Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. Your allergic to chlorine eh? Some pools now put salts in.I know that your thinking, zermg teh salts burn mah eyez. Dont worry, they dont. I thought it was pretty cool. Maybe you can get back into swimming? Our pool has salt, but it's treated with chlorine as well, just in smaller amounts.
  2. This only reaffirms that google is god (it downloads from download.com if you're questionable about it's safety)
  3. Never heard it. Wesley Willis -Oprah Lol.
  4. You'd think, but it's in your includes folder, so: root/phpbb/includes/functions_post.php You want lines 726-728 if your using an un-modded board. If you have modifications in your functions_post file, then it might be further down. $inline_columns = 4; $inline_rows = 5; $window_columns = 8; Pretty self explanatory. $inline_columns is the number of columns; $inline_rows is your rows; and $window_columns is the number of columns in the "View More Smilies popup. Hope this helps :P
  5. Well, if he's planning on playing anything other than Runescape, then no, it's not. DX10 is what a lot of the new, high quality games will be running on. It's not a bad OS, really. (This is all coming from a guy who bows to Linus Torvalds)
  6. 7/10 Audioslave - Like a Stone
  7. Win Key + R (I think that's how you get to run on vista) => dxdiag
  8. The video card isn't listed on your specs; so it's the only thing I could think of upgrade wise. No use buying a nice system if it has a average video card; and you can't enjoy your Q-Core as much playing hi-detail games and such. Overall a nice system.
  9. Emo

    Errdoth replied to kelem_ryu's topic in Off-Topic
    Definitely agree on that one. Hm.. on second though labeling migh have some advantages. To put it in a nutshell: Names have power. Adding to that, when you toss yourself under a label; and you are people's first encounter with that label, you represent how those people will generalize the rest of those that it under your label. Take for example, parkour (just bear with me here), most people have no idea what it is, and if they see some idiot kid with no idea what he's doing, calling himself a traceur, or a tricker, or a freerunner, or whatever, people who have just been exposed to parkour/freerunnig/tricking will form their opinion on it based on him, and his actions. Which is bad; just like the emo==cutter; emo==depressed; emo==whatever...
  10. Emo

    Errdoth replied to kelem_ryu's topic in Off-Topic
    Emo == Label Label == Bad
  11. Are you using a free forum host? Or do you actually have access to the phpbb directory?
  12. I won't be uploading any time soon, though.
  13. They're on 11 now!? I've got some catching up to do...
  14. Haha, those were fun well they lasted. I never actually knew how to play the game, but it was fun to collect the cards. My friend and I got fed up with some kids at school (7th graders, mind you), who were obsessed with the game, so we made our own game. Street Biker Mayhem. In short, it owned. Everything had a mounted machine gun; and we had the weirdest things: Big al (your gang boss), mark the shark (mounted machine gin of course), repo man, the DA (puts you in the 'slammer'). It was awesome.
  15. Welcome to Runescape. Shunned by society.
  16. Actually, I'm pretty sure that Olympus is on rc5 now; and, yeah, I think they're going to switch over to it once it goes gold.
  17. Yea, that's what I thought too, I kept seeing , or 'img' or something along those lines in a quote that would have had an image in it, and then they just didn't appear anyone? This would be very kind to the dial-up users, or slow internet connection users, since images wouldn't be loaded twice. I usually just edit out the image code and replace it with image if I'm quoting a picture; that might be what you're seeing.
  18. Glad it worked for you! Opensource ftw!
  19. Just saw that. Here is the digg link: http://digg.com/world_news/Latest_Bin_Laden_Video_Is_a_Forgery
  20. Buy porn? Why do that when you can get it free off the Internet? And risk seeing old people on /s/? #-o
  21. I'm still surprised that no one has linked to these yet... http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=animals http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill
  22. At least your school has air conditioners... We can't get them because it will "look ugly." Seriously. And you're dieing coming back in from p-e at noon, in the lovely 95 degree California sun...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.