Green Blog! Net Traps > Deadfall! 54/69!

Unofficial Blogscape clan chat! Join Blogscape chat in-game today!

Hey there! I'm Green Link 1. I'm a new guy on the block. I've been using Tip.It for years, but only recently joined the forum and I think it's great. I noticed a lot of people here have their own blogs, so I'ma pretend to be cool and create one of my own. \'

These are the stats I had when I created this blog.

untitledxa6.png

And here's an updating sig for you to keep an eye on me.

green_link_1.png

My Status

My Barrows excursion has ended! I'm training Hunter now!

My Current Goals

My new short-term goal is to raise my Hunter lv to lv69 for the spottier cape! This will reduce my weight, making my Agility training more intense. And I won't need to buy as many super energy potions this way too!

My long-term goal is to achieve lv99 Agility. This is the first 99 I will get. I'm doing this mainly to benefit my other skills and whatever I'm doing as I'll recover my energy quicker than the rest. And I'll have an untrimmed Agility cape. That will be pure win.

Here is my Progress!

green_link_1.png

green_link_1.png

green_link_1.png

53hunterzl0.png

54hunterhy7.png

Achieved 18th September

For the past two days I've been trying a different hunting method, the net trap! I've been hanging out at the orange salamanders for the past two days, and although I didn't get any levels yesterday, I got two more levels in the hour that I played today!

It's my birthday this week! :D

[hide=Past Levels][hide=Agility]83agilitywp2.png

Achieved 14th August

82agilityna7.png

Achieved 10th August

untitled8gh7.png

Achieved 8th August

untitled7nr0.png

Achieved 7th August

untitled6px1.png

Achieved 6th August

untitled5he5.png

Achieved 5th August

untitled4iw8.png

Achieved 4th August

untitled4iw8.png

Achieved 4th August

untitled2ar0.png

Achieved August 3rd[/hide]

[hide=Construction]48constructionft1.png

Achieved 2nd September

47constructionux3.png

Achieved 2nd September

46constructionec2.png

Achieved 2nd September[/hide]

[hide=Cooking]76cookingwr4.png

Achieved 3rd September[/hide]

[hide=Defense]80defencexg9.png

Achieved 3rd September[/hide]

[hide=Hunter]42hunterxr1.png

Achieved 4th September

43hunterpz0.png

Achieved 13th September

44hunterhq3.png

Achieved 13th September

45hunterbv6.png

Achieved 14th September

46huntermx7.png

Achieved 14th September

47huntervm8.png

Achieved 14th September

48hunterxk9.png

Achieved 15th September

49huntercm4.png

Achieved 15th September

50huntergn2.png

Achieved 15th September

51hunterqh6.png

Achieved 16th September

52huntertc6.png

Achieved 16th September

53hunterzl0.png

Achieved 18th September

54hunterhy7.png

Achieved 18th September

[/hide]

[hide=Ranged]80rangeden8.png

Achieved 3rd September[/hide][/hide]

[hide=My Journal][hide=September]September 18th -

September 16th - Another solid entry into my journal! I'm only 17 levels away from my target, now! I'd love to know what other viable methods there are to getting to lv63 for red chinchompas. If you have any advice, hit me up in-game!

September 15th - Today I racked up a Total Level of 1600! I had originally planned to achieve both 99 Agility and 1600 Total level at the same time, although this would mean I'd have to train Agility non-stop, and other skills wouldn't even get a look-in. But I decided against this strict regime because, it's still a game! It's all about fun, right?

September 14th - Wow, big hole in my journal. But I bring news of my Hunter levels! I've been kinda busy plus I got myself a cool new DS Lite.

September 7th - Finally my perseverance has paid off! A Dharok's platebody, which I'm told is worth 700k. Also of note is that I sold 1,000 blood runes for 500k and 1,000 bolt racks for 310k. So I've netted myself about 1.5 million today, which is more than I had yesterday! 7 runs complete, 1 Dharok's platebody, one tooth-half key.

September 5th - Well, another rewardless day. Well, no rewards worth writing home about, anyway. I met quite a few Tip.It'ers today including Mil Odedra who was trying a method of his own using Infinity robes. I can't tell you how it worked out since I wasn't there most of the time, lol. 14 runs complete, no extraordinary rewards.

September 4th - Today I went to the Barrows to try and steal some cool stuff. Yes two days of preparation have now resulted in my actual attempting the barrows. When I first arrived, it seemed I already had a run in progress! The last time I barrowed was a while ago so, yeah. I sold 2,000 iron arrows to Vegeta Ssj and also sold a couple of fruit tree seeds to Sheynara. Apparently people buy those things :lol: . Iwatake and A Local Guy also joined me in my later runs. 10 runs complete, 1 half-key.

