Tip.It Times Presents: The Not-So-New God in Town

oddfaery2

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure it's constructive! :D

The Not-So-New God in Town

The Editor

Oh my! You quest-seekers have woken up yet another god! Apparently he wants to make himself known. Just last night this letter magically appeared in my inventory. Enjoy!

Editor:

I awoke this week to find several of you had found an entrance to my Digsite rift, looking for this ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅlostÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah an interesting piece of fiction. I enjoyed the read! But it just seems wrong to be putting words into the mouth of the diety. I think a speculation of what was going to happen based on the previous Zaros quests would be more interesting as we'd have facts to go off of instead of just the imagination of the editor (although he did do a good job on it all except the mentioning of "hits", it threw the article off a bit from it's non-game perspective).

that..was a very good one. i dontknow if its fiction :shock:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

oooo, very good read indeed

buuut...

spoiler warning next time pl0x.

not that i learned much more than i already know, its just, you know, stuff.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

oooo, very good read indeed

buuut...

spoiler warning next time pl0x.

not that i learned much more than i already know, its just, you know, stuff.

I wouldn't really say it's a spoiler for the quest... most this seems to be very loosely related... stuff that wasn't in the quest at all.

Unless Jagex has told the editor something they haven't told the rest of us... I think this is fiction.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

The editor claims that he is not Zaros. Yet the digsite holds a temple dedicated to Zaros? Continuity?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I wouldn't really say it's a spoiler for the quest... most this seems to be very loosely related... stuff that wasn't in the quest at all.

Unless Jagex has told the editor something they haven't told the rest of us... I think this is fiction.

ooh, it isn't? ok, thats good then. i just hastily assumed so because i have'nt been a member for a while, and consequently have not been into the stories for a while. with that being said, awesome!

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

...Wow, great article. I wasn't sure if it was true or not when i was reading it =P

2 Skills away from having 70 or higher in every skill =)

Runecrafting - 65

Slayer - 65

Im not much a follower of the runescape gods. I believe in the one true God. It was a good article but as the bible says. Thou shalt not have other gods. hey good article tho

LOL I don't think anybody "believes" in the RuneScape gods...

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Im not much a follower of the runescape gods. I believe in the one true God. It was a good article but as the bible says. Thou shalt not have other gods. hey good article tho

You DON'T????

heathen, the gods will punish you for that!

jk, im thinking that the gods of runescape are like the roman gods, they all rule a specific thing, zamorak the god of evil, guthix of balance, saradomin of good, but what does that make zaros?

1-3.jpg

You DON'T????

jk, im thinking that the gods of runescape are like the roman gods, they all rule a specific thing, zamorak the god of evil, guthix of balance, saradomin of good, but what does that make zaros?

Zamorak is Chaos

Zaros is evil.

You DON'T????

Zamorak is Chaos

Zaros is evil.

Zamorak backstabbed Zaros and tookover both chaos and evil from all the stories I have read...

Great article, i think runescape should concentrate a lot more on the gods, got wars, elder dragons etc.. like let us find out more about that era of the runscape history, cause at present, little is really known about it all..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png