The clan staff wants YOU

das

Hello everyone, our clan staff is looking for ACTIVE and Dedicated community leaders to join our clan staff, if you are interested in becoming one, Please fill out the following form, and PM it to me.

What are clan community leaders?

Clan Community Leaders are chosen for their exemplary involvement in Tip.it’s clan community. They are involved in things such as ensuring that our forum rules and Clan Discussion rules are followed in the Clan section, the maintenance and negotiations of the TWR, leading individual projects such as the Tipit Clan Tournament or Clan Discussion Events and the like, among other things. They are those who show initiative and leadership and foremost the desire to improve.

They also have moderator responsibilities like those outlined here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/204774-clan-forums-rules-info/page__view__findpost__p__3096029

[b]Timezone and normal availability: [/b]

[b]What clans have you been in previously? (Please list how long you were in each clan):
[/b]

[b]Are you still actively involved in your clan? If no, how do you gauge this will affect your performance?: [/b]

[b]What makes you want to be a clan community leader?: [/b]

[b]What part of the Clan section would you like to specialize in given the chance? (Even if it's not specifically a board, if you think there's something you're [i]really[/i] good at that you want to use to aid the section, please say so!):[/b]

[b]What would you change about the clan section if you had the chance? :[/b]

[b]This is your chance to add or say anything you’d like that we might have neglected to ask. (Note: Leaving this section blank [i]absolutely will not[/i] hurt your chances of being chosen, it can only help!):[/b]

Applications will close on June 30th.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok what about clans. you made fun of rejuvenations pile.

There's a difference between discussion and trolling. But if you do think that my commentary was too harsh please, by all means, report it as you would any other person and another member of the staff will review it. :)

hzvjpwS.gif

Could I still apply even though I'm in TET?

I don't mean to be rude but if you have 20 posts and aren't in a clan you're hardly active and dedicated :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Could I still apply even though I'm in TET?

I don't mean to be rude but if you have 20 posts and aren't in a clan you're hardly active and dedicated :P

Don't you think there's a reason I have 20 posts, & I'm TET? Do you think that TET would allow me to join if I was actively posting on the forums? Nahh. I've had a previous Tip.It account, but I switched over to this one. :wink:

~ Rs Outreach Events Announcer as of 6/16/10. ~

2pslq9t.jpg

Simply Amazing.

Whats involved?

Depending on your interest you can focus on anything from TWR to the Clan Chronicle.

Basics are checking forums, removing trolls etc of course, updating the TWR points, mediating on TWR fights being arranged, inputting new ideas to move the clan section forward...etc etc etc :)

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

Think carefully before you apply, this is not something to be taken lightly or a way for you to abuse the rules (No more trolling sadfase :P)

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

If you're generally interested, fire off an application, it will be gave an equal chance.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

You already have half of the clan world apart of the tipit staff lol, probably should clean house before getting new furniture. Gl to those who apply though.

pan.png