Weekly Poll: Where do you play RuneScape the most?

Kiara_Kat

This week's poll, Where do you play RuneScape the most? is up on the main Tip.It website, please be sure to vote before the poll closes. If you'd like to discuss the poll topic, or talk about the poll results so far, this is the place to do it.

Thanks

Edit 10th February 2007: it was brought to my attention after this poll was posted that there was a topic on the General Board that asked almost the same question. Although this was purely a coincidence, we'd like to draw your attention to other topic on this issue, which was started by slayernm613. Here's the link to his discussion topic:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=605325

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

School we dont get free time :XD:

I go to my friends to hang out :roll: not play runescape :-$

Dont have my own computer, family has two though! \'

And I can wait to go home to play at any public place, if i started id be on too long. :lol:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

LOL, you kids are going to love this:

.com]http://www.[Website not allowed due to abuse].com

or

http://www.msnvip.com

Both will bypass most basic blocks schools set up.

I play at home mostly, have played at my parents house during get togethers and, with the sites above, play at school to bypass their lame security.

PS: Not sure on the rules for posting URL's and I'm not completely familiar with the site yet. If this is wrong, please edit my post (if you can) or remove it. I will understand.

i play at home on my family computer. i hate not having my own computer. :wall: a laptop would be nice too. no, most proxies are blocked at schools. my school has a really hard blocker- ive only gotten on runescape once in my three years of middle school. :wall:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Being in school (ITT Tech of all places), you'd think the classes would be harder. On the same note, you'd think a school dedicated to IT would have harder security.

For your information, MSNVIP sets you up with a Tunnel. [Website not allowed due to abuse] breaks the Long URL into a Tiny URL. Basically, school blocks Runescape.com, but after it is converted to a new (tiny) URL, the filter won't recongnize it.

EDIT: LOL, I guess I should also say, "STAY IN SCHOOL! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!" Most of the time I play at school to periodically check on Farming Patches. I plant several crops before I go and then check them during the 5 hours of boring lectures. From a Laptop, by the way. :thumbsup:

The schools I've been to ban you from playing internet games on the computers. THey make students sign a contract with rules like "Use the school computers only for research purposes."

I'm kind of surpirsed that you can get away with playing Runescape at school... :-s

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

I use mainly family's computer to be safer.

:shame: I dont like this discussion a little bit, in my AP English class, we had to analyze six sources about the internet, and one of the sources mentioned about Higher and lower incomes depends on the families.

At school, moderately, some schools completely ban from most internet gaming and some other stuff you're not even suppose to see.

Mainly, these users use the school's or the public such as libraries to check their e-mails or researching, these are categorized as lower income families.

Family, your own and friends' computers categorized a bit of the both incomes but mainly higher incomes.

Not sure having your own computer, maybe around 18 or 20 years of age. Take pride and responsibility. You might never know what are you looking at, and extremely not looking at websites you're not even suppose to be on. (In higher income families, most likely)

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

am i only person who has fast computers at school??? :-s

they put a lil stuff on it that keeps u from playing internet games.

no big deal just load rs like 20x and ur online. :roll:

we got an almost blind teacher of 60 so that ok 2 \'

i play at home most of the times too :thumbsup:

and only at friends who play rs 2 (not convincing others that they realy have to play rs or stuff so i do other stuff than) :-#