[UPDATE #1: p.2] Time to go impure :O

[EDIT] Update p.2 (14 magic)

Yep, it's time. As many of you may or may not know, I had my topic up on the Rate This board showing my way to 99 attack, strength, defense, and hits with 1 magic and 1 prayer. I achieved that during the first few days of July. In fact, I got my attack, defense, and strength to 99 all in the same instant on the same hit, but unfortunately, only the attack advancement message showed. -.-

maxedupdatewc7.png

My RSC goal had finally been complete. If you read my previous topic, you'd know I didn't do this to be the ultimate staker or some pker or whatever. Without going into a fairly lengthy explanation like I did last time, I did it for my own reasons and just a sense of nostalgia and accomplishment. I started the other topic when my stats were around 90ish, almost ready to get my magic and prayer up right then and there. But due to a lot of people telling me (and in some cases, demanding) not to get it up, and some serious reconsideration on my part, I decided to finish the goal I set out the first day I created Dymed. And I'm glad I did. I realize now in hindsight that I would have really regretted getting my prayer and magic up without maxing melee first.

So, I finally did it. Had some fun with it. Now, it's time to move on. After much debate with myself in my head, I've decided to go impure. Unlike last time, I know that I won't regret doing this. Yes, it's nice to be unique. Yes, it's nice to get the virtual head turns and the "WTF" from people amazed at my combat level and stats. It even makes me slightly chuckle at times, like when this girl came up to me and told me she had reported me for hacking the high scores and not making my magic and prayer level show up. ::'

But I made my decision that it was time to let it go. I finished what I set out to do, and I am happy. Also, not having magic nor prayer keeps me from doing a lot of things I'd like to do, like Kalphite Queen trips and Barrows and stuff. I also don't play Runescape all that much anymore, and I hope to make it even less (hopefully to the point where I practically quit) in the next month or so because I'll be going to medical school.

Having this stash also helped in nudging me into going impure.

invtn9.png

along with

pcvx8.png

That is mid-80s magic level and 71 prayer banked. When I level, I level in style. 8-)

However, just having the runes and the bones isn't enough. I am one of the most efficient people you will ever meet, so I can't stand doing things without doing it at the best/fastest way possible. So I need to get Ahrim's, Mystic robes, Seer's ring, etc. I also need to get some items to alch, which brings us to our next picture.

gemsmb5.png

All those sapphire, emeralds, and rubies will be crafted into amulets, which I will then use as alching material. Making these amulets is what I'm up to now.

My limited time and budget doesn't help any of this, since a few days will be spent only making money. I hope to be well on my way though by the time medical school starts at the end of this month.

I'll also needs lots and lots of buckets since I want to get all my bones ready before I ecto them all at once. Any donations of buckets would be greatly appreciated. :D

I'll be doing magic before I start prayer, but just to get things underway and not look back, I'm getting my first prayer level before doing anything. So, without further ado, here we go.

statsyq7.png

My private is always set to "on", so if you feel like supporting me, or talking to me, or telling me I'm crazy, or yelling "OMFG, WTF ARE YOU DOING NOOB?!?!?!11", drop me a PM. Or catch me on MSN. I'm always up for meeting new people. O:)

Haha I still love you prayer/magic NOob :3>

=P

Gl, although I kinda liked the fact my prayer and magic levels where higher then yours. :uhh:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Wow, I've followed you through your goal since you started your topic, and now your doing this. Even though I never replied much it's almost as if losing a dear friend. If you want to spend those few days making money, then go stake a little bit and you'll be fine. I'm sure you could get away with a couple 10m+ stakes.

TSGsignaturev2.png

Iluvugangsta.jpg

Proud Ex-Crimson Flames Leader

Proud Fire Cape owner at level 102!

To support my 99 slayer goal, Click Here

Wow, I've followed you through your goal since you started your topic, and now your doing this. Even though I never replied much it's almost as if losing a dear friend. If you want to spend those few days making money, then go stake a little bit and you'll be fine. I'm sure you could get away with a couple 10m+ stakes.

I believe that when he tryed to Stake people they looked him up, and then desided against staking :?

Anyway man, good luck with whatever you deside to do with the Magic and Prayer Levels. It will be nice to be able to tele for the first time I bet... :P

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

Max melee with 1 prayer and 1 magic (even though the magic makes no difference) is 113 combat.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a WOman, not a man. :P

Thanks for the good lucks, especially for medical school Beamo...I'm going to need it. ;/

it will be a sad sad day in runescape :cry:

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Hey, getting 99 magic would be very nice.

But dont boost prayer above 52, there is no point and it would only give you unneeded combat levels...

There is a point u get to do a prayer longer without using pray pots and deosan't everybody want 126 combat :D

But dont boost prayer above 52, there is no point and it would only give you unneeded combat levels...

There is a point u get to do a prayer longer without using pray pots and deosan't everybody want 126 combat :D

^^Nice triple post :shame:

good luck on ur goal! how did u get all that stuff!?!?! =P~

also how'd u get defence, str, and attack to 99 in all the same hit?

A super rare recoil ring of doom that gives you xp? :-k

No idea, but nice and goodluck on goals :thumbsup:

Insane melee stats, and trust me, you won't regret getting prayer and magic.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Lol he used a controlled attack that gives less exp per damage but gives it to all of them so he got 99 attk str and def in one hit :P oh and goodluck you own so much this has to be easy for you but you'll have to start pking instead of staking who would want to stake you in all your ownage ?

pretty easy, controlled mode :o

and of course gratz on an amazing accomplishment.

I understand you getting prayer, it's like most pures that get def after a while.

I have been 52 prayer (pking) for ages when I decided to use mygilded altar and get 70, so I did :)

All the best with Med school, that will be hard im sure.

My Dads a Paediatrician ^^ He studied for 6 years.

and..of course.. the account is amazing :)

Thank you. :D

My parents are both surgeons, and my twin sister is studying medicine with me,so it runs in my family as well.

I am still at 1 magic, haven't really touched the game in the past few days. Looking to start it tomorrow or something though. Having more money would make this a lot easier. ;(