Everything posted by Skull
-
Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?
And if it were two girls would you find it sick? :anxious: I'm fine with people being gay. I'm fine with them getting married. I don't see why it's such a big deal that it has to be called marriage though. I mean why not make something that's exactly the same in everything but name. That way the religious people who flip out about it are happy. And if you're gay, chances are you're not big on the church anyways. I really don't understand homophobia at all. It's not like gay is a contagious disease or anything. As a society we need to get over it, just like little kids get over the fear of cooties. 999 :)
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rise Against - Torches
-
Meat lovers vs. Vegetarians
Eat your soy and grass all you want, just don't tell me I should do the same. You don't see me trying to shove a cheeseburger down your throat, do you? Although it is tempting.
-
Curtis Josep hits 999 Overgrown Cats
Awesome.
-
[DMR] Challenging Legolas61620
I accept, obviously. Edit: good fight lol
-
Post pics of your room/dorm
He's posted pretty recently. Like on the Fable II thread.
-
Is it acceptable to wee in your flatmates' stuff it they are
...They don't speak English... Anyway, goodnight. There are such things as dictionaries and translators. They should use them then, we are in England, I say Bonjure (sp?) and then Savvah (sp?) everytime I see they, no response other than "OK", just rude imo. fair enough, try to get them to use translators, if they refuse, drink more water. :mrgreen: I'm surprised he hasn't thought of something worse to do to their drinks yet... [/hide] he might not be able to get an erection from all the alcohol... Oh I'm sure he could manage it. But I really hope not.
-
Is it acceptable to wee in your flatmates' stuff it they are
Or find new room mates while drinking water.
-
Is it acceptable to wee in your flatmates' stuff it they are
Find someone who speaks french and English to tell them? Idk. I guess peeing in there stuff will probably get the idea across nicely.
-
Is it acceptable to wee in your flatmates' stuff it they are
Just make sure you remember that you did this before you go and use the stuff you peed in when you're sober in the morning. I also suggest you find some way to tell them that they're making you mad.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
One day as a Lion - Ocean View Zack's so [bleep]ing awesome.
-
Is it acceptable to wee in your flatmates' stuff it they are
By any chance are you still drunk?
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10
-
Remembance Day
That's probably because America has never, nor never will be, part of the Commonwealth. ;) Veteran's Day. Should have been clearer.
-
A Mathmatical View of F2P Banking
Or you could do what I do and get members, get placeholders for every f2p item, return to f2p and have all the bank space you need. Although admittedly I did withdraw all my money :oops:
-
Remembance Day
I'll be asleep, because I don't have school. I'd probably be asleep anyways though. Americans really don't care all that much. It's actually pretty sad.
-
X Pac's Blog~80str~
I went up in rank. No fair, I have to be do real life social stuff instead of no life :cry: :lol: :roll: I barely play either too :lol: I went to my homecoming dance :-# Junior High doesn't have homecomings... I was just saying why I couldn't no life last night lol. Not saying you don't have a life :) I nolifed this morning to make up for it though :lol:
-
Quiz random event awards - the mystery box
Steel plate is the only thing I've gotten worth over 1k I think.
-
alternatives to justice
Put a bullet in their brain. Cheap and effective. Only costs as much as a bullet and there's no chance of them doing it again.
-
X Pac's Blog~80str~
I went up in rank. No fair, I have to be do real life social stuff instead of no life :cry: :lol: :roll: I barely play either too :lol: I went to my homecoming dance :-#
-
Please delete this thread Pyro, the drawing was not good=/
Just practice. A lot. I probably make/start 100 pixels to every one I call finished.
-
X Pac's Blog~80str~
I went up in rank. No fair, I have to be do real life social stuff instead of no life :cry: :lol: :roll:
-
X Pac's Blog~80str~
The retirement/cake is a lie. :)
-
X Pac's Blog~80str~
:twss: I'm not on the epic friends list?
-
99 #4-5: Attack, Strength and MAXED MELEE :D
I make joo moar betr siggie k? fat/nub