, I just couldn't get past where he got to the heart. Everything took me forever on how to figure out how to get past.

Honestly, if you know where the traps are and can freaking remember where the crap the stuff is, you'll get by just fine.

Lol, just watch that youtube video and play it