Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
01-Mar-2007Behind the Scenes - March
Trawler Update! :shock: This is the best month ever! :) The other updates look kinda good, when it said about varrock, I thought it was going to be the graphics update :(
-
Jesse's Blog - 31M/50M - 70/80 Slayer
What happened at barrows today is forgotten right? O:) Keep going Jess! You can do it!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Whoah! Is that an update on the First Page! :shock:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Did my second Barrow's trip! I have to say, Barrow's FTW! I completed it and got 115 bloods etc. So, above all, I'm pretty happy, remember kids, use Air Blast! :D
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Yeah, not what I expected :( Once I raise my stupid cat, i'm going all out on Air Blast next time -.-
-
::I'M BAAAAAACK::ALL NEW GOALS::F2P F0 LYFE::
Congrats! : Keep going Bball!
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Go Oreo go! You are the man! (Or woman) :shock:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
That's right people! Phaper is going to Barrows! :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Not a problem. This is a big Project indeed. Please read the first post and please use proper grammar. :| Point? It's only the rehersal. We can't make it perfect.
-
Erk's pantsless blog!! Pure section added!
Don't leave man! Your too awesome! :( Well, good luck buddy in real life!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Rehersal is over. But it is always: World 99 Yannile House Portal You will find out which house were practicing in.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I am now working things out for the times, Inferno has now become Second Director, on some nights, he shall be taking things over. If you don't see me but you see Inferno, obey him. Our Next Rehersal in now going to be on a Friday. And the Times will be changed. Cheers. NOTE: Andrews2 Is also kicked.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Crikey, 25 mins to go, remember people! World 99 Yannile House Portal :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
After today's rehersal, if I have the time or/and if remember then I'll throw together a little preview :thumbsup: Huzzar! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
First page has been updated! Half an Hour to go! :) For those who are new, if you miss the rehersal, don't worry, you have been excused.
-
A Day In The Runescapian Life of WolfhunterXZ
Keep going Wolfy!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Bump! Hmmm Page 2...
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Once your kicked, your kicked.
-
~~Cape Of Guilds~~
If you do read this post, please reply! Cheers! : Introduction: Are you part of every guild? Want something to show that you are? Well now is your time to show it with this very unique cape! How to get it: Once you are part of the following guilds: Cooks Prayer Fishing Warrior Magic Crafting Mining Ranging Including: Champion's Hero's Legend's And the whole new guild... Master Guild. Location of the Master Guild: The master guild is located in a field north of Lumbridge. What's inside? On the ground floor (Where you walk inside) has the Guild Leader who will supply your cape. First Floor (Up the ladder): There is a man there who has a shop selling a few items: Strength Potions Monk Robes Steel Arrows Death Runes Chisels Hammers Mithril Pickaxes Chef Hats Harpoon ~~Dargon Flail~~ This special Item is priced 150K, it is tradeable. Requires 60 Attack and 60 Strength. You don't need to be part of the guild to wield it either. (Picture Coming soon) There are also a few teleports in the room (They look like house portals but in different colours and have a skill symbol on the front of it) when you walk into a portal which has a Fishing Symbol on it, You have a choice to go to the Fishing Guild. In other words, when you walk into a portal, you get take to the entrance of that guild. On the floor, there is a Red Portal, when you jump into it, you are then taken to either, Champion's, Hero's or Legend's Guild. Also, it has a Bank Chest by the shop. The Dungeon: Of course, this place has some very special monsters, packed with Jogres and Ogres. The Special Monster in this guild is a Ice King. Its a Level 225 and it's cage is a Multi Combat. Taking it on yourself isn't a good idea, it hits hard with it's ice axe and it throws some Ice Spears at you. Not only that but he's bigger than a normal Ice Giant. So watch out! It drops some very nice rewards including Lvl 3 Clues and a Dragon Med if your lucky. If you think Fire is going to work, think again. He isn't going to melt that easily. Thanks for reading and I hope you support! Please post improvements etc! \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Don't worry, I always go through posts at the end/before rehersals, and yes I have seen your post, have fun! :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
There are 2 more Spaces Left, but I could use an extra 5 Tip.Iter's. So In total there is 7, if you want to take Buzz's role, when you fill out the Role part, put Buzz. Then I will understand. Once your accepted, I shall pm you the whole script. Cheers. Note: If you want to speak to me on IRC, I am on the channel now.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hooray! A bump! yesterday I bought Sara D hide, top and bottom, goes well nicely : The movie is going very smoothly, a trailer might appear soon. If we can sort it out :wink:
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Buzz, I don't think you got the message, your Kicked that means your no longer part of the project.
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Keep going Oreo! *Gives Cookie*
-
99/99 Farming
Have no fear! For that Pie Man is here to Bump this topic! :o Keep going Dusteh!! For teh Pie Man shall bump this topic at times! :