Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I personally think they look really cool.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Took the psat, but more importantly came home and played half life. And man, do I suck at it.
  3. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Gonna go have a chicken sammich. Should be good.
  4. I never go. Too damn expensive for a guy without a job.
  5. Skull replied to Shiny's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide] [/hide] That's roughly in order of age. I'm sure I missed some good ones, but oh well.
  6. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Empty schools are very creepy.
  7. It snowed today. Yay New England. :roll:
  8. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, I didn't have one either. And I looked about 17 then, so I just kinda walked around with my friends after the first few houses,
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Back from football game. So cold. We lost.
  10. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Probably partying, maybe trick or treating. I tried to go last year, but I got insane amounts of dirty looks.
  11. Aesop Rock - Daylight Full of win.
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I couldn't even begin to guess how to do that. In fact, I'm positive I'd have failed that test miserably if I took it.
  13. I'm not sure why someone's mental health would be affected to cannabis. I've never come across anything of the sort to suggest that other than rarely a few hours of paranoia. I could easily be misinterpreting though.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Like abc, it snowed where I live. In fact it's still snowing. There's a football game tonight that I'm most likely going to, it's going to be freezing and wet, but it'll be fun.
  15. Some people smoke two packs a day. If you smoked 40 joints a day... well you'd be spending a lot of money and you'd be very baked.
  16. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    When you live in the North East like I do, real Mexican food is really hard to come by, which sucks since mexican food is one of my favorites. There are two pretty good places fairly close to me that are pretty authentic and delicious. One of them is amazing, they have your meal ready in about 10-15 minutes of ordering. Amazingly delicious enchiladas rancheras there.
  17. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm going to sleep. I want to see delicious fud when I get back after school.
  18. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Never going to leave your house again, eh? That's why it's here.
  19. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Damn my living in the north east. I'll have to think of something good that we have here.
  20. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    That looks pretty damn good. I make a pretty good sandwich, It's 4 slices of ham, 4 slices of salami, 6 of pepperoni, 2 slices of American cheese and two slices of swiss cheese. With bread and mustard. Other meats and cheeses added according to availability. And no, what is Bruchis?
  21. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    If I could actually cook, I'd be a very happy person. All I can cook are the basics; bowls of cereal, mac&cheese, grilled cheese and soup from a can (or ramen).
  22. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Look at who the author of the topic is, and then ask your self what the chances of it being a serious discussion are. :lol: Although food is serious business.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't worry guys, I won't have anything better to do with my life than go on the internet and talk about food for a long time.
  24. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    What a productive start to this thread. :lol: I currently have practically no food in my house so almost anything will make me hungry right now.
  25. Skull posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Due to the fact that almost every thread in off-topic at some point goes onto the topic of foods (possibly due to the fact that the forum is made up of 75% teenage boys who will eat anything in sight at any given moment), I decided we might as well dedicate an entire topic to food in any form. So here's a place to talk about food, post pictures of food, share recipes of foods, and generally worship all things edible. Talk about what you ate, what you saw that looked good, recommend foods or restaurants to people, anything as long as it's about food. Bonus points for posting pictures of your food and making everyone jealous of what you had.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.