Everything posted by Plugpoint
-
Runescape Lifetime Membership
I wouldn't, like someone said before, less than a fiver from your bank account per month is nothing and you can cancel at any time... ~£200 or whatever's a big payment to make in one go and you don't know if you'd be playing enough to actually get to the point where you're saving money. Bit pointless really, but someone'll buy it.
-
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
It's already on spotify but only for premium accounts. Just buy the album tbh xD I meant waiting for it to be accessible to free accounts lol. Not too bothered about buying it, I can wait another week or two... prefer her more as an overall performer with the huge productions than as a singer, not really my sort of music.
-
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
I thought she was dreadful, then I saw her at V Festival. Couldn't see a thing but it was the most fun I had all weekend for sure. Quite fond of her now. Not fond enough to buy the album though - waiting for it to come out on Spotify first :wink:
-
Your Favourite Comedy
Friends <3: favourite scene's probably where Monica's organising Phoebe and Mike's wedding and Phoebe stands up to do a speech and goes crazy. Also Gavin and Stacey, difficult to pick a favourite part seeing as I laugh pretty much the whole way through.
-
50 Albums You Should Own...
Good list, been meaning to check out Meg and Dia for a while. And agreed that Careful's one of the best songs on 'brand new eyes', Misguided Ghosts and All I Wanted are incredible too. :D
- Coffee/Tea
-
How do YOU dress?
T-shirts under cardigans, sweaters or flannel shirts mostly... with skinny jeans, plimsolls and a tote bag.
-
Done anything awsome lately?
This week, I got offers from two universities. The university I really want to get into hasn't replied yet, but I'm still pretty pleased. Also this week, I started revising for my A Levels. I've always left revision until a week or two before the exam, so I'm quite proud of myself for starting about seven or eight weeks in advance.
-
Live Concerts
I'm seeing Paramore with Youmeatsix, Paper Route and Now, Now Every Children at Wembley next month... Paramore are by a mile my favourite band at the moment so I'm really looking forward to it, should be amazing. And I've wanted to see Paper Route for a while now. Can't wait :twss:
- Webcomics
-
Live Concerts
Saw Bowling For Soup with Zebrahead and MC Lars the other night. Second time I've seen BFS, I don't even like them much but they're a really fun live band. Only got one gig coming up but I'm dead excited, Paramore at Wembley. AWH HELL YEAH :twss: And mewithoutYou need to do a UK tour! :angry:
-
Pulp Fiction
I didn't really get it first time round either, keep meaning to watch it again
-
South Park - Season 13 Pt.2
This week's one was good, prefer Cartman's version of Pokerface to the original lol
-
Favorite Song?
Right now I'm digging Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love. I have no shame. Favourite song is Paramore - Ignorance. Full of energy and I can really relate to the lyrics. Normally when I love a song I'll play it over and over until I'm sick of it, but I've listened to Ignorance constantly for the last four months and I'm not bored of it in the slightest :twss:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
fun. - Take Your Time (Coming Home) Great new band from a guy out of The Format
-
Would you marry someone if
I'd probably go ahead with it. Too awkward jilting them when all those people have spent money on wedding clothes and presents etc. Then see how it goes from there.
-
Are you a different person on the internet?
I'm better at talking online than in person, not really sure why. It's pretty irritating when I've been talking online to someone who I don't see often, then when I do see them they expect me to be really talkative and I'm not :unsure:
-
Runescape music
I never listen to it, sometimes have sound effects on when afking though.
-
The most Useless skill?
Firemaking's pretty useless, particularly for F2P
-
Gloves of Silence
They worked a charm when I was pickpocketing master farmers.
-
Tip.it Times 11 October 2009
Enjoyed the first article... second one was hard work though :huh:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Swellers - Fire Away
-
Jagex claims carousel "not a hint at horses" Is this a hint at horses?
They've also said they're not doing day and night ingame. Y'know what you can do day and night? SAILING @@@@@@ <_<
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Mew's brilliant but awfully-titled new album "No More Stories Are Told Today I'm Sorry They Washed Away No More Stories The World Is Grey I'm Tired Let's Wash Away"
-
Open your ears.
Haha Wongtong picked my three favourite songs off that album. Looking Up, Ignorance and Careful are great too. From Venomai's picks: Furr - liked the video! Not sure about the song. Asleep For Days - sounded a little like The Beatles, quite liked it Wild Mountain Nation - another good video, would have to be in a certain mood to enjoy it though. Here's my three from one of my favourite bands, mewithoutYou: the Fox, the Crow And the Cookie Paper Hanger