URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

As we all know, there has been many many glitches with people dieing, however they were all caused INSIDE the house, well after being kicked many times from Cursed You's house ( Too many people where pulling the lever expelling people from the house and know cursed you was getting mad.) A glitch happened. It was one person, a lvl 115 with acients with the ability to attack ANYONE outside the house, he attacked and killed a guy in dharoks and a guy in rune, then he attack me, the guy with the p hat. Now I would've lost it if i didn't drop my tele runes, I'm am glad I did, I did it at the last minute though. Well, a BIG FAT pheeeww for me.

No pic, no proof, blah blah blah.

sadfsa7fo.png

Be careful, I will not wear my p hat until the glitches are patched.

P.S It was the guy next to me in the arhims and fury with whip.

awesomeaa9.png

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY! IT'S EVERYONE WORST NIGHTMARE! SOMEONE THAT CAN PK WITHOUT BEING IN THE WILDERNESS! HIDE YOUR KIDS! HIDE YOUR COINS! HIDE EVERYTHING!!! That's gotta suck for the people he go's after :( (really I do fear someone atking me out of the wilderness more then being hacked)

yeah we say thats bad, but you know EVERYONE would want that ability, if i was him i would leave the area and roam rs go to popular spots, check the fishing guild for a phat holder, go to edge where people are alching maybe, head over to some popular guthan training spots, get some spears and whips, the possbilities are seriously endless, that guy is really lucky

Clean_Staker.png

why you drop telly runes? you would of just droped them anyways because there stacked.

:roll: Maybe he liked his party hat more then his law rune?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You keep atleast 2-3 of the runes as they are more expensive than the shop price of the p-hat. Had he not dropped, he would have to say bye bye to 100M +

mathisfun.png

Was "Ride Dk" the ancienter? That name is really familiar...

yeah we say thats bad, but you know EVERYONE would want that ability, if i was him i would leave the area and roam rs go to popular spots, check the fishing guild for a phat holder, go to edge where people are alching maybe, head over to some popular guthan training spots, get some spears and whips, the possbilities are seriously endless, that guy is really lucky

Yeah, just not at the expense of my account..

But hey, if it was legal! Mwuahahaha, you can run but your rares can't!

king_bawoul.png

Is he the lvl115? besides naming names is against the rules.

Nevermind, wasn't him, Ride Dk is a pure who's only stat on the hiscores is 64 (V)age... Wonder who that loser was :? .