How to "lure"/kill Crafting Guild training bots @@300k drop@@

astro_dude

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, started 2 hours ago and now 15k Irons richer.

You might want to note that a lot of these bots use slings/ranged weapons - in order to lure them outside, you need to pull the cow to the west, past the willows and ensure the area is empty. As the bot searches for cows to kill, open the gate and they will *slide* outside.

I can't get them to go to the hobgoblins. After I lured the cow outside, and they've killed it, I close the gate. Then they start hugging the north fence. :angry:

Anything I'm doing wrong here?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Right, I've lured some to the hobgoblins, but they keep going back north. And I have to keep checking that the gate is locked. Someone mind showing me how its done? :oops:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Took a while but I finally got one.

She was wearing full green dhide + rune scimmy. Let's see if I get anything lol.

botlure1.png

E: loot was a varrock tele + 168 gp.

4e0Vn.png

Well, I've given up. I'll probably try again tomoro if I have time <_<

Elricedward.png

Just tried this in W1 where there's a chap in full wiz (t) botting. Sadly it seems that a lot of the bots (well, at least his) are programmed not to attack cows near/outside the gate. :(

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Just tried this in W1 where there's a chap in full wiz (t) botting. Sadly it seems that a lot of the bots (well, at least his) are programmed not to attack cows near/outside the gate. :(

The cow can not be currently engaged, ie attacking you, so get the cow outside close gate, then run away. Run back, i like the sling helps to kill cows and get gobs close.

okay well i figured out what to do about the gate openers

they only know how to open the gate 2x

so when they come back, they open the gate. shut it. then they open again, shut it again. then they run around back again :thumbsup:

gfbotting1.png