Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Are those enchanted ones or not enchanted? :shock:
  2. Is selling Monkfish Cooked/Raw good? If so where do I sell it? I got 1K+ Cooked and 700 Raw at the moment. Thanks very much! :
  3. Hi there! I want to ask Jagex a question but how do I send it? Many thanks everyone! :
  4. Pie Man Saves the day from page 3! \ Keep going shey!
  5. MEP2, Hated it, with a passion. I'm not joking either. The Shadows were hitting 12's on me! #-o
  6. 99 Agility, See ya in the Olympics! :P
  7. Shey is ftw 8-) Where can I sign up for the Shey fan club? Tell me when your party is :
  8. Come back Toast, Runescape needs you! :o
  9. I know where Keep going shey! I say that there should be a pie bombing soon :
  10. The pie man is not amused with this guide, You didn't mention making your own pie dishes, no pictures, not even mentioning other pies! I am not amused :shame:
  11. One time, it was the TET Pest Control event and we were talking about how he was going to get his 90 thieving. He did have this alternative plan: HAHA! The picture strikes back once again! :
  12. Oreo, you had better come to the event tonight otherwise I'll throw a Mud Pie at you afterwards 8-) Keep going Oreo!
  13. Pmg, that's alot of Cabbage! :XD: Fact of the day, Shey > Chuck Norris Keep going! :
  14. Keep going Shey! only 4 more levels to go! :
  15. Whoah :shock: Dang that's hawt. Keep going Shey! I need you to come Pyramid Plunder with me some time, your my good luck charm! :
  16. Yesterday. I'm saying nothing else. Anyways, I might not update this blog much, and I might not be on Runescape as much, I'm quitting or leaving, I'm revising for tests which are in 3 weeks.
  17. Turn to the pastry side and you might get it back Good luck Mirror! :)
  18. Dusty has mad skills, who doesn't wub teh Dusteh? Good luck! :
  19. A wieldable pie which actually does damage! :
  20. Golden Eye is ftw! It was my first Bond movie I ever watched, played the N64 Game (Still awesome :). I still have it to this day. Pierce is an awesome actor is every Bond movie he has been. Daniel is just, ugh, he killed it when he was asking for a Drink, he didn't say the famous line "Shaken, not stirred". I wasn't too happy about that one bit. :(
  21. Pie man to the Rescue! : You owe me a cookie for saving this from Page 2 :o Keep going Oreo!
  22. Luker is hawt! That really happened? :o Nice story dude : Needs more Cowbell :)
  23. That was an awesome time, well done indeed Shey! Did anyone catch a picture of me showing off the Portable Oreo? :)
  24. Now who doesn't wub Mirror? Good luck! :thumbsup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.