Everything posted by Tim_Finch
-
Skillers in Shilo Village
So there's a good chance that they'll 1-hit you before you can kill them?
-
Skillers in Shilo Village
I know it used to be possible for level 3's to do Shilo Village, but I heard that they changed that, something about recoils not working anymore. Is it still possible, and if so how exactly do you do it? I have a new skiller, and would love to get in there.
-
Poor mans guide to some skills
Not much of a guide, you're just explaining the simplest, yet most arduous ways to get 99s. "Mine and smelt 250,000 steel bars to get 99" would be excruciating. Most of it is common sense as well.
-
So uh... You decide
Don't cook trout. Cooked trout is virtually impossible to sell, and it'll be terribly slow. If you want 99 cooking, I'd recommend Kietaro's suggestion, that way you could work towards both 99 cooking and 99 attack through slayer. You would make money from both, and it would be pretty easy (combat isn't nearly as repetitive as other skills, much lower chance of a burnout).
-
Bubble wrapping kids and other fun stuff.
I was the kid who built forts and pretended to fight battles with swords and bows; my brothers were the ones who jumped of the roof with umbrellas (Mary Poppins ftw), jumped out of the second story of the barn into a pile of straw, or had pig-rodeos.
-
Drawball - New Recruits Needed!
Added a brown patch in the swastika area by the T, met another repairer while I was at it. Edit: A vandal just white-spammed the I and P Edit 2: All the letters have been completely whited out
-
Type your fourum name with your elbow!
tim{{[bleep],\nh My elbow has quite the mouth.
-
Is this worth it?
If all the good stuff isn't needed, then what would one spend all their money on? Even though something isn't needed, they're still great to have.
-
Is this worth it?
Not if you have to sell everything to buy it.
-
Drawball - New Recruits Needed!
Restored the S, it could do with a slightly more proper shape. Looks good at a distance, though.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
Well, my sig and avatar are brand new, because I keep changing them, so that might be why. 9/10 for you.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
2/10, your sig is the only familiar thing I see. Then again, I'm sure many people have those in their sigs.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Here's a level I wouldn't have expected a few years ago: [hide=70 smithing][/hide]
-
Drawball - New Recruits Needed!
Restored the T to look almost as good as new from a distance now, although it won't last for long.
-
Rune Pure Guide?
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=653037
-
Drawball - New Recruits Needed!
Restored the basic shape of the top part of the T, and filled it in using that line-interval method, except I have sets of lines going both ways.
-
The Sig Rating Game
3/10, a little blurry, and I don't much care for chatboxes being used in sigs. I got a new sig, once again, because my old one had the word 'beer' in it...
-
bored what to do?
Castle Wars, Clan Wars, Trouble Brewing, all fun minigames. Or just do something fun that isn't even productive, such as playing hide and seek with friends. I once gathered many people from random places around Runescape, and held a massive, spontaneous hide and seek event.
-
6517215.5 - Or as I like to call it... the half way point.
I love you.
-
Attack Training with Toktz-xil-ak
The Toktz-xil-ak with the zerker necklace is almost comparable to a whip. Use it, no question. It dwarfs the dragon longsword.
-
Waterfiends a possibility for me?
Yes, in my opinion the Zamorakian Spear is the most effective weapon to use there.
-
YAY!!
Hunter isn't that slow, even at lower levels. I'd give you stats a poor rate, but seeing as we're rating your total level, I'll give you a 4/10.
-
Waterfiends a possibility for me?
Your melee stats would be fine to kill them, but I'd suggest getting 70 range for Karils.
-
Please, some help?
The removal of staking, pking, and free trade was all to control Real Word Trading; the updates were for the best.
-
Quests?
Speaking of unlocking skills, I forgot to mention Druidic Ritual. You must complete that quest in order to use herblore.