Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
I shall be there! \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
We are aware from the trailer that the editing is not what we were expecting, we might have someone else to edit it, however, the actors aren't bad, lets see how you would do then. It's very hard to manage, with all the im-mature people we encounter, I think were doing very well. So, in other words, keep your comments to yourself. Cheers. (Do anything else which could offend anybody, consider yourself reported)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
WHOAH! Look at that update! Get going Folks and good luck! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I'm pleased to announce that our Next Rehersal is NEXT Saturday. Check the first post for more details. Also: That day is when we film. So Please show up on that day, if you are a slow typer, practice typing words. So, I beg of you, PLEASE Come to the next rehersal. I beg of you!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
There shall be no Rehersal today. Please check Back tommorow for more details.
-
The crab man cometh....
Tip.It's Offical Rogue 8-)
-
Favorite Quest (Hot Topic Yay :D)
I enjoyed the Underground Pass quest but I really Enjoyed Regicide, I still remember the feeling when I walked into the forest the first time. Ah good times :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
It looks like we got to do this on a Saturday. But the time shall be put to around 10 Ish, so it's all fair. I'll see what I can do :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Very Much Agreed. We will probally have to start recording next weekend, then everyone should be there. Well, Hopefully. :?
-
March BTS - Update list
I'm looking forward to most of the updates, something is telling me that the Goblin City will be like Keldgrim.. :-k
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Welcome to the team! Once I PM You the script, your role is Buzz. Please Remember this. You may Print the script out as you wish.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
First Page has had a lovely update!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Blargh, nothing good from the clue :evil: Back to training! \
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Doing my clue now, Just had an Emote clue, then a Sara Mage in the Elven Lands, now onto a wildy one, thankfully it isn't a cordiante one. So no Zammy mage for me :P
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Whey! 64 Defence! And....A Level 3 Clue Scroll?! :shock: I'll do it when I get 70 Defence :P
-
Unimaginable Rudeness
This is very true, I always hang out at the Fishing Guild. I saw a J-Mod there and he said "I heard the Fishing Guild is a nice place" =D>
-
::I'M BAAAAAACK::ALL NEW GOALS::F2P F0 LYFE::
Thank goodness your staying! :D Welcome back to the community! :)
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
I'm sure you love your run energy respawn time 8-)
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Keep going Oreo! Your almost there! :D
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Boo ya! I knew you would come back dude! : I am trying hoping to have a discussion with Inferno on what time we should have, maybe only have rehersal's on weekends? It might reduce all the kicks :-k
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Just saying that I'm re-applying for that role as well. You can't leave your orignal role I'm afraid :shame:
-
The blog of... HYT-BBQ!!! share i tbed!
52 Prayer already! :o That deserves a cookie! *Gives cookie* Keep going dude!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Crikey! Phaper is training his defence to 70! :shock: Come see me at Lleyta (But don't nick meh elves!) :wink:
-
The Blog of Phi! >>TEH NOTHING<<
Nice Firemaking cape : Must of taken a long time :shock: Good luck on yer goals! :)
-
99/99 Farming
Keep going man 8-) Can't wait for you to see that cape, then your going to do some quests! :)