toast647

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i vote 27!!! =D> <3:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Why 27...? Why not something with repetitve digits like 111 or something?

Because if another update or something comes out, there will be official worlds made. 27 wouldnt be chosen for these due to the fact it DOESN'T have repeating didgets

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

I vote for 36.

I didnt say vote, that world is almost always 1500+ anyways and theres at least 400 Tip Iters that used 99.

DO NOT SUGGEST WORLDS

Yet you're allowed to? :roll: What makes you think everyone is suddenly going to listen to the world you say just because you have a few friends to agree with you?

The only fair way a new world would be decide is by a vote, not a couple of people declaring they suddenly control which world it is. And I do think that is something that should be decided amongst the admin.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

w27 is ok, i think it should be W77 though. :wink:

yea, world 77! thats my homeworld already lol

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I vote for 36.

I didnt say vote, that world is almost always 1500+ anyways and theres at least 400 Tip Iters that used 99.

DO NOT SUGGEST WORLDS

Yet you're allowed to? :roll: What makes you think everyone is suddenly going to listen to the world you say just because you have a few friends to agree with you?

The only fair way a new world would be decide is by a vote, not a couple of people declaring they suddenly control which world it is.

Yeah, kinda like how w99 was chosen, oh wait, it was leesters and a few other tiffers who went there and it was chosen. =\

27 will likely never be chosen as an official world for everything else, so why argue. You know a world like 111 or 88 will win, because they repeat, but worlds like that become "offical" all the time, which will cause us to change AGAIN.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Well, my first homeworl was 9- then it got crowded, then 18- then it became the pking world, then 22- then it became the staking world- I would have to say a higher world then 27 just for the fact that the lower worlds are almost always full and with more people; more worlds become full. Personally I say 100+ but who knows.

Getting another sig

[removed]

I vote for 36.

DO NOT SUGGEST WORLDS

The only fair way a new world would be decide is by a vote, not a couple of people declaring they suddenly control which world it is.

Yeah, kinda like how w99 was chosen, oh wait, it was leesters and a few other tiffers who went there and it was chosen. =\

27 will likely never be chosen as an official world for everything else, so why argue. You know a world like 111 or 88 will win, because they repeat, but worlds like that become "offical" all the time, which will cause us to change AGAIN.

It was actually Sodb's official homeworld for awhile, silly aqua.

I vote for 36.

DO NOT SUGGEST WORLDS

Because the idea of tip it is to be a community. Therefore the community as a whole should be given a voice in the matter. I'm not saying it has to be a repetitive number world, a world with a few amount of people is good, but the choice should still be given.

All seem to be good worlds, and it gives a mix of global server locations for people to choose from. As I said, if 27 is chosen I don't have a problem with it, it's rare that I use the tif server anyway. But I do think the community as a whole deserves a voice in the matter.

A poll could even be set up on the main page for it.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength