THE FUNNIEST THING EVER CAUGHT ON CAMERA!!!

Bubsa

But a bit cruel :(

Anywhos, there I was, walking home after a nice Saturday night out. I was feeling rather ravenous, I had whimsicaled with many a lady..

When there before me lay something that made me cry aloud: What the smegging hell is that?!

At first I thought I was hallucinating, but as I got nearer I witnessed the funniest thing I had ever seen in my life pre that moment!!!

At this point I would like to thank Kodak, for their lightweight digital cameras, allowing me to capture the sight for me to share :P

BEHOLD!

hedgehogmcflurry3cz.png

Some poor nocturnal friend had got his head stuck in a Mcflurry and couldn't get out!!! :o

After several minutes of actually ROFLing, I quickly realised what it was and proceeded (painfully) in saving the poor little mite from certain death by removing the Mcflurry from its tight cranium (remember kids, hedgehogs are [bleep]ey)

Disclaimer: No hedehogs were harmed in the making of this moment. I also do not wish to here any cries of misconduct on my or McDonalds' behalf. My God, that was funny!

Haha poor hedgehog :P , it must have looked funny very with motion.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Haha, funny pic.

I'm glad you took the time out to help it though. The idea that litter can kill such animals isn't funny. I hope you put the mcflurry in the bin after you got the hedgehog out :)

(This just shows one reason why you shouldn't litter)

sig2ho7.jpg

Haha, funny pic.

I'm glad you took the time out to help it though. The idea that litter can kill such animals isn't funny. I hope you put the mcflurry in the bin after you got the hedgehog out :)

(This just shows one reason why you shouldn't litter)

Yes that's very true. I had to help the poor ickle guy no matter how much it hurt, because littering like that is really bad.

As for the McFlurry...um...well I kinda um...hate some...of the rest :oops:

sonic never would've gotten trapped in a mcflurry.

You can bet tails would though, he was friggin useless.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Balls he was. Oooooo look at me I'm sonic I can spin. Oh snap I'm tails and so can I! Oooo look at me I'm sonic I can... ummm no I can't do anything else. While tails could fly!

Balls he was. Oooooo look at me I'm sonic I can spin. Oh snap I'm tails and so can I! Oooo look at me I'm sonic I can... ummm no I can't do anything else. While tails could fly!

Knuckles was the best, he could glide and climb up walls ^_^

trois04.gif

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Look like Sonic was hungry and ate some Mcflurry. :shock:

Poor Sonic. Thanks you for helped it to got rid of stupid Mcflurry. One day you'll see their family move to your garden. :lol:

Where are the chicks that you captured on your lightweight Kodak camera?! :D

Good pic lol, and nice text along with it! :lol: Poor thing, good you saved it. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Where are the chicks that you captured on your lightweight Kodak camera?! :D

In my bedroom :P

One day you'll see their family move to your garden. :lol:

OK is this actually true because if so IM GONNA BE SO HAPPY!!!

And to settle the arguement, yes Knuckles did own Tails, Sonic and even that robotnik fella.

I'd like to be serious (seriously!) for a minute though if I may. As funny as this was due to sheer randomness, our [bleep]ey friends (in England anyway) are subject to this horrible cruelty a lot because of litter. So if you do see a hedgehog like this, save him/her! Take a picture and bandage your hand. Or better yet, let's not litter at all. Littering, what's the point in it?

Hurrah for Hedgehogs! :D

I can see it now...Rather than McDonald's taking responsibility for killing little animals with tehir stupid cups, they'll make a new slogan! "McDonalds! Even the Hedgehogs are lovin' it!" and use this picture, worldwide, on billboards.

Thanks Bubsa for the annoying thought. :x

Seriously though, that's a pretty funny picture, if I were that Hedgehog I wouldn't move an inch for fear of being run over by a car or something. :lol:

Seriously though, that's a pretty funny picture, if I were that Hedgehog I wouldn't move an inch for fear of being run over by a car or something. :lol:

Fortunately for [bleep]ey the tarmac you see he is on is the end of someone's driveway. I had a good mind to knock on the door and confront those people, but then again, it might not have been their litter.

I wonder what s/he's doing now? Hopefully living it up, telling of the tale like I am unto you :P

I miss [bleep]ey :(

Lool! It must have been desperate if it was mooching about a McFlurry. I have to admit though, I probably wouldn't have attempted to free it, to prolong the hilarity.

Jerk.. :roll:

I didn't really find it that funnny. The reason I didn't think it was funny isn't because its cruel.. It didn't make me laugh, or even smile..

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.