How fast is your internet? (cool little app inside)

Abelmisi

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

183746138.png

Yup, my upload speed is almost triple my download speed - quadruple even on some days. I pay ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì15 a month for this connection, which I guess isn't bad for the speed I'm getting (no fair use policy either \').

183746138.png

Yup, my upload speed is almost triple my download speed - quadruple even on some days. I pay ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì15 a month for this connection, which I guess isn't bad for the speed I'm getting (no fair use policy either \').

OMGWTFHAX :XD:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

176563327.png

:-w

\m/

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Woah, I just checked my country's stat, and appearantly my ISP is #2 in the country, with an average download speed of >14000kb/s... I feel kinda cheated now :|

Lol Necro. I would expect you to have more.

I have nice stats for uploading...but I don't upload. :XD:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Wormerveer ftw!

my speed

(at internet primetime, take that in mind, Ill try it again tomorrow morning and see if it makes a diference at all... :-w

183749822.png

Centrits

EDIT: I tested at Groningen, and look what I just got!

183750782.png

It seems the best server-thingy isnt right always... :-s

219365.png

I win for download. I think.

Nah, you got owned on the previous page :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.