New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Yes, its true, a group of dedicated pure F2Pers have finally decided to do this, to make a new list to replace the one that went down when jagex removed our highscores. Ever since the list on runehead went down, the F2P community has been somewhat adrift. The old list was something to strive for, a dedicated way to compare ourselves against the F2P legends and try to make a name for ourselves. When the list went down, so did many of us.

We are trying to fix this.

We have built a website, completely devoted to the F2P community. It is still very much a work in progress, but is an idea we've had for so long and have finally decided to put into action. Contained on the site is a copy of the original top 250 f2p skill total list preserved by Isthatok, as well as a new top 250 list. The new list will never be as perfect as the old one, and will not have the real time updating and fidelity of the one once hosted by runehead, but we have high hopes it will be something, a nice little testament to the F2P community and a great way to know in general where we all stand in the community.

Who can be on this list? Absolutely every pure f2per! I would like to encourage all of you on our behalf to send us messages with feedback, and use this forum to post pictures of your stats so that you can be included! This list cannot exist without input from the community. What should you post to be on it? Please, a picture of your stats, clearly showing total level and total xp, for ranking purposes, and the correct spelling of your account name.

Also to any of you stopping by who do not have a tip.it forum account, submissions can be sent to the email address set up specifically for the website, [email protected]. If possible, however, we would like to encourage you to post it on this thread, as it is much easier for us that way.

More and more accounts will be added to the new list as time goes on, and it will be updated with new names as much as physically possible. So please, we encourage all of you pure f2pers out there to apply, we want to have this list up and running at full strength ASAP, and don't worry, we will do all the work :P

Hoping to see you on the list soon :D

The site can be found here, at [-] . Thank you to everyone who stops by to check it out :)

*~*~*~*~* EDIT *~*~*~*~*

As of March 30th, 2014, I, Lord Slayas, have stepped down as maintainer of the 250lists due to a lack of continued interest in the game, as well as very little free time. The part-time co-maintainer, Medieval Kid, has also stepped down. In our wake, we have been succeeded by both Dj Ruli, and Lt_Wolfe, each of whom has their own website & HighScores, and will continue the lists in their own way.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Why not just wait until your site is done before making a post about it?

What's logic.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

To be able to get the site up and running we need names for the list. No names, no site. No forum thread, no names. Simple logic.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

This is the classic problem of the dog chasing its tail. Without members, you can't have an active site, and without an active site you cannot attract members.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

It's good to see people are trying to revive the list. :thumbsup:

Someone needs to get the ball rolling, so here you go.

RS name: Kaida23

Stats:

stats16may12.png

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thank you to everyone who has already posted, and to the many, many nice people who have inboxed me with encouragement and positive feedback about this site, it's really nice to know we have such awesome support :)

o4qq.png

sounds pretty stupid imo

Druel7.png

The RuneTrack website functions off the hiscores and hence does not work for F2P players. Maybe it wouldn't seem so stupid if you were one of the players kicked off the hiscores with the update.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Druel, the Top 250 F2P list has a long history dating back to early 2005, with several well respected members of the pure F2P community as maintainers. It gave many of us a goal to strive for, and served as a record of our accomplishments. Our removal from the hiscores last November effectively ended that. Personally, I'm glad that someone has the time and resources to make and maintain a new list (and without the hiscores to check, it will be difficult indeed).

btw - you don't have to paste the link to your stats in each post. You can simply add a signature in your profile options. :wink:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

As per request, we have put up the site for public viewing ahead of schedule. It can be found here http://purefreetoplay.cu.cc/ . Any suggestions, comments, ideas and the like will all be taken into consideration concerning the improvement of the site. Thank you to everyone who has already applied to be on the new Top 250 F2p Skill Total List, and to everyone who has taken the time to send us messages of encouragement and support. We will continue to update the site and include new names as they come to us.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you all on the list :D

o4qq.png

Although I am somewhat sceptical of this working, guess I might jump in too. Can't hurt, can it?

[spoiler=Le Stats]15eae4n.jpg

E//Took a new pic with total xp :P

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Woot! I'm #14! ...for now. :P

Looks like a good site, Slaya. I wish you all luck in keeping it going. :)

Hi there

Haven't been here for about 8 months.

I have a pretty big collection of pictures since 2004. Ima check my hard drive.

What kind of pictures are you looking for?

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...