Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Cool, you're not the first, but one of them. Well done :)
  2. Always lamps :lol:
  3. That's what I was getting at :thumbsup:
  4. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Looking good. :)
  5. NEEDS MORE TOOL Tool - Aenema
  6. The idea I was trying to convey was that if you're overwhelmed by zombies, say 200 of them, forcing them to walk single file through obstacles would give you plenty of time to pick off the ones in the front while the ones you might not have ammo to kill would be burning to death in the back. Granted it might take a while for fire to kill the zombie, but not very long to cause enough muscular damage to stop them from advancing.
  7. Who need all that when you can simply funnel them into an area single file or so, put some obstacles on the way to slow them a little and pick them off one by one. Or light them on fire and back away.
  8. Tool - Lateralus Tool time indeed.
  9. At that much a song I'd owe a lot of money :shock:
  10. The Killing Tree - Counting to Infinity
  11. Skull replied to eckered's topic in Art and Media
    Insanity at it's finest.
  12. 1) Do you honestly think you can handle killing? A zombie, yes. Another human, maybe depending on the circumstance. 2) Do you think it would change you as a person? Yes. I'd probably be a bit harder, more cynical. But I'd also be alive. 3) Would you think you'd go insane and start a cult with free love? (haha, had to ask that) Nah, insanity isn't likely for me I don't think. 4) Do you consider a smaller group to be an advantage? In some situations. A smaller group can move undetected better and you're likely to know and trust everybody. In a large group you wouldn't be as well acquainted with everyone else and are less likely to know what to expect from them. It's also easier to hold short term locations and to feed a small team on the go. You can easily find enough food for five, but you'd have trouble getting supplies for fifty. However, in a long term encampment you could work on holding a perimeter, keeping everyone fed, making repairs or building new structures with a large team far more easily. So it depends. 5) Do you have any problems with killing an infected teammate, knowing it saves their pride by not turning into one of "them"? I would do it if they weren't willing or able to pull the trigger themselves and I would expect the same from any of them were I to be infected. 6) Can you be able to leave people behind if you cannot save them? It would be difficult, but yes I think I could. It would be hard on me though, especially if I were leading. I might end up trying to be a hero by sending my team on and going back myself if I thought they still had a chance though. 7) Assuming that "they" work on the basis of sound, then scent, then sight, would you be willing to walk in socks/barefoot to be silent? I'd go barefoot covered in mud if it meant stealth. Survival outweighs comfort 100% of the time. 8) Do you consider a smaller group (less than 10) to be an advantage? See #4. 9) A man driven to insanity is about to rape someone, he has had to kill his family, do you wound him and leave him for them to find, or do you kill him? I would try to restrain him, etc before any killing or wounding. So long as he isn't infected there's a chance he'll calm down. However, between the two, I would shoot to kill. 10) You have found a place with other survivors, a leader is struggling, do you give them a handgun, and enough ammo to kill everyone to keep order? The leader then struggles to stop someone raping another, do you kill the person, or merely choke them? I would try to establish order if I could or take some of the survivors into my group to lessen the other leader's burden. As for rape (which seems like it wouldn't happen all that often with zombies all over the place, but whatever) I would do the same thing as doom would. Oh, and send me the link too. I'll pm you anyways.
  13. Tool - Parabola
  14. It annoys me when my brain gets ahead of what I'm saying and then I start stuttering and I sound like an idiot or really nervous. Happened to me during my speech yesterday, but I managed to slow it down so it was ok.
  15. Skull replied to wild_goat_14's topic in Off-Topic
    If it's not our old piece of crap minivan than I have to probably buy my own. Which will be an equally crappy car, since I have about $1000.
  16. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooka If you're interested at all.
  17. No offense, but have you ever even set foot inside a history class room?
  18. I wish I could go, but I have finals the next morning. :?
  19. I've had a few pet snakes, a few anoles, and a turtle.
  20. Skull replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    I delete it if it turns out to be crap, does that count?
  21. Yes, because blowing zombie guts all over the place is always the logical choice when trying to destroy the brain.
  22. Yup. On topic: I really hope that the Iranian people can pull this off. They deserve better than rigged elections and dictatorship. Everyone does. I'm glad they're willing to stand up for themselves. They have my full support obviously.
  23. Nothing a swift kick can't solve.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.