September 3rd - Today I achieved my desired targets of lv80 Defense and Ranged, while also picking up a handy lv76 Cooking![/hide]

[hide=August]August 22nd-25th - [insert new entry here]

August 19th-21st - I forget.

August 16-18th - I missed these days! Sorry!

August 15th - Today I ran 15 laps! No real entry, since I wasn't playing yesterday. 17,849

August 14th - Today I ran 61 laps! Got in, got out. Got the level. 17,864 laps to go.

August 13th - Wasn't playing today! Sorry! Still 17,925 laps to go!

August 12th - Today I ran... 8 laps! What can I say, I wasn't playing much today. ...What? 17,925 laps to go.

August 11th - Today, I ran 99 laps! My break from Agility was a success, I now have superawsome new pirate clothes! I also grabbed the boots of lightness which I had previously lost, which will reduce spent energy! 17,933 laps to go.

August 10th - Today, I ran 267 laps! A fairly productive day. Lots of laps in, a 99 Hunter party and a TETAU event! The event was so much fun that I'm going to be playing Trouble Brewing tomorrow and taking a break from Agility. 18,032 laps to go.

August 9th - Today I ran 197 laps! Another busy day, not as much time as I would have liked. Well, at least I got 82 Agility. That should make things that little bit easier. 18,299 laps to go.

August 8th - Today, I ran 168 laps! Awesome? No, not really. Ah well, I wasn't really trying for anything today. Oh, I gotta hand it to Superway26 for selling me some super energys! 18,496 laps to go.

August 7th - Today, I ran 446 laps! Great stuff today. Not only did I reach my target of 2.1million xp, I managed to jump all the way to 2.2million xp! Gotta thank Icedtears for selling me some energy pots also. 18,664 laps to go.

August 6th - Today I ran 288 laps! I was reaching my goal nicely but I became quite busy near the end of the day. Ugh. 19,110 laps to go.

August 5th - Today, I ran 339 laps! I did get 78 Agility as I expected however 79 remains out of reach, for now. Kinda disappointed with my lap count today. 19,398 laps to go.

August 4th - Today I ran 432 laps! I really raced through 77 Agility today! I started to lose momentum during the day however. Hopefully it won't happen again tomorrow. 19,737 laps to go.

August 3rd - Missed update, felt sick. Motorway problems, what was a 2 hour journey became a 6-hour long crawl. I barely scraped 20k xp today. 20,169 laps to go.[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Other pictures]80agilityjumpnl8.png

Me jumping the [bleep]es, 7th August.

barrowssetupsb9.png

My barrows set-up, 5th September.

dharokplatefv7.png

Looted 7th September[/hide]

How can you help me?

If you do want to give me anything, you can let me know in game, my private chat is always on.

Big thanks to swordwindtrtrtrt aka Swordhand20 for the donation of 60 energy potions(4)!

Thanks a lot to Icedtears for selling me 30 energy potions(4)!

Gotta hand it to Superway26 for selling me 100 super energy potions(3)!

Mc90123 let me use his lectern to make house teleport tablets! What a pal.

In conclusion, I'll update this blog often on my goings-on, and how well I'm doing on my goals. If you see me running around, don't forget to HYT me too! :thumbsup:

bananallamamb9.gif

green_link_1.png

green_link_1.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! :D

I just cashed in my 1000 tickets to get me from lv71 to lv74! :thumbsup:

nice :shock: gl on 99, like sir hartlar said its rly handy to have up(i dont have up cause my attention span is the size of a rly small peanut) GL :lol:

Let your yellow mellow.

Best of luck on Agility!

I know its a pain, least it was for me, but i'd say its better to just go ahead and get it out of the way now and reap its rewards now rather then get them later. :wink:

Rofl at that little comic strip where did you find that at, thats a good laugh right there. :lol:

I was already going to post before I saw it but how could I not post after getting such a kick out of that

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Gl, I'm 80 myself but I'm planning on training it more. Agility ftw.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Congratulations, and good luck. Cant stand the skill myself. :-w Ive got about 50 harralanders I need to turn into energy pots. When ive made them il give them to you.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Omg, i posted on your blog, so im cool now right? :D

Lol, nice skills, and i wish you the best of luck on 99 agility.

~Maelus

maelus.png

^^ Click sig for my blog!
feel free to PM me in game if you need any help.
RSN: Maelus

• 2 weeks later...