Everything posted by Errdoth
-
Im too woried about death to even sleep
Not if my elaborate scheme goes thorugh, hehe. My goal in life is to purchase a small, micronesian island, and reestablish it as an independeent county, with all power plaaced in the hands of a mute native. Then, while he retains power, I purchase a 'house' in America, and establish it as an embassy, making me exempt. Anyway, just live life to the best you can, I have, once or twice, kept myself up thinking about that, but, that unknown after death is what keeps us tethered to this world, and the unknown after death is what we fear, not death itself. Same thing with darkness, people don't fear the dark, they fear the unknown and the helplessness they have. You can't rid the world of darkness. All the same, death cannot be rid of. You will have to accept it, and it can't be all that bad. Think of it this way. You are given life on a loan, and then, when your term is up, it is taken away, only to be shared with someone else. Just relex and work with what you have to make the best of things.
-
Anyone surf?
I love to surf, it's like my life. (that, volleyball, and parkouor) Where are you located?
-
Your Pet's Name? ~
I have my little yelow lab, Charlie, and my brothers dauschand, Dixie.
-
Color quiz
I was green, but God do I hate those quizzes. Hopefully they won't become as popular here as the Dryanor.net sigs.
-
What are some strange things you collect?
At least they're clean... I collect rubiks cubes, after I solve them, they go into the box. My friends give me old ones, I find 'em, whatever. I'm getting a 5 x 5 one by mail, so I want to try and solve it. I have all summer. :-w
-
Mods Closing threads b/c old threads were made
I think when you say "the avatar size thread" you are referring to the most recent one, in which case, the user specifically asked how he could get his avatar to fit, he wasn't really complaining about the rules; he just didn't see that his image was slightly over 8kb. This was a personal problem, and the problem was solved, so there is no need to keep the thread open for a discussion that is going nowhere. Locked topics like that are pruned. If it was an open debate, that had reason to continue after the problem was solved, it probably wouldn't have been locked. If you really had something important to add, you could always PM the mod who locked it, and they might reopen it for you.
-
(Vote) Which item is priceless for you? (during 1940s)
I'm terribly and hopelessly confused. Are you asking what my favvorite thing is? What would I do if it was 1940? If I couldn't see again? What?
-
Rate or Hate, just dont spam
Just take a few stock photos and practice blending, and work on contrasting (<-- A proper use for italics) colors, all the colors beaing dark blue don't help distiguish images, or make them vivid.
-
Which side are you on? (political)
Interesting...I always fancied myself more libertarian.
-
Mods Closing threads b/c old threads were made
You know, if Mods and others can find a topic they vaguely remeber, and run a search for it, I don't think it would be that hard for you to either. By the way, I have never really seen a thread that has "Well, I remember something like this from a while ago, but I'm to lazy to search for it". Most often they (Mod or regular forumer) will provide a link, otherwise, just run a search yourself, do you expect everyone to do everything for you? GAH! Can we please rid ourselves of the italics?
-
My new image~New Image, "In the Middle of Nowhere"
it's okay, but vibrant colors don't do good to someone with a history of migranes. You might also want to do something with your sig, it is really huge, pick one or the other.
-
Preservative 211 Damages DNA (Found in SOFTDRINKS!!)
There is actually some guy named Peter Piper? Man, I want that name. Anyway, there are so many bad things in soft drinks: Aspartame (diet soda only, though), caffiene, and now this; just another to add to the list.
-
Would you migrate to Jagex's new game?
Yeah, I have been speculating about that since before a lot of others. I was bored so naturally I went to the jagex corperate website jobs listing to see what they make, and it said "We are looking to hire content esigners for our new, undisclosed game.", and tis proves it. I like how they have thier address in there too. Pay them a visit, hehe.
-
Not that big of deal but...
AOW guides aren't really run by tip.it, you might want to try PM ing the person that started the thread.
-
Funniest thing ive read in a while..
Who's up for starting a museum of creationalism the way the only true religion in the world teaches it? The Church of the FSM. Serioulsy, those guys are nuts, s end your kids to private school if you want them to learn religion.
-
NHL Playoff~~ Ducks 4-1 Sens(Duckks win Stanely cup! )
What noise does a senator make? Political Grunt. Tax Write-offs. Political Grunt.
-
Avatar size.
My resize posted above is still the original 100x100. Still good to have a couple choices though. :mrgreen: I didn't even see your post, ah well. (*Whisper* I'd go with his, it's better than mine */Whisper*) Also, why is that emoticon called "Mr. Green"? Can't the good folks at phpBB cater to my every demand and make good names for emoticons?
-
has this ever happened to you people??
co-im-sid-ince? What are they teaching you? Just ask those gnomes walking by, we live in a world of magic!
-
NHL Playoff~~ Ducks 4-1 Sens(Duckks win Stanely cup! )
I don't really care too much this year. The ducks are my home team, but my little bro's best friend brother is on the senators (mike comrie or something); ah well, even though I don't particularily like hockey, it's the only thig on around this time of year. (At least in my house)
-
Avatar size.
Yeah, there is the "Ask Questions here" sticky or something for that.
-
Avatar size.
It's a bit smaller (65 x 65), but is 7.44kb Link: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/errdoth/15.gif
-
Sit on a bench?
The new lunar spell "Dream" let's you do something similar
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
Maybe it doesn't have to be "real time", you could have a "Broadcast location" button, or set it to do so at reguar intervals, i.e. "5 min, 10 min, 30 min"
-
Your Favourite Adverts.
The hot pokets dude, all the way! :thumbsup:
-
fellow teens... this ever happen to u?
Even my friends and I, wittle, bitty, 13 year olds get glared at in stores and movies. Sometimes, if there's a big movie showing, and they have like people at the doorway into the actual theater (the mall near my house has a movie theater with about 12 different theaters, down two hallways), they usually wave most people past, but I am always the one who gets stopped and told only to go to that movie. I've been kicked out shoe shopping when my mom goes off to look at something, and I'm trying on different shoes and hats and stuff.