HiiM's Gallery - $280aud earned - 5/3/08 Memenths Pixel

hiimben

Hi my name is Hiimbear, Ben in real life, and I go by many names on forums, mostly recognizable with the Hiim infront of it :) I have been pixelling since March 06 and have improved dramatically over the year I've been pixelling. I've gained a lot of experience from pixelling and don't regret finding it at all.

Here is a list of the signatures I have sold, well, decent one's I've sold, in order of production, so you can monitor my improvement.

My total earnings (Including ones not mentioned, are)

Approximately $130AUD

zzzzzzzzzzzmountainsigbhu8.pngTheme - A couple in an isolated area watching a waterfall together.

zalthurtenniskylesamplezw8.pngTheme - A tennis match :P

pksigsellsamplewh3.pngMade Originally for "Live2Lure" but got ripped, sold to "The Gp Guild" - Paid $35/$35AUD

Theme- A bunch of pker's pking a rich guy (I know so original :P) Mind the samples, but it was to avoid further ripping.

zzzgpguildcoinfixsampleej0.pngMade for a Custom for "The GP Guild" - Paid $35/$35 AUD

Theme- A bunch of rich people in a scenic area.

cutekiyaasampled8mx9.png

Theme - A couple overlooking a sunset at a beachy scene

bankpixelhqsampled14dx4.pngTheme - Lying beside a fire in a house.

runfoopixelsampled8ba5.pngMade for Run_F0012 - $20USD

Theme - Retirement signature

vermomdbannersampled8v2nh1.png Made for Vermomd - $40USD

Theme - Pking Clan Pking :P

aodnovemberbanner2ek1.gif

Theme - A party at the Dk lair - Made for own clan

New -I felt it appropriate to add an update on the 7/11/07, or not. But here it is anyway.

chazimcgeesampled6v1al1.png

Theme - Hunter guy looking into the distance

Made for Chazimcgee 15GBP - Unpaid

predv2sampledfined6.png

Made for Preditor185 of RSC for 40usd

vilklainwipcrovesshadeapz1.png

Theme - A relaxed atmosphere at Karamja, Monkey Nightclub party in the background:P

Made for Anonymous of RSC - 25usd

mementhsampled6ui1.png

Theme - FISHING

Made for Mementh - 40aud

Enjoy, and comments are appreciated.

~HiiM~

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, any comment I give will be an under statement, due to the brilliance of your work.

You're certainly a skilled pixel artist.

Would be better if you lowered the opacity on the text on some of them though. :(

Keep it up, good luck with future designs. <3:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I really like them but my 2 criticisms would be,

1. Huma figure and faces, you need to work on them a bit

2. It may seem weird but, sometimes less is more, in other words I think you overdo the shading and textures a lot. It must take ages and it isn't really neccessary.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Thanks for posting, and I know, my linework is the flaw in most of my pixels. and I fully understand the less shading part, well, to a degree :P I was always told while learning to shade next to everything, and well, yeah, you know :P After this banner I'm making a signature which I hope will sell for 30-40 dollars, and I'll try and keep that simple :P

Very, VERY nice!

Your definitely an expert at pixeling. However, your human faces need work and your textures are a little overdone, it almost overwhelms the picture..

Nine kittens out of ten.

By the way, I thought you couldn't sell signatures for cash on these forums.. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

That rule is merely because it is against Jagex Rules, and because Runescape doesn't enter into it. It should be fine, I'm not breaking any rules, nor am I selling at the moment, I'm just stating my transactions heh :P But thanks anyway :)

Nice work, although i cant hardly see some of them because they are covered with "sample". You should do a type of a contest and give away a free pixel (let me win of course :) )

pan.png

Nice work, although i cant hardly see some of them because they are covered with "sample". You should do a type of a contest and give away a free pixel (let me win of course :) )

I disagree with the bolded :P Why give things for free if peoples are willing to spend money on it, arrgh, yes :P

I disagree with the bolded :P Why give things for free if peoples are willing to spend money on it, arrgh, yes :P

Haha <.<

pan.png

I'm selling on RSC, I've also got one offer from tif, so you can be suprised, the one on tif was actually pretty generous so yeah, if you make a gallery or something you may be able to advertise :)

I'm selling on RSC, I've also got one offer from tif, so you can be suprised, the one on tif was actually pretty generous so yeah, if you make a gallery or something you may be able to advertise :)

Cool.

I made a signature thread (just showing my recent stuff) so I'm asking about that. I might post something in the bazaar.

Bumpity, All I've left to do with the banner is add the grass and finishing touches (text, minor changes, etc) I've started a basic sketch for my next signature, and I'll post it soon. :)