Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plugpoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Plugpoint

  1. I wouldn't, like someone said before, less than a fiver from your bank account per month is nothing and you can cancel at any time... ~£200 or whatever's a big payment to make in one go and you don't know if you'd be playing enough to actually get to the point where you're saving money. Bit pointless really, but someone'll buy it.
  2. It's already on spotify but only for premium accounts. Just buy the album tbh xD I meant waiting for it to be accessible to free accounts lol. Not too bothered about buying it, I can wait another week or two... prefer her more as an overall performer with the huge productions than as a singer, not really my sort of music.
  3. I thought she was dreadful, then I saw her at V Festival. Couldn't see a thing but it was the most fun I had all weekend for sure. Quite fond of her now. Not fond enough to buy the album though - waiting for it to come out on Spotify first :wink:
  4. Friends <3: favourite scene's probably where Monica's organising Phoebe and Mike's wedding and Phoebe stands up to do a speech and goes crazy. Also Gavin and Stacey, difficult to pick a favourite part seeing as I laugh pretty much the whole way through.
  5. Good list, been meaning to check out Meg and Dia for a while. And agreed that Careful's one of the best songs on 'brand new eyes', Misguided Ghosts and All I Wanted are incredible too. :D
  6. Plugpoint replied to dsavi's topic in Off-Topic
    Strong black coffee ftw <3:
  7. T-shirts under cardigans, sweaters or flannel shirts mostly... with skinny jeans, plimsolls and a tote bag.
  8. This week, I got offers from two universities. The university I really want to get into hasn't replied yet, but I'm still pretty pleased. Also this week, I started revising for my A Levels. I've always left revision until a week or two before the exam, so I'm quite proud of myself for starting about seven or eight weeks in advance.
  9. Plugpoint replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm seeing Paramore with Youmeatsix, Paper Route and Now, Now Every Children at Wembley next month... Paramore are by a mile my favourite band at the moment so I'm really looking forward to it, should be amazing. And I've wanted to see Paper Route for a while now. Can't wait :twss:
  10. Plugpoint replied to Wisp's topic in Off-Topic
    I only read C&H and xkcd... don't even find xkcd that funny most of the time, just read it out of habit I guess.
  11. Plugpoint replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Saw Bowling For Soup with Zebrahead and MC Lars the other night. Second time I've seen BFS, I don't even like them much but they're a really fun live band. Only got one gig coming up but I'm dead excited, Paramore at Wembley. AWH HELL YEAH :twss: And mewithoutYou need to do a UK tour! :angry:
  12. Plugpoint replied to ice_ring's topic in Off-Topic
    I didn't really get it first time round either, keep meaning to watch it again
  13. This week's one was good, prefer Cartman's version of Pokerface to the original lol
  14. Right now I'm digging Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love. I have no shame. Favourite song is Paramore - Ignorance. Full of energy and I can really relate to the lyrics. Normally when I love a song I'll play it over and over until I'm sick of it, but I've listened to Ignorance constantly for the last four months and I'm not bored of it in the slightest :twss:
  15. fun. - Take Your Time (Coming Home) Great new band from a guy out of The Format
  16. I'd probably go ahead with it. Too awkward jilting them when all those people have spent money on wedding clothes and presents etc. Then see how it goes from there.
  17. I'm better at talking online than in person, not really sure why. It's pretty irritating when I've been talking online to someone who I don't see often, then when I do see them they expect me to be really talkative and I'm not :unsure:
  18. I never listen to it, sometimes have sound effects on when afking though.
  19. Firemaking's pretty useless, particularly for F2P
  20. They worked a charm when I was pickpocketing master farmers.
  21. Enjoyed the first article... second one was hard work though :huh:
  22. The Swellers - Fire Away
  23. They've also said they're not doing day and night ingame. Y'know what you can do day and night? SAILING @@@@@@ <_<
  24. Mew's brilliant but awfully-titled new album "No More Stories Are Told Today I'm Sorry They Washed Away No More Stories The World Is Grey I'm Tired Let's Wash Away"
  25. Haha Wongtong picked my three favourite songs off that album. Looking Up, Ignorance and Careful are great too. From Venomai's picks: Furr - liked the video! Not sure about the song. Asleep For Days - sounded a little like The Beatles, quite liked it Wild Mountain Nation - another good video, would have to be in a certain mood to enjoy it though. Here's my three from one of my favourite bands, mewithoutYou: the Fox, the Crow And the Cookie Paper Hanger

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